• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1500

Your math is wrong...but I wont double check it. Mainly because you changed the whole conversation to levels of membership. Which I am still not quite tracking. Its like you have a basket of fruit (pun intended), and instead of comparing apples to apples...you want to include oranges, bananas, mangos, and some peaches. Because that somehow proves your point? o_O

But then we could change the conversation to how many you have total to minus pre-UHH merge to I actually don't even know how you pulled a few other numbers...ehh! Lets just stick to the actual details and quit making up things to support a fallacy.

DeletedUser

Why i would have the same pre-merge/post-merge anything unless of coarse its your merges that you speak of. ;)

but also are members not recruits? or am i wrong on this one too? i mean friends and family are still recruits in my book. as for your example they still had to be put into the basket at one point. thus making them all have 1 thing in common at a minimum, which is going into the basket. does not matter weather they are ripe broken or super delicious, i do quite enjoy apples.

also i do believe i was using the same numbers you did just applying them to your own tribes recruitment err i guess membership cause they all just appeared in your tribe as they were not recruited or accepted by any means and all 181 had just always been C*M so sayith the lord M4cguyv3rusmc!

but back to what i was saying oh C*M recruiting the world as you have a little over 20% of the top ten tribes in membership 854 total members for top 10 tribes 181 for you guys. but i am fighting the wrong battle arnt i? because apparently i dont know what battle your fighting please enlighten me.

DeletedUser

I enjoy seeing this "Top 5 Tribes" thread staying a C*M hate/general dislike thread, It seems mostly me and occasionally EZ and rarely wrasler are the only ones who actually talk about more than just C*M. I use the words "occasionally" and "rarely" very lightly by the way.

Seriously, does nobody here have anything to say about any other tribe than C*M? Is C*M the only tribe worth mentioning? Or are the others only worth talking about in passing? I try to talk about every tribe in my updates and give them all attention, but every single time it always goes back to "C*M did this. or C*M does that." I mean really, if this is all anybody wants to talk about then I can just make a new thread called "Post C*M complaints here" and just put up one dynamic map with just C*M on it to save myself time and effort and let all of you have at it, and have your own little C*M hate party to yourselves.

For all those that actually care, I'll be doing an update tomorrow.

DeletedUser193

Lol is a tight group that works very well together for the most part. While we may not have the numbers of other top tribes we have proved to be a force reckoned with for most of the game while several others have been knocked out. However we won't be knocked out easily by anyone. We may have had a couple defectors but there's always those people who just want to be in the #1 no matter what. And we have dedication, two of our leaders got nobled my mafia early but they restarted, something a lot of people wouldn't do.

DeletedUser

I've ran across an issue with tw2-tools and it seems to be on the tools end so till that is fixed I won't be able to post my next update.

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 14.JPG
map_www_us13_503f043724f897b3c008e62a05374859_14635075345333.png
Top 5 BP Tribes 11.JPG
map_www_us13_2e04ae5e857b854b6fcfab9806258ac6_14635080204562.png

Now for commentary.

C*M, Currently have put in a major effort to stop the barb nobling nonsense. Currently at "war" with pretty much everyone, or at least in their eyes at "war", War to C*M means the entire tribe focusing on a tribe/tribes in a one mind effort to remove them, currently we have no "wars" we just attack everyone equally and mark those that mark us red as they mark us (when we get around to actually marking them) just so they know we acknowledge their intentions, and more as a sign of respect then actually us declaring war back. AWE and TIB know what us declaring war looks like.

A.A, It's obvious that they recruit the best players they can find (not holding anything against them for that) but their recruitment is all over the map, and with the conflicts growing around the map they are not placed well to defend themselves, though they do have a very nice core group of players in the west/northwest of the map which is good, and they have some nice spacing for growth.

SOF, I personally don't like these guys, they made an enemy of me personally but that's just me not C*M as a whole. They have some ok placements but it seems to be rather all over just a small group here and a small group there, but if they work well together then there should be no problems for them, if not then they just made some nice small groups of land for other tribes to eat. They have been recruiting obviously, though not sure who they are recruiting.

LOL, EZ's tribe and the tribe that DC is rooting for. The tribe that just won't quit, some of the most stubborn players on the world. These blokes have stayed alive since the beginning of the world, they have grown with mostly their core set of players as I haven't seen them recruit much at all, now whether that is from lack of applications or high standards or simply closed recruitment I do not know. They are a stubborn group and we'll see what they do in the times to come.

AWE,.....Seriously? Okay. Fine. So somehow despite ALL odds these guys are still around, and with 100+ members. I actually got speechless for a second there I couldn't even find the words to say anything here, I know I said LOL was stubborn but these guys have got to be 10x as stubborn as LOL, They are the most persistent group on this world, they have been beat out of the core, rimmed, knocked down to 1 village and STILL they come back, and into the top 5 no less. Their new leadership must be good at keeping them together and going if nothing else, I just don't know what else to say about these guys. Well I mean their placement is horrible way worse than A.A, I don't know how they manage to stay around other tribes without being taken out, I would assume their diplomacy is the best on the world from a staying alive standpoint, Cause I can't think of another reason for them to survive this long, I've cleared too many of their villages and seen too many of their players rimmed to think it's actual skill, unless we count persistence as a skill and if so then they are the best.

TIB, Still 2nd in OBP. They have a really awkward positioning now sharing a lot of turf with LOL and are on the southern fringe of A.A. The new leadership seems to be keeping them together though so that's good. I'm guessing their diplomacy has changed a lot with them being so close to these other tribes who I believe they were at war with before? But they are managing to keep going and have stayed in the rankings so more power to them.

L.Q, Treason's Tribe. These guys have a really nice placement in the north/northeast, they do share turf with A.A though so I wouldn't be to keen on that. Overall these blokes have grown well, and were only knocked out of the top 5 in points due to AWE managing to get those extra points with over double L.Q's member count. They are in the Top 5 in OBP though so that's an accomplishment, because there are a ton of heavy hitters on this world who pack a mean punch. We'll see what they do in the times to come.

The next update will happen in a weeks time.

DeletedUser1500

Lol is a tight group that works very well together for the most part. While we may not have the numbers of other top tribes we have proved to be a force reckoned with for most of the game while several others have been knocked out. However we won't be knocked out easily by anyone. We may have had a couple defectors but there's always those people who just want to be in the #1 no matter what. And we have dedication, two of our leaders got nobled my mafia early but they restarted, something a lot of people wouldn't do.
I like LOL. Stacked on defense, but you have to be at this point in the game and in your position on the map. Which is now a pretty tough spot to be in. BUT there will no lack of excitement. That's for sure.

DeletedUser193

We do hold the closest position to the core besides a couple TIB maybe. We've been preparing for C M's approach into the northwest which has begun. In every other direction it seems CM has advanced without difficulty but I predict the northwestern tribes will do very well. A.A's main group will begin to blossom and produce some good players as they grow from the rim and consume their inactives and such. They have a good position, a large part of it is away from any immediate threat and should have a chance to grow.

WoT isn't very big but they have solid players who will at the very least hold the line when needed. The TIB in the NW are deeply entrenched and have been fighting to hold their territory for as long as any. If they continue to survive they will perhaps redeem their tribes name against C M in the future. And I do have to agree with you about AWE, they're the most stubborn. Some of them have found themselves pieces of land in the N/NW as well. While they have not done well in the past at least they have fight in them which may come in useful. I don't known much about L.Q. but if they prove to be a solid tribe they will claim a lot of the north/northwest and will also draw a line against the marauding C M.

I know my post was kind of centered around stopping C M but that should kind of be everyone's goal in my opinion. I'm not saying we should all ally to fight you, we need to consume the weak and grow as fast as possible but you guys are to massive for that not be anyone's long term goal. Hence the reason I talk about you guys so much.

DeletedUser

I know my post was kind of centered around stopping C M but that should kind of be everyone's goal in my opinion. I'm not saying we should all ally to fight you, we need to consume the weak and grow as fast as possible but you guys are to massive for that not be anyone's long term goal. Hence the reason I talk about you guys so much.
Pretty close to the same reason although i do very much disagree with your recruitment strat, but ive always been a small tribe kinda fellow. keep it small keep it personal. i mean truly ask your self how many of those guys do you personally know as a leader? when they just start becoming names. to me that means you kinda screwed up, but there again small tribe fellow type of guy.
and im gana be honest i think the core group of CrC had a lot of talent. but when you guys expanded again and again. you guys lost your flavor, and your threat when from powerful player to en mass players.

LoL has stayed strong in their member count, some pretty solid players as well, although only knew of 1 before this world

LQ has gained quite a few members but has stayed relatively small but i think they might hold out at thier number count, didnt hear of any of thier player prior to this world but a few of them seem to have quite a bit of heart.

AA exploded on numbers and i wouldnt be surprised to see them Hit 180 like you guys did, but i think they are doing some training over there as well as bringin in members from previous worlds.

RMT i really enjoyed thier membership, talked to the leader quite a bit but it sounds like they have it rough over there. gettin hit by CM after being hit by LQ not a good combo.

SoF Dont know if they have good players or not, yet again no previous knowledge and no real knowledge of them in game either. i do see a few of the TiB members in thier group now thou.

TiB a husk of what they were. they are pretty well done as TiB some members might move and prove valuable else but as a tribe they are cooked.

AWE i too am surprised by how long they have lasted figured they would have disbanded by now and a new tribe would have been home to the majority of their members.

I would do the same to the other tribes but lets face it, you guys have the core and the most amount of players comparatively, and defend yourself saying your not. (admit it and ill move on). but anyways i cant say to much about many others because i might give away plans hehe

DeletedUser

I'm not saying we should all ally to fight you, we need to consume the weak and grow as fast as possible but you guys are to massive for that not be anyone's long term goal. Hence the reason I talk about you guys so much.

Trust me I agree that it should be everyone's goal to try and beat us, just like it's our goal to try and beat everyone else, I just got tired of seeing all the constant chatter about C*M which it always ended up going back too, as I also believe everyone should be worried about each other too as no more merges are allowed, so in my opinion allies are no longer really useful and the same with any long term NAP's. It makes me worry sometimes that groups are too focused on C*M eventually making their way to them that they forget about just eating all the other tribes near them to get stronger for if/when C*M eventually gets there in force.

Now I do think L.Q has some good members. And I agree with the WoT statement as well, they appear to have some very solid members, and with them not recruiting much I believe it's safe to assume that they work well together. It just sucks for me being on the south part of the map and we already killed most of the major competition here and that's why almost everything major is to the north.

My experience with A.A so far was lax, we (being myself and 3 other members of my squad) recently took out a member of theirs in the south who abandoned all 12 of his villages to stack his main...we simply nobled his other villages killing the stack and then I nuked what was left of the stack took his main only to find that he had support incoming, and what was the first wave of support? Axes one of his fellow members sent axes to help him defend his village, I've since killed the supports sent. Now that was a southern map fringe member of A.A but that's my only experience with them, and I think we can all agree that it wasn't a good one lol. I hope as you say that they blossom and grow more and hopefully they get taught something by more experienced members in their tribe because it looks like those away from the main group aren't getting the correct teachings.

DeletedUser1500

Glad to see this convo evolve. I like it now.

Overall, C*M is out to a huge lead and controls the core. Which I don't see as a huge advantage anymore as the fight has pushed to the edges...mostly. BUT, it forces the other tribes to fight each other and us at the same time. Why? Because you need to grow cities at a faster rate than us to start closing the gap.

A.A: They are growing curiously fast and if left unchecked, they will be a problem for everyone. I don't know the skill level, but their diplomat makes me laugh. She has been trying to recruit me for a week. With that said, I kind of like the tribe now. Plus they are a lot of veterans, which I am. BUT I still plan to kill them.

LOL: They are entrenched in with a more than a few turtles. I'll give them credit as ninja turtles. I am looking forward to this fight the most. On the flip side, they have to withstand bottom pressure from C*M and top pressure from WoT and a few others. That's going to get exhausting after a few days of non-stop fighting and no sleep. If anyone can survive it, it will be them though.

SOF: Grown a bit lately. I think their diplomacy has kept them alive at this point, but that same skill will keep them from being able to compete for the win.

AWE: They are resilient. haha. Essentially almost the entire tribe has been rimmed and they still grow. The benefit here is that if they have some quality guidance, they will learn a lot and be significantly better in the next world.

TIB: Well....im adding them to the list with WAL and SoA. Done! I would recommend them parting out and joining other local tribes. Once led be the TW2 GOD himself. I always think of the movie 300 when I think of him saying that. The GOD King realizes he was a bit human.

L.Q: I don't know enough about them, but their leader is cool.

WoT: Solid players. They will put up the best fight in my opinion. BUT, they are also to small at this stage of the game. Whether they put up a good fight or not, someone is going to get to 80% before it matters.

DeletedUser835

RMT I think was painfully unprepared for our attack on them, their leader has now essentially quit so we are feasting on their remains in the north. Several of their highest point players have jumped ship to try and escape our wrath, which is really funny because at the start of this war they were a larger tribe than us by a 20% margin and with 30 more players than us. They brought this upon their-selves by nobling barbarians and taking in refugees.

DeletedUser

RMT I think was painfully unprepared for our attack on them, their leader has now essentially quit so we are feasting on their remains in the north. Several of their highest point players have jumped ship to try and escape our wrath, which is really funny because at the start of this war they were a larger tribe than us by a 20% margin and with 30 more players than us. They brought this upon their-selves by nobling barbarians and taking in refugees.
pretty sure you guys have 30 more player then them . . . considering you guys have 60 and thier MAX is 40 as of now. i mean my math could be wrong butttt i feel pretty confident with his one

DeletedUser

pretty sure you guys have 30 more player then them

Well he might be thinking of a different tribe having 30 more members than them.
I have no other comments on the RMT side as a different group is over that region.

DeletedUser193

We have to have a lot of D when there are people like Plutopia coining and attacking with 9k LC 880 HC from the same village in 3 attacks in a 4 hour span.

DeletedUser

We have to have a lot of D when there are people like Plutopia coining and attacking with 9k LC 880 HC from the same village in 3 attacks in a 4 hour span.
:eek:
Spears! Gather the men and give them, Spears! :mad:

But seriously that's most probably due to tuck (mtuck017) making internal tribe competitions for OBP and Villages taken for all the squads, so now everyone is trying to stay ahead of everyone else. It could equally just be her wanting to win really really bad though :D

DeletedUser

:eek:
Spears! Gather the men and give them, Spears! :mad:

But seriously that's most probably due to tuck (mtuck017) making internal tribe competitions for OBP and Villages taken for all the squads, so now everyone is trying to stay ahead of everyone else. It could equally just be her wanting to win really really bad though :D
I believe I have joined the wrong world, what are the prizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.