• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

DeletedUser1491

how stupid can you be? i dont know if you are lieing to yourself or your tribe. while yes we are taking your inactives we are also taking your active villages A LOT more then COL is, your so called number one tribe has not taken a single active village off the northern front as soon as one of our inactive players was gone your growth up there came to a stand still so much that you resorted to eating barbs to get extra villages.... lol. you can tell yourself and your tribe all you want that we are only taking inactivea but we know we're not, ive taken 7-8 activre COL villages in the past 5 days and thats not even my main OP im working on, actually try to sort your tribe out then sugar coat the fact you cant launch on offense to save your life

DeletedUser1661

I'm not talking about the villages on the fronts, I'm talking about the stuff showing up in your core, U guys used to make mostly gains on the front lines, I congrats you for that, yay woopee all that stuff, but more and more villages are being nobled in your core area, so before you show us our problem, fix your own. And yes, at the time, many were active, but the past means nothing now, they are inactive now, and are not giving up a fight over their villages. So ya a few nukes to each village will get the job done. Congrats! You successfully nobled an inactive player, if you can't do that, then just stop playing. Yes stats are the same either way, but there is a difference between nobling an active and supported village, and an inactive village not being supported because the player has asked for none and so nobody knows which villa needs support. You've proven you can take inactives, a lot of them per day, what I want to see is what you can do when you eventually get all inactives, and fight REAL and ACTIVE players. I'm sure you are fighting them up north as well, but when thats all you are fighting, just actives, I think things will be different in statistics, I expect that number of COL villages lost to HI to drop dramatically.
Man, I never knew somebody could be so oblivious haha. You're telling us we need to fix our problem? Seems to me you need to fix your "inactivity" problems instead of crying about us taking your inactives. You do realize what made those players go inactive in the first place right? You'd be correct if you assumed it was because we showed them a little attention.

You don't have the right to complain about us taking your inactives when you yourself have admitted to mass barb genocide. I'm sure they put up a huge fight and request support all the time! I'm also sure you find a way to lose a few nukes on those as well.

DeletedUser1487

What tribe doesn't have an inactivity problem? What tribe doesn't noble barbs? Clearly EVERY tribe in this world is nobling barbs, maps don't lie apparently, so the proof is there. Congrats on taking a few active villages out of the massive inactive villages you take from us. Maybe we care more about NAO since they are closer and we share a whole fricking border with them that stretches accross the whole map. Ya so HI isn't really on our top hit list, you're still on it if that makes you feel good to be targeted, but right now NAO is #1 since they are the closest now. And quite frankly, NAO can't seems to do anything in my area, sure the south is rough, but thats it. The south is rough, but everywhere else, NAO wastes nukes on villages that are stacked a mile high. Lots of dead bodies on our bloodied walls. Ya, we lose villages to HI, its expected, its part of war. You win some, and you lose some. We pay more attention to NAO, so ya HI can sneak in and noble some inactives in our core, congrats again with taking inactives. You keep avoiding the point that thats just about all you are doing, just about....You are benefiting on your so called allies hurts. They are hurting since they have next to no nukes to send anymore, and can't make gains much, while you just do your thing doing whatever you do up north. I don't see any HI villages mixed with NAO, I don't see any NAO/HI ops against us. For being allies you sure don't work together a lot. We are holding and gaining ground against NAO, we may not be doing that great against HI at the moment, but right now, we share a bigger border with NAO.

DeletedUser1730

Do you realize the walk across the map for us is well over 4-5 days for most of the members? The alliance struck up between us was around 6/2/16. Not only were OP's being created, but we had logistics. We dont blindly send our members in. We plan, we organize. We are 16 days into our alliance and still getting setup.

If your losing so many villages to us, why are we not the priority? And maybe NAO can't do much in your turtle area. You are 10x smaller than anyone. Are you even worth hitting? We sit at like a 70% moral penalty because of your size. You talk big game, you blind lead your members, and you act as though your losses are nothing but inactives. Some are, most are not. Especially on the NAO side.

And your jab about not working together...funny how you can say that when your allies dont even work with you. PIA or KoV. They had a NAP with us the whole time. I dont see any KoV/PIA/COL ops against us. For being allies you sure don't work together a lot. -Paraphrased from tfox with slight adjustment.

DeletedUser1491

you obviously have no clue what is going on in this world tfox... and no concept of how to play this game. also i dont see where you get this presumption of us only eating your inactives? yes that is how the war started but we are doing much more trust me im actually on the front line unlike you

DeletedUser1487

You know you are right, I am probably 10x smaller than you all, but I have probably been in this world longer than you all. The reason I am so smaller than you all is cause I spend more time leading than actual playing the game. I'm sure you fireball would understand the amount of leadership one must do when you are a head leader. Thats something I bet you would understand. And if you don't, then obviously you don't lead as much as I do. I know exactly what goes on, whats going on in the north, I know about the pocket of HI in our north area we share with KoV, I know KoV had some trouble with you guys before and made a NAP, I know all that. I also know now that KoV and whatever is left of PIA is working with us to clean up the core area up north where HI invaded. Oh yes, and you took villas from a inactive guy, thats how you got that large pocket of villages. Yes, I talk a lot about inactives, thats because I know who is and who isn't. And trust me, I'm on the front line with NAO, so don't go talking about me blindly leading my tribe. I fight, I defend, and I'm still here. Yes there is a moral penalty for hitting me, if you didn't know that, then thats sad. And yes, I bet the reason I'm not attacked as often as lets say GoM is cause there is no attack penalty for him, but I still get attacked, and I still attack, and I am still on the front lines with NAO. And I've been on the front lines with NAO for a while now. I not only lead, I act. So come back to me when you REALLY know more about me.

DeletedUser1491

no one mentioned anything about your size on this world... but since you brought it up yes you have been on this world longer then me for nearly a month longer actually... which just shows to how little you actually do on this world when all this trouble started i monitored your conquests for a week or so and the only 2 villages you took were little 500 point inactives in the rim i would of carried on but i would of wasted my time as you do nothing but lead.... i give it to you, you are very hands on when it comes to your tribes affairs but most leaders are and they haven't got 20 villages and under 2mil bash, GoM for example your old number 1. lol spout of the classic... im small because it gives a morale penalty when you hit me thats just an excuse for why you have done bugger all on this world, you aren't a leader your a politician and a bad one at that

DeletedUser1491

also you can tell yourself and your tribe that all we are doing is taking inactives but all that accomplished is lulling your tribe in to a false sense of security... you are the ones who planned an invasion on the whole premise of taking one of our inactives villages and once he was gone your growth up here and the whole invasion came to a screaming halt specially since you have taken up the remaining barbs in the province now as well, just ask your members who's nukes we have been eating with out fail every week... most of them have given up by now half of them dont even bother with the weekly spying anymore

DeletedUser1487

If you are going to criticize my leading, go ahead if it makes you feel good. Your words mean nothing, and GoM would back me up saying I lead the tribe with him fantastically. And I have more fun leading than playing, so shut the ____ up and go sit back in your corner.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
This is funny hehe. I'm enjoying this world so much. tfox your tribe is hemorrhaging villages, this is a fact. Yes we are eating a few barbs, cant really hide it but its only in response to your tribe trying to invade our inactives which has only semi worked once. Even then we are in a position where we can eat our barbs, this can be best explained by looking at our tribes repsective offensive bash points. We have 172m while COL has 152m despite being a "older tribe", while your defensive bash is 30m over your offensive and ours is 40m under our offensive. We are killing things while taking our barbs. Its a subtle difference I know, I can explain it later if you wish.

This is the strategic situation, which I watch closely with daily maps.

Your only successful "offensive" operations was your invasion of our south which is losing ground rapidly and was only successful because it was the last inactive area we had. Basically yall got lucky and landed in the correct place, we have killed off 3 other invasion attempts, which I really don't think you knew anything about and was just random people trying to move in on us. Besides this we kill off nukes like its the cool thing to do.

On our side we are pushing you in the north and 3 players have gone inactive from our attacks, we know this because your operational security sucks. Our northern invasion is taking your actual active villages on the north rim as opposed to your invasion only taking barbs in our south rim. NAO is pushing the south rim of your tribe rather aggressively. The only place where COL is holding is the center, which will fall once the north and south fall and it seems that will happen if nothing changes.

Now that I have laid it out for you I hope your tribe can respond in game instead of trying attempting to defend your tribes in game failures on the forums. More maps tomorrow

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Enjoy taking the time to type that?
Not really, just stating facts again to stop all the unnecessary insulting and accusations. I like facts, removes all emotions from an issue and allows one to focus on the situation at hand so it can be properly addressed

DeletedUser1491

If you are going to criticize my leading, go ahead if it makes you feel good. Your words mean nothing, and GoM would back me up saying I lead the tribe with him fantastically. And I have more fun leading than playing, so shut the ____ up and go sit back in your corner.
GoM might back you up saying that but some people in your tribe sure dont. you can go tell me to sit in my corner all you like but truth is im fighting on nearly every front HI. has and have been since ive been here, while you are the one who hides behind the good players in your tribe so how about you go sit back in your corner and 'lead' your tribe if thats what you like doing so much and i will carry on eating them because thats what i like doing

DeletedUser1661

You know you are right, I am probably 10x smaller than you all, but I have probably been in this world longer than you all. The reason I am so smaller than you all is cause I spend more time leading than actual playing the game. I'm sure you fireball would understand the amount of leadership one must do when you are a head leader. Thats something I bet you would understand. And if you don't, then obviously you don't lead as much as I do. I know exactly what goes on, whats going on in the north, I know about the pocket of HI in our north area we share with KoV, I know KoV had some trouble with you guys before and made a NAP, I know all that. I also know now that KoV and whatever is left of PIA is working with us to clean up the core area up north where HI invaded. Oh yes, and you took villas from a inactive guy, thats how you got that large pocket of villages. Yes, I talk a lot about inactives, thats because I know who is and who isn't. And trust me, I'm on the front line with NAO, so don't go talking about me blindly leading my tribe. I fight, I defend, and I'm still here. Yes there is a moral penalty for hitting me, if you didn't know that, then thats sad. And yes, I bet the reason I'm not attacked as often as lets say GoM is cause there is no attack penalty for him, but I still get attacked, and I still attack, and I am still on the front lines with NAO. And I've been on the front lines with NAO for a while now. I not only lead, I act. So come back to me when you REALLY know more about me.
Oh I know exactly how much time leasing takes. It is incredibly time consuming and it in fact does limit playing abilities at times. I didn't let that go as an excuse for me though, as I'm top 50. I don't understand why you question my ability to lead, I don't question yours. We only have our disagreements on what we "claim" on here.
What I don't understand is the fact that you seem to have the same issue on every single world. This isn't the only forum section you are trying to defend your actions in. This is me personal opinion so you're welcome to tell me how you see it too but you play on nearly every world that starts up, I think that is why you are still so small because you're not entirely focused on leading/playing one world at a time. Nothing wrong with playing more than one world, but I true leader will give their tribe their full effort and attention, not world hop. I play only this world because I promised my tribe from the start, I will give them my full attention until we secure the big "W"

DeletedUser1730

Enjoy taking the time to type that?
This shows the maturity in the leadership. Still cant say "You know what, you are right. We are losing" Throwing excuses out, saying its only inactives also shows how blind you are. Ignorant to the facts and I pity those who follow your leadership.

And to Fireball, i agree. Having multiple worlds isnt bad, but if you cant focus solely on one world, you shouldnt be a leader. That world deserves your utmost attention. This is my only world. I have tried to play others but I cant, not enough time and this one is quite a fun world.

DeletedUser1487

I find myself saying, "honestly" a lot here. But yes, I do start every world, but I don't play every world. I start it for early game adrenaline. Its fun. This is now my main world, and as I continue playing, I don't care that much for getting to be 500k+ points. I know I won't reach that, at least not where I am located. And yes fireball, I don't really want to question your leading abilities, I've seen how your tribe does, so that speaks for itself. And I'm not ever going to admit your tribe is the better tribe. I'm not saying mine is the best, but you won't hear me saying yours is the best. That would not be showing respect to the players I've grown very attached to. COL is my family. And no matter how much you dislike COL or insult my tribe for what it is, I'll always defend it. I have shared to many memories and experiences with COL to say, "You know what, you are right". Thats not going to happen. I have too much respect for COL to do that. And I know if you were me, and HI was like COL and you experienced everything I have with COL, you would do the same.

DeletedUser1661

I completely agree with that response and I respect it. I expect nothing less from any tribe. I know this forum has a lot of drama and it's making this a very fun world to watch and be a part of but I'm not here trying to convince you to admit who is better. That's not my intentions at all, maybe some of the others do but I just feel we can still be straight with each other. Neither of should have anything to hide :p

DeletedUser1487

Indeed. Finally, after weeks of arguing, you and I can settle on something as one leader to another. :)