• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

End Game

DeletedUser734

I think we all agree there's a problem with the end game.

What if, as a suggestion, instead of a village count, end game was based on territory?
For example a tribe the had villages in 80% of the provinces on the map would immediately win.

This would stop the end game of "Imma turtle up over here and eat barbs until they all get bored and quit" which just drags the game on and on and on as people keep getting nobles when you take their villas.

It would instead force players to leave their provs and go out and fight and honestly I think it would just be a more fun/strategic way to win the game.

Obviously this would be a suggestion for future worlds, but it could prevent the system we have right now where at the end of the game everyone is just pissed off and bored because the game won't end and instead choose to merge to end the world.

Right now we have the problem that no one wants to play an end game world. Early-mid game TW2 is a really fun and exciting game... End game TW2 is quite honestly terrible. I think this different end game might help improve that.

DeletedUser

I have had very little rest today and might not be thinking entirely clearly here but this does seem like a good idea to me.
It actually seems like the closest we can get to 'Fortress endgame' without waiting for the Devs to put it in.

DeletedUser734

It just occurred to me that the number would have to account for the percentage of provinces that never get villages in them. For instance to get 80% of the provinces with villages would be more like 30-40% of total provinces.

DeletedUser1478

There has been lots of debate about recent rule changes and events that occur got me thinking. To get more people fighting in late game instead of "Merging to Win" as it has been labeled there is some things that could change.

Give everyone that plays to end of world the 200 crowns. It isn't that many crowns in all fairness and if people stick it out to end of world they deserve it as they give content to the winning tribe. This could open up tribes that were allied the whole game instead of merging to win the world they might think of fighting each other for fun to see how they fair with their little empire they built.

Also as suggested by others and myself before, try and get more provincial, kingdom related strategies(rivers may do something). This then ties into finish fortresses :p. Either way take player suggestions and possibly talk about this in your next development team meeting with goals and plans for next features to focus development on. (Plz finish,or start, fortresses)