• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rate the player above!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1535
  • Start date

DeletedUser1535

Bringing back a game that I always loved to play on the old TW1 forums..
Since I made this post I will go first..Who ever posts after me will write a post about me and so on and so forth....The player I choose is Ayoshi..

Player: Ayoshi

1.Points/Rank: (4/5) At the time of this post Ayoshi is currently rank 5 with close to 9k points. He is has managed to stay in the top 10 for a good amount of time and I dont see him going anywhere soon, unless something bad happens to the poor guy.His growth looks to be on the rise so he should be a familiar face within the top 10 for months to come.

2.OBP (Overall bashpoints): (2/5) He is currently #! in bashpoints but I think the only reason he is so high is due to him attacking and clearing our old leaders inactive cities so most of his bashpoints are null and void in my eyes and werent fought in a battle against a player that could defend himself.This is in no way me trying to tease him or anything. I just call it how I see it.

3. Position: (3/5)His location in this world is 50/50 to me. He has lots of potential targets if his tribe is not allied with RaD.The only thing I dont like about his position is that he is smack dab in the core where many active players are at and the farming can get rough at times.

4.Reputation: (?/5) I know nothing of ayoshi other then what I know from US15 so I cant say much about his reputation.

5.Farming: (5/5) I do not know for sure but I have a funny suspicion that you are the best farmer on this world..who knows I might be wrong.. From what I can tell tho you are a great farmer.

DeletedUser1831

Player: Hi i Basher
1.currently #4 in the world with 27k points
2. obp has over 100k. strong attacker. a player to not mess with.
3. position.strong player that could be #1 rank.
4.don't know him well. just know he is in the top 5 tribes.
5. an experienced player that knows how to grow fast. farms a lot i reckon.