• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1500

Plutopia is correct. Prince, no one will ever see your point because they don't want to. Your getting baited.

DeletedUser

To be honest asking why we didn't do something that can't be taken back at this point without major collateral damage, is like asking why the founding fathers of America didn't name things differently or just stick to the metric system. Sometimes asking about things that can't be changed does nothing but waste time and energy, when instead the same amount of time spent wondering about the past, could be spent preparing for the future and working on the present.
This one not related to TW but is called learning in real life, i mean at least most people learn from the past. but that is for a different day

but as a reply to the other one and Mr CM leader, There are way around that. many different ways, i mean i could be wrong but i could have swore you guys said you were looking for a good fight. it wasn't initially a bait question. twas an honest one. i like to learn from history and like to question the whys and whats of the past.

but i guess if you want to we could discuss several different options that would not be merging?

DeletedUser

This one not related to TW but is called learning in real life, i mean at least most people learn from the past.
I agree with learning from the past, I do it all the time, but this was something that was asked over and over, with the same answers given over and over with the people asking the questions simply refusing to accept the answers. So that's why I said it was a waste of time and energy.

DeletedUser734

Holy Moly. I didn't know you was giving an autobiography. haha. I thought you would just say how awesome the leader is and a few other nice things about the tribe.
...and the Motown self-proclaimed Tribal Wars GOD convo was so much better. BUT we are choosing not to put him in the eternal hall of shame by publishing those. He lives to fight another world.

Please publish those. I've already seen one where he described himself as "the best player to ever play this trashy game"

DeletedUser193

I We merged to fight a common, very large enemy who as it turns out wasn't the " big bad wolf we thought it was". We were actually disappointed that we did not get the fight we were looking for.

Im not saying you guys should unmerge lol but I don't buy this. Without going back and looking at old top 5's I'm gonna say that without TLI, CRC already outnumbered TIB in points by a decent margin. After the merge you guys outnumbered them quite a bit especially since a sizeable amount of TIB wasn't even in the core where most of the fighting seemed to take place. It was a smart move but don't act like you were banding together because you thought you needed to to fight a very powerful enemy.

Anyways enough about the merge my friends. It's old news and not important anymore. And yea I wouldn't mind seeing those messages lol.

DeletedUser1500

Im not saying you guys should unmerge lol but I don't buy this. Without going back and looking at old top 5's I'm gonna say that without TLI, CRC already outnumbered TIB in points by a decent margin. After the merge you guys outnumbered them quite a bit especially since a sizeable amount of TIB wasn't even in the core where most of the fighting seemed to take place. It was a smart move but don't act like you were banding together because you thought you needed to to fight a very powerful enemy.

Anyways enough about the merge my friends. It's old news and not important anymore. And yea I wouldn't mind seeing those messages lol.

That was Prince's opinion on it, as well as others in the tribe. Other members had different opinions. BUT the actual deal is I pushed for TLI to join us. They had a core group of solid players. I really enjoy playing the game with Pluto and Frisky. The talk even included Motown, before he went the GOD route on us...and began plotting to sneak attack us.
So that said, the core of the decision was not to take out TIB. Before TIB turned MRT, and TLI joined us, we would have went head to head and we had the advantage. Things took a left turn and then the focus turned to possibly needing to take out TIB. That's are drama filled story in itself.
TLI joined us and we went on a bloodthirsty rampage. Am I mad we have a large tribe, no...but it is exhausting from a leadership standpoint. In fact, we have 20+ spots left. The tribe cap is 200 for a reason and I'm not disputing if small tribes or big tribes are better. We are simply playing within the rules of the game. Each person enjoys the game differently.
Not a fan of barb munchers. I do see that we have a few in a barb race for the #1 points. We do have around 40 or so low skill (no offense) players that are friends and family. We also have some OBP killers (which I take my pride in). Bottom line: Everyone enjoys the game in different ways, and I don't plan on taking that fun away from anyone.
I also over-reacted on treason. Uncharacteristic of me, but he just gets under my skin so fast. As a tribe, we worked hard to be where we are. As a player, I worked hard to be where I am. So I took offense to the comments. Instead of respecting that people have a right to their own opinion, I got defensive.
End of the day, whether you are a tribe of 25 or a tribe of 200, we plan to kill you and take your cities for a domination win! Criticize at will, but that is the bare basics of the game. You can play or quit, but complaining irritates everyone.

DeletedUser

The barb munchin i will complain a little bit about, i can be lazy in my nobling habits and after a point i just want to kill things not so much noble the villas. the merge, ehh just a bigger challenge for us.

DeletedUser

The barb munchin i will complain a little bit about

We're not too keen on the current barb nobling either.

i can be lazy in my nobling habits and after a point i just want to kill things not so much noble the villas.

If you look at my village count you can see I'm pretty much the same way, I barely noble anything unless I kill everything in my area and need new pastures to color red.

DeletedUser

IF you ever do kick anybody, kick the barb munches, id help you eat them XD. well more likely i would kill off all their troops and slowly noble them lol

Well so far we've only kicked inactive and only after we internal their villages, we're taking steps to end the barb nobling though, but there are always those few stubborn players who just don't care and want to get more points the easy/cheap way regardless of everyone else's feelings on the matter.

DeletedUser

Well so far we've only kicked inactive and only after we internal their villages, we're taking steps to end the barb nobling though, but there are always those few stubborn players who just don't care and want to get more points the easy/cheap way regardless of everyone else's feelings on the matter.
yeah i know hate to call out the names but scotty is one as i just saw him noble about 5 barbs in the past day or two

DeletedUser193

Big barb noblers who also don't get much bp definitely grow fast. They have way more troops to farm with as they don't often use or lose them. I just don't see how that kind of gameplay is fun. But like you said, to each their own I guess.

DeletedUser

Mna im starting to wodner if you guys really are trying to recruit the world 171 to now 181 in the past 2 days?

DeletedUser193

They've picked up a few members close to Lol borders including some SOF if I'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser1500

If you guys could see our list of applicants, from even your own tribes. Some have literally waited months to join. So when you accept 20 and deny over 300 (no BS!), those are fair statistics. What is that, 6% acceptance rate. And I was lowballing, but it is still an estimate.
I challenge you this: What is your acceptance rate? If you do not deny more than 94% of your applicants...then you have no room to talk. Because you are technically worse than us.

BUT...this jump that you have seen from 160 and up, all came as a friends and family plan I did for the tribe. If you noticed, a couple are pretty good. The rest are not. These guys want to play the game with their friends.

DeletedUser

So, for them to be better or equal to us in membership , you would have had to deny 184 applicants. Was that the case?

actully for them to be better or equal in membership they would have had to recruit ooooh 181-53= 128
they would have to recruit 128 more members to be on your membership level plus if they had been waiting month to join does that not make them the same applicants so out of the 300 no bs applicants you have accepted at least 181. making your membership not 6% but rather close to 60% but minus the original CrC which i think was about what 60 maybe? your at a 33% acceptance rate. which is very dependent on that rather high ball number of 60 (which is still bigger than LoL)

but lets do some fun math for that 6% shall we? for every 1 recruit of your 181 you would have had to deny 10.6ish people for a grand total of 1965 membership applications

if somebody could double check my math on that that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.