• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another MRT World???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1535

Also if you take into account the fact that all top 3 tribes are or almost double our size. Just goes to show that quality over quantity is still very much alive.

DeletedUser1487

another useless thread talking about "how bad MRT tribes are"

DeletedUser

You should go back to kindergarten and learn your numbers...

DeletedUser1487

ya, maybe I should go to your school and be told 100>200. Ya no wonder you passed that class, I bet you were a natural in that class.

DeletedUser1535

I do not like mass recruit tribes. I know there will always be mass recruit tribes. I will try my best to win against mass recruit tribes.

DeletedUser

If thats what you to call mass recruiting, then fine. Whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore. HUG is #2 tribe, we are nobling a lot of villages, so see you later.
*Cough* BARBS *Cough* Your leader CAT has nobled 3 barbs already, three of your other players above me yet again nobled barbs. Pathetic...

DeletedUser1487

Well the less you can farm, the better. Wish you weren't such an ass, but I can't help that.

DeletedUser1487

wow so perceptive of you. its strategy, you wouldn't understand. Seems to work for Cat who wiped a lot of coldog's cooped accounts of troops. what a great coop he must be.

DeletedUser

wow so perceptive of you. its strategy, you wouldn't understand. Seems to work for Cat who wiped a lot of coldog's cooped accounts of troops. what a great coop he must be.
Funny, As I seem to remember Cat losing 4 nukes and 3 cities worth of D, all for 1 village. Love how she kept attacking with D troops, Such an idiot.

DeletedUser

Considering Cat and Morfiou dropped over 15,000 USD into this world, My squad has done pretty well to defend against your tribes deep pocket coiners.

DeletedUser1487

last time i checked, it was the same nuke cat kept sending, and was clearing a lot of Idaho's and freeksho's villas, not sure what you are talking about Coldog, must be the other world. Cause I've seen the reports.

DeletedUser

last time i checked, it was the same nuke cat kept sending, and was clearing a lot of Idaho's and freeksho's villas, not sure what you are talking about Coldog, must be the other world. Cause I've seen the reports.
Funny, as I too have the reports. You also failed to mention her D attacks. Thinking she could cap a village using D, haha.

DeletedUser1487

Funny how I've seen reports on cat totally nuking the crap out of Idaho's villa with actual nukes, what was it? 4 in one day, then nobled one of Idaho's later that day? I don't care how cat did it, just that it happened, and Idaho got crippled.

Status
Not open for further replies.