• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

First off, don't give me crap about MRT, hugs, or whatever you want to throw at me. I've done nothing but fight sense I joined this world and I have the #1 obp to show for it. We haven't overrun the south through merging (TLI was actually so far I couldn't even help in that war...I was sad :/ ). We didn't take over the south through recruitment (i brought in a squad with me back when CRC was around 80 members, and asked to bring in like 2 others down the road. The rest were food).

We took over the south because I have organized op after op, worked as a team, and taken people out.

That plus the there are very few decent players in the area. The ones that were decent we took out early to not let them grow (decent based off vill count + points, idk if they were actually good they were just big).

I do agree though that there is much more skill in the North then down here. Even all of the non-LOL non-WoT top players are in the North/west. Looking forward to joining the fight up there sooner or later :)

I never implied that you didn't fight to be where you are, I only said that being in a massive tribe definitely facilitates expanding rapidly; if you can attack someone and there is never any hope for recourse, of course you are going to do well.

DeletedUser1719

There was a lot of opportunity for recourse though in the beginning. Me and the 4 I brought with me to CRC were basically alone at first. We were 3+ provs from everyone else in the tribe (which early game is quite a distance).

My point I'm trying to make is don't diminish all the work we've put in because *now* we have a large member base. Don't get me wrong, we have a large tribe but we took control of the south before TLI merged sending any player with any potential to the rim early on. The TLI merge didn't even affect the south, as they had no players down here when the merge happened.

DeletedUser

Who were the big tribes at the start? TiB, CrC, TLI, and LOL right?

DeletedUser1719

Them, AWE and WAL were top 6 I think, but those two don't count lol

DeletedUser1719

For the first like 2 weeks or so I was with WAL. Leader and I didn't get along, he wanted an alliance with everything. I like war haha, so I switched and brought 4 others with me.

DeletedUser

So why did CrC explode membership wise? they had a good thing going, 40-50 people then outa nowhere 170

DeletedUser1719

When I joined, it was at 80 (I started the world two weeks late, so I joined CRC a month in). They slowly went up in membership till 90ish. The big jump was the TLI merge, which we did in order to take down TIB. We were expecting a crazy fight. It didn't happen so now it looks like the merge was unjustified. Like we expected a war that would take weeks, that we would lose members, etc. None of that happened, we were over prepared, and now it looks bad.

However, we can't go back and redo things, nor do I think we should. This is where we are at, and we simply move forward from here. No one planned for a 170 member tribe. I myself prefer smaller tribes. It kind of just happened through the merge and through m4 trying to be fair to all members (who asked to bring in friends/family post merge).

We can't go back and change it, but i/we know for future worlds what to and not to do. I don't think we are an MRT as we didn't recruit. I do think we are a large tribe though, and see why people view us as an MRT.

DeletedUser

Yeah i understand not being able to go back its just disappointing, when i joined this world i was hoping for a lot of little 60-80 people tribes battling it out, i also joined late. ive been on world for 65 days, but still. i wanted chaos not 1 big war :(

DeletedUser1719

We were disappointed too when TIB went down in like 4 days. I mean the war isn't over... But it's over.

DeletedUser1500

The big tribe is taxing on the leadership for sure, but all in all...there is a 200 person tribe limit. There is no advantage here that another tribe doesn't equally have. If you have a small tribe and prefer that...awesome! But don't complain about the big ones. Now you might try and blur the lines on us being an MRT...which I still fight in denial, but we have had and still do have a few legit MRT. We took down 3 of them solo.

DeletedUser

Still no update from Prince Alucard? I think he's a day l8t :p

Dealing with a lot of real life stuff right now so haven't had the time, I'll try and throw an update up tomorrow though. Sorry for the wait.

DeletedUser193

In the meantime lol's own alrond2 has taken the lead in bp just slightly above #2.

DeletedUser1719

I saw that. Good for him! I never really was going for #1 bp....just obp. That is the one I'm most proud of!

DeletedUser193

Yeah I enjoy obp more too but sometimes you're forced one way. Even before Alrond was breaking crc nukes, he was stopping many motown nukes before the crc tib war when motown was real big.

DeletedUser1500

Yeah I enjoy obp more too but sometimes you're forced one way. Even before Alrond was breaking crc nukes, he was stopping many motown nukes before the crc tib war when motown was real big.
Yeah. I nicknamed him Ninja Turtle. Sometimes he surprises us and we see a nuke out of him every now and then.

DeletedUser193

I like it lol. At least he does have some o bash too. 600k isn't bad at all.

DeletedUser1500

I like it lol. At least he does have some o bash too. 600k isn't bad at all.
Yeah. Not saying he doesn't attack, but he is an elite turtle if the game was to have one. I sent a 21k axe nuke at him and fivemoe just to eat some defense. They stacked the crap out of it. I wish I could see that report though. I snagged over 100k bash off it.

DeletedUser

I'll have to update this Monday, I'm seriously packed with a bunch of just bad news and way to busy this weekend. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.