• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US15

DeletedUser1535

anyone having trouble logging on today or is that just me?

DeletedUser

What's up with HUGS adding players with derogatory language to their tribe?
It seems It's a battle of MRT's on W15. Too many of them are already mass recruiting. How sad.

DeletedUser1487

whats up with TLI members being the most high horsed players? How could that tribe find all the arrogant players in this game and add them into one tribe? I guess the world will never know...

DeletedUser

They were founded in that exact idea.... *let's get all the players that think they the best in 1 tribe and win us1*

DeletedUser

whats up with TLI members being the most high horsed players? How could that tribe find all the arrogant players in this game and add them into one tribe? I guess the world will never know...
Coming from a player who only joins MRT's. Your players started mailing our diplomat calling her a very mean term. THat's extremely uncalled for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@CND, Love the OP yall did last night. Enjoy the long and slow rebuild haha.

DeletedUser

Your players started mailing our diplomat calling her a very mean term. THat's extremely uncalled for.

I don't play this world so no offense but is this true or just propaganda? Because believe it or not both are highly likely from what I've noticed.

Tell her to use the in game support system and the Mods will likely put a stop to it or someone may get a temp ban from it.
I don't mind trash talking in games, because hell it's a game and that happens, but stuff like this is not right in my opinion and not just because she's female (before someone says anything about that) if it was a guy getting messages and being called something I would still be against it.

DeletedUser1487

Coming from a player who only joins MRT's. Your players started mailing our diplomat calling her a very mean term. THat's extremely uncalled for.
You do realize I am not in CND or the northmen and I am in a tribe of <100 right now? As of right now, recruiting is pretty much closed. So please stop talking since you know nothing. You and your other account can stop talking about your "successes" in past worlds.
I don't play this world so no offense but is this true or just propaganda? Because believe it or not both are highly likely from what I've noticed.

Tell her to use the in game support system and the Mods will likely put a stop to it or someone may get a temp ban from it.
I don't mind trash talking in games, because hell it's a game and that happens, but stuff like this is not right in my opinion and not just because she's female (before someone says anything about that) if it was a guy getting messages and being called something I would still be against it.
Well coldog here is just as bad in this game. He is all trash talk in this world.

DeletedUser

My post with the URL was removed by mods.
You do realize I am not in CND or the northmen and I am in a tribe of <100 right now? As of right now, recruiting is pretty much closed. So please stop talking since you know nothing. You and your other account can stop talking about your "successes" in past worlds.

Well coldog here is just as bad in this game. He is all trash talk in this world.
Your tribe coined itself to lv 40 (Pretty pathetic) then went from 38 members to over 100 in 2 days... MRT
I'm ranked 4th in OBP, 10th in points. Yeah, I'm totally bad.

DeletedUser1535

You guys all really need to take a chill pill all this teasing is all in good fun...Trash talking is part of the game as long as it doesnt include vulgar language,racism,etc. YALL JUST NEED TO PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME!!! YALL FINISH OR YALL DONE?

DeletedUser1487

Your tribe coined itself to lv 40 (Pretty pathetic) then went from 38 members to over 100 in 2 days... MRT. I'm ranked 4th in OBP, 10th in points. Yeah, I'm totally bad.
Dude, we are just now at 100, and it took us a week. So stop talking

DeletedUser

Dude, we are just now at 100, and it took us a week. So stop talking
Coming from a guy ranked 2,372. How did that reset feel? Knowing TLI caused your downfall? It seems for all the trash you talk, you can;t even stay alive in a province filled with your allies. How sad.

DeletedUser1487

Coming from a guy ranked 2,372. How did that reset feel? Knowing TLI caused your downfall? It seems for all the trash you talk, you can;t even stay alive in a province filled with your allies. How sad.
How does it feel to now know that it wasn't TLI that made me reset, I did it on my own free will, cause farming was too tough in the core, now I'm on the rim, closer to you :D, and I can't wait to tear that smile off your face. Farming is so much easier up here with less competition. Don't worry, I'll get back into the action. It wasn't your weak TLI tribe that kicked me out, it was my own fingers that pressed certain buttons thats made me reset. Enjoy you short lived moment of glory.

DeletedUser

"Weak..." TLI holds #1 rank for Offensive bashpoints. We're one of the smallest tribes yet wrecking all others.

DeletedUser1487

I am pretty, can't deny that. Just look at coldog, nothing pretty at all.