• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TRIBAL HUGS ALREADY!!

DeletedUser1487

@death to noobs: Now you know how the original IMP felt when we first joined w14! All of w9 IMP joined w14 IMP. Then we got a whole ton of trash from everyone else complaining about MRT and then the mods targeted us on that new rule of tribe merging.

I have full respect for your tribe though, early game is no place for noobs.

DeletedUser

All of w9 IMP joined w14 IMP.

If they ALL joined then why did you need to make a run off tribe?
ALL of them would be at max 200 players, yet I saw in several posts from IMP members in us14 that there were IMP members in the run off tribe.
Why were they in the run off tribe if they all joined us14 together? Why did they not have spots left for them if you knew they were coming?

The points I'm trying to make are simply that it wasn't just the entire IMP coming over, it was IMP and everyone they recruited while there in us14 and their allies from us9 coming over and joining them, that's why there was a need for a run off tribe. I've seen it said time and time again that it was just IMP from us9 coming to us14 but evidence states otherwise.

If I'm wrong I'll accept that, but I require some evidence before I'll accept being wrong.

DeletedUser835

The thread may be on us15 but he's been saying the exact same stuff over and over on us13 threads, so that's why I suggested he's probably talking about us13.

Ironically the exact same arguments I've laid out against you are met with the exact same defensive-ness and rabid excuse-mongering from those who are party to other massive zergs. I don't know why it's so hard to admit that you are compensating for your lack of skill at the game by creating a massive tribe that wins with sheer numbers, why is this so obvious to everyone except the people who are in these tribes?

"We could drop down to our top 40 and still win"

Well yeah, it's pretty easy to do that after you have used your massive meat-shield to zerg an entire server.

Whether it is the entirety of the core merging on US13 (Which IS what happened, no matter how you try and spin it) or a 200+ member tribe MRT'ing every player they can get their hands on in US15 the effect is exactly the same.

Edit: And for the love of god dude, tfoxworthy, you ARE a mass recruitment tribe. When you have over 200 members I would contend that it doesn't really matter how you acquired those players, *you are zerging the server*.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

Its more like MMT, Mass Migrating Tribe. But whiny players like you that don't accept that tribes don't have to bend to your will wouldn't understand.

DeletedUser835

Its more like MMT, Mass Migrating Tribe. But whiny players like you that don't accept that tribes don't have to bend to your will wouldn't understand.

Bend to my will? Lol?

I'm not asking anyone to bend to my will, I'm not even playing this server, just like before, I'm laying out facts.

There's not really much to understand, the simple truth, the simple "Math" of the situation is that you've created a tribe large enough to influence the course of the server *By numbers alone*, not by any skill, not by activity, not by aggressiveness, but by number of players. So enjoy your several months of hiding behind a meat-shield of totally unskilled players before either A. Your zerg is large enough to where it doesn't matter or B. Some other guy with even worse little man syndrome comes along and makes an even bigger zerg.

Edit: Maybe you should go back to giving pep-talks to the noobs in your MRT. It's clear that both me and Alucard run cognitive circles around you in our sleep and this conversation won't make it very far.

DeletedUser1487

I think tribes should have a limit of 40-60 people.
If you don't play this world, then don't talk here. You can't create beef about a tribe that you have no affiliation with. Although Prince Alucard and I disagree here and there, he knows his game. So when he speaks, he knows. But you on the other hand, have no idea what MRT is. MRT is NAO in w9, who ONLY grew cause of merges. IMP grew in size cause a few players had a deep wallet and donated enough to increase tribe member limit so the rest of us could join with the rest of the IMP folks.
But thats w14 we are talking about, this is w15, and in w15, you won't have to worry about any mass merge for endgame status ruining whatever small chance you had at surviving that long.
But when you say stupid things like tribes only being 40-60 people, you really take away the fun out of the game. Later game when tribes are huge, numbers matter very much so. And the less you have fighting with you, makes the fighting harder, which is more fun yes, but also puts more grey hairs on your head. (stress) Historically, tribes would make massive pacts with other neighboring tribes to form one massive confederation. And the confederation would have alliances with other confederations which became useful in times war. Then the confederations became actual kingdoms owning lots of land and villages. I believe this game is historically accurate in tribe size and what it was like at times.

DeletedUser835

berneydidnotread.gif

DeletedUser1487

I'm not asking anyone to bend to my will, I'm not even playing this server, just like before, I'm laying out facts.

Edit: Maybe you should go back to giving pep-talks to the noobs in your MRT. It's clear that both me and Alucard run cognitive circles around you in our sleep and this conversation won't make it very far.
I was referring to these quotes, plus I added in my own thoughts.

DeletedUser255

Historically, tribes would make massive pacts with other neighboring tribes to form one massive confederation. And the confederation would have alliances with other confederations which became useful in times war. Then the confederations became actual kingdoms owning lots of land and villages. I believe this game is historically accurate in tribe size and what it was like at times.
LOL but no.

DeletedUser

@death to noobs: Now you know how the original IMP felt when we first joined w14! All of w9 IMP joined w14 IMP. Then we got a whole ton of trash from everyone else complaining about MRT and then the mods targeted us on that new rule of tribe merging.

I have full respect for your tribe though, early game is no place for noobs.
IMP only won World 9 due to TFR's players leaving for personal issues. Turtlopis and I (Then ranked 1 and 8) were destroying everything in our paths. I went from working 40 hour a week to working 70+, I was forced to give up this game to continue living. Turtlopis was burned out. There was no challenge for him. He evaded well over 25,000 fakes from IMP without losing a village.
Imp was also a barb munching whores child. They couldnt stop munching barbs, It was extremely pathetic.
I have rejoined TW2 as work has slowed down. I will be dominating World 15, as I did on world 9. If you see me (TheKingKiller) entering your provinces, I suggest you forget about this world.