• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

DeletedUser1487

Whatever you say rag, can't take you seriously. You know not enough about COL then. All I'm going to say.

DeletedUser1491

cant take me seriously? your a tribe leader who sits in the back lines and gives orders i cant take you seriously and i bet half of COL cant either

DeletedUser1661

Let's be honest, yes, your tribe was formed before ours but I hate to break it to you, but we were fighting NAO from the beginning as well. Overall, probably longer due to your latest nap. Not that it matters because we all know, the world around us is ever changing. You make claims about us being a "new" tribe but we really aren't new, especially if you want to base it on quality of members. We have experienced players while you yourself told me that you were made of many inexperienced members.
You talk about points but we are right there with you and we are the "new" guys, but points don't speak for anything, only bashpoints.
Which leaves me at this. Yes, we jumped in bed with NAO because we heard how great they are in bed (; our experiences really make for an exciting relationship :rolleyes: At least they can say they had always been honest in their ways and have earned my respect. COL and company have always been deceitful, say what you want about it, don't care. Fact of the matter is, you won't see any diplomacy from us so don't crawl to us down the road.

DeletedUser1487

I never plan to and that is something you can believe. diplomacy with you only leads to limitation of growth for our side of the map.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I think its more like diplomacy with COL leads to a knife in the back. Either way, we dont care what you do nor do we mind your "nobling pocilies", I only laugh at all your bragging and point out there is nothing to brag about when you can only take barbs and not active villas lol. So every time you try to brag about how good you are doing, you can count on me showing up to burst your bubble and expose your skewing of the facts

DeletedUser1487

I think its more like diplomacy with COL leads to a knife in the back.

So every time you try to brag about how good you are doing, you can count on me showing up to burst your bubble and expose your skewing of the facts
I always thought diplomacy with NAO leads to a knife in the back, and the whole east coast will back me up on that one. But if I'm wrong, then why is PIA and KOV still allies with us, like they have been for ages and ages? They obviously don't agree with what you are saying.

And I really hope you do. That way we can keep each other in check. Just to let you know, COL respects me cause I treat them right. The tribe I help lead respects me for me, so when you try and say I am cocky and such, well that may be, but I can admit to it, and COL either puts up with it :p, or knows me long enough to agree with me and thus friendships are made.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
PIA lost its leader and has needed to merge with someone or die, KoV membership is actually not happy about this. Their member base does not want to fight Hi., we are in possession of multiple conversations between the member base and their leadership where they are not happy with them breaking the NAP, which they did when they decided to invade our south barbs with COL. In all honesty we have discussions with KoV members all the time, they are not happy with their leadership forcing the war.

To address what you said earlier, we work with NAO quite nicely, we have been able to work out every issue that has come up between us, and yes the fighting between our tribes halted the day we announced the alliance. Villages being swapped between the tribes is being done under the supervision of the leaderships and with full agreement between both members.

Not that this matters but hey since you said something about why your tribe respects you for some reason might as well use this oppurtinity to point out the differance between us. Our tribe respects us b/c we encourage killing all the things and if someone does not know how to kill all the things then we teach them how to kill all the things. Our members expect results, and we have produced results time and time again, really we feel ourselves slaves to our members wishes and aim to please them

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Here is a pointer from one tribe to another. As soon as you realize that your tribe has a problem, the faster you can fix it. So all your blustering and bragging is doing nothing but giving you a false sense of achievement and making you blind to the fact that you are losing on the front pretty decisively. You need to take a long look at why that is

DeletedUser1487

To be quite honest, I'm glad NAO finely found a tribe they can not back stab. It is a nice change for once. It shows they can be team players, when they want to. I'm sure you lead your tribe with Fireball as much respect as I have with mine. But I don't want to hear the "who is the better leader" speech. But thanks for the advice anyways. I'm always open to receiving advice, most of the time. I like to think of myself as honorable, but when other players keep bashing my tribe and myself in perticular, ya, I get mad and not care about honor any more. In COL's eyes, we believe we have always treated other tribes with respect and honor. GoM has made sure of that, and I'm glad he has led this tribe to where it is. You can never break my pride in where COL has gotten. You may think COL is backstabbers. You may think we started the war because we attacked first. But this is how we viewed what was going on. We noticed we were losing villages to a tribe we are not at war with and a tribe we were working with to defeat NAO. And it wasn't a few villages. Yes, you were taking COL villages, I know that. And it was happening really fast too, yes. But we were confused why. We thought our two tribes could get along, but instead HI was attacking us in the north, whether or not you thought they were inactive, we still lost villages, and a few players weren't inactive at all. And they reported the attacks like any smart player would. And they kept coming and coming. Your members wanted more and more. Now coming from a tribe that likes to "kill" as you said, I can understand that want. But what you have to understand is as a leader from the receiving side of the attacks, thats a threat and an act of war. So in our eyes, you attacked first, and never stopped. So thats why we went to war. Your members weren't going to stop, and we just couldn't let you keep attacking us freely. I'm sure our members retaliated back. But its retaliation, not an un-provocated attack.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We never said we didn't attack and we don't care why you went to "war". We have stated many times that yes we were attacking your northern villages. We were forming a NAP with GodofMen when yall started to merge in RST, who we were attacking and informed yall that there could be no NAP if yall took in RST. You took in RST anyways and we continued our attacks, just as we said we would. So yea, we know you knew about that attacks, we told you we were going to do it lol

DeletedUser1487

In all fairness, I was never told that merging them would stop the NAP. I was just told RST was merging into us, and that was it. So I was like, whatever, more people to work with! So that is something GoM kept from us then. If I had known that, then things might be different from what they are now. At the time, we shared the head command of the tribe. So ya, sorry about that.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Last weeks map 06/06/2016

map_www_us11_e43fc39e752693f94800f34a35c2f8d0_14652264471666.png

This weeks map 06/13/2016

map_www_us11_9fe049a347d09ab6eba867ca7f253e37_14658282808273.png

Interesting war statistics, data gathered from tw2tools between 06/02 and 06/11

COL villages taken by Hi. = 71
Hi. villages taken by COL = 14
COL villages taken by NAO = 54
NAO villages taken by COL = 24

DeletedUser1487

I wonder how many villages taken from COL are inactives, plus we did have a few players leave COL again for the enemy.

DeletedUser1487

And from looking at the maps, I notice a lot more barb munching from HI than normal. Strange...

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yes, we are being forced to eat a few barbs since yall have a habit of trying to eat them for us. Yall are so good at barb munching that yall are coming over to the other side of the world and attempting to eat ours instead of taking our actual villages.

DeletedUser1487

You've never had barbs stew before? You got to try it, but you can't justify your barb taking because of our barb taking, you have to try the stew first before.

DeletedUser1661

And from looking at the maps, I notice a lot more barb munching from HI than normal. Strange...
Yeah, the looks can be deceiving though because barbs taken by col seem to end up in our hands -.- you take them, we take them back for the most part. I'm sure there were other barbs taken in the mix too though. In regard to the conquest statistics, inactive or not, the stats still are the same and not even you can argue that one. I assure you though, these players were active when we started on them :)

DeletedUser1487

I'm not talking about the villages on the fronts, I'm talking about the stuff showing up in your core, U guys used to make mostly gains on the front lines, I congrats you for that, yay woopee all that stuff, but more and more villages are being nobled in your core area, so before you show us our problem, fix your own. And yes, at the time, many were active, but the past means nothing now, they are inactive now, and are not giving up a fight over their villages. So ya a few nukes to each village will get the job done. Congrats! You successfully nobled an inactive player, if you can't do that, then just stop playing. Yes stats are the same either way, but there is a difference between nobling an active and supported village, and an inactive village not being supported because the player has asked for none and so nobody knows which villa needs support. You've proven you can take inactives, a lot of them per day, what I want to see is what you can do when you eventually get all inactives, and fight REAL and ACTIVE players. I'm sure you are fighting them up north as well, but when thats all you are fighting, just actives, I think things will be different in statistics, I expect that number of COL villages lost to HI to drop dramatically.