• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1500

We have to have a lot of D when there are people like Plutopia coining and attacking with 9k LC 880 HC from the same village in 3 attacks in a 4 hour span.
You can only fit a little over 5k LC w/ rams in a city. I know personally. A little under 5k for MA w/ rams.
You might be able to streamline a little more for minimizing buildings, but that's more pain than its worth when the person before you messed it up.

DeletedUser1726

It was actually more like 12000 LC but who's counting. Waah!!
You guys do realize this is a war game right....we can't all just turtle up and play Farmville otherwise the world would never end :)

DeletedUser193

I worded that weirdly, it was in 3 seperate attacks from the same village that all got wiped. He may not have coined the first one but the 2nd two definitely were.

Waah? I wasn't complaining, simply stating why some of us may build a lot of D, but we support each other really well too. Not everyone can drop large wads of cash, we have to wait weeks for our nukes to build up.

DeletedUser1726

First off....I am a girl....everyone is always calling me he on here...lol
Second, I coined all three actually. And kudos for defending on the second round of attacks. Too bad we attacked from 3 days away the first round and still took four villages from one of your leaders. I mean you couldn't get support there in 3 days?? IceDragon must really be hating me now :)

DeletedUser193

I apolagize you're right I shouldn't assume. And if it's not already obvious ice isn't active right now, he's had the flu and some other issues. I don't mean to give that away but we have him cooped now though and he's taken care of. If ice would've been active to tell us his villages would've been fine.

DeletedUser

Is there anybody in the south or east thats putting up any sort of fight?

DeletedUser

There are pockets of A.A in the south, some old TIB members that jumped ship early on in C*M's war with them are there in A.A now, they are the only ones who put up much of a fight in the south, there are a few smaller tribes with decent members in the south but we haven't gotten to them yet. Most of the players in the south haven't put up what I would call "any sort of fight" they seem to have poor coordination and poor training.

As for the East, I don't know as I'm mostly Core and South. I do know that our players in the East are very aggressive late joining the world players, who aggressively expanded and took out most threats before they could become something. Other than that I can't say as I haven't seen anybody over there putting up much of a fight.

It just appears to me that most of the intense fighting is done in the northern areas, as the south was where a lot of the old major MRT's were located aka WAL AWE and I want to say there was another down there, but they were all NAP'd/Allied with each other so their players couldn't grow and they've since become fairly easy targets as the world has progressed. (not including the small pockets of resistance)

DeletedUser1719

I keep wanting people to challenge me at #1 obp and now someone has (thuggery). Sooooo now its time for me to get killing again! :)

As for the South, we have like 2 players that will be a "challenge" that I'm looking forward to fighting for the fun aspect more than anything else. Most of my recent capss have been 30-40k point AWE players that don't take much effort to take out (however do provide nice BP as they have crappy organization of their troops).

There's really no "challenge" in the south though, just a matter of time till the entire south is taken out. Some players take 24 hours to take (AWE) and some might take a week or so (Ex-TIB). In the end of the day, I'm not worried in the slightest.

DeletedUser193

It seems only a matter of time until the south and east shall fall to the legions of CrC. Meanwhile the Champions of Lol have went up 50% in Dbash since last update and are holding strong in most areas. The north/west will be hard fought for. Hundreds of thousands of dead will litter the the battlefields in the coming months.

DeletedUser835

I keep wanting people to challenge me at #1 obp and now someone has (thuggery). Sooooo now its time for me to get killing again! :)

As for the South, we have like 2 players that will be a "challenge" that I'm looking forward to fighting for the fun aspect more than anything else. Most of my recent capss have been 30-40k point AWE players that don't take much effort to take out (however do provide nice BP as they have crappy organization of their troops).

There's really no "challenge" in the south though, just a matter of time till the entire south is taken out. Some players take 24 hours to take (AWE) and some might take a week or so (Ex-TIB). In the end of the day, I'm not worried in the slightest.

Strangely enough not much is worry-some or challenging when you've created a massive zerg and control half the points on the server, wonder why that is o_O

DeletedUser

Strangely enough not much is worry-some or challenging when you've created a massive zerg and control half the points on the server, wonder why that is o_O

If we were down to just our top 40 players, we would still have over twice as many points as the next tribe.
If we had just our top 40 OBP players, we would still have more points than the next tribe, and still over twice as much OBP as the next tribe.
If we dropped down to our top 40 players, you would be left with nothing to complain about except your old argument about being late to the world.
So you should be thanking us for keeping this many members.

Numbers don't win wars in this game everyone knows that the same with points, that's why everyone sees MRT's as a food source instead of a threat like they did with AWE and SoA and WAL (Or at least the smart tribes did). Our power doesn't come from our numbers or points as over half of our players have less than 100k points and that number drops rapidly from our 60+ member mark, and at this point in the world that's saying something. Our power comes from our diplomacy (Or lack there of), everyone is a food source to grow, we didn't NAP or Ally with half the world and we didn't force our members to focus in one direction (not till TIB happened) we let our members grow by nobling everything that was neutral or red, so really everything that wasn't blue.

I said it maybe twice (I think?) in this thread, that the reason we got so far ahead was all these tribes that used to be in the top 10 were NAP/Allied with each other in an attempt to stop us and TIB and TLI and LOL (I'm assuming) so they lacked the food sources to grow, while we simply saw options everywhere. They thought they were doing the smart thing, when in reality it was a very bad plan, and CRC and TLI members simply attacked and nobled the other old top 10 tribes quicker than TIB and LOL because they were at war and needed the extra villages to get one over on the other so their members grew more individually thus setting the foundation for what we are now.
That foundation is where we get our power, not numbers, so if we went to just that foundation you would hate us way more than you do now.
So again you should be thanking us. :D

DeletedUser

Oh geeze back to this debate i thought we already established they are now an MRT and that we should get over it and noble all of them.

But it really is kind sad to hear that the south puts up no resistance. although it is kinda weird in every world i have played i dont hear much about the south other then it being over ran time and time again, do all the good players instinctively start north and just work south?

DeletedUser835

Oh geeze back to this debate i thought we already established they are now an MRT and that we should get over it and noble all of them.

But it really is kind sad to hear that the south puts up no resistance. although it is kinda weird in every world i have played i dont hear much about the south other then it being over ran time and time again, do all the good players instinctively start north and just work south?

Weirdly enough I've always noticed the same thing, the good players always spawn in the north or west. And it was also true on Tw1 sorta.

DeletedUser1719

First off, don't give me crap about MRT, hugs, or whatever you want to throw at me. I've done nothing but fight sense I joined this world and I have the #1 obp to show for it. We haven't overrun the south through merging (TLI was actually so far I couldn't even help in that war...I was sad :/ ). We didn't take over the south through recruitment (i brought in a squad with me back when CRC was around 80 members, and asked to bring in like 2 others down the road. The rest were food).

We took over the south because I have organized op after op, worked as a team, and taken people out.

That plus the there are very few decent players in the area. The ones that were decent we took out early to not let them grow (decent based off vill count + points, idk if they were actually good they were just big).

I do agree though that there is much more skill in the North then down here. Even all of the non-LOL non-WoT top players are in the North/west. Looking forward to joining the fight up there sooner or later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.