• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Not saying he doesn't attack, but he is an elite turtle if the game was to have one. I sent a 21k axe nuke at him and fivemoe just to eat some defense. They stacked the crap out of it. I wish I could see that report though. I snagged over 100k bash off it.
actually it was mainly all Fivemoe that stack that my troops was kinda busy . fivemoe can hold his own

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 15.JPG
map_www_us13_0fb4b0e29a09b0a27bf7eb92906575b2_14646557184005.png
Top 5 BP Tribes 12.JPG
map_www_us13_3f55888212e2a332516db817c2be42bf_14646560261865.png

Now for commentary...but first let me apologize for the lateness and the lack of enthusiasm I'm currently exhibiting, I've been dealing with a lot of real life issues being thrown at me one after another and currently trying to work with all of that and squeeze in time for my tribe and everyone here on the forum as well, so back to commentary...

C*M, Doing quite well, cut down on inactives to trim the fat, currently doing the same thing they've been doing since the beginning and fighting on all fronts so everything is fair game. Have an excellent position currently and able to branch out to every part of the map, though with war everywhere we'll see what happens. Blood makes the grass grow, We make the blood flow!

A.A, Looks like they still are going with the whole "recruit players all over the map and see what happens" plan. Not sure if it's working for them currently, though their members in their core to the northwest are safe because of the C*M and LOL war going on but their members everywhere else are getting hit pretty hard from what I've seen.

SOF, Looks like they are taking a pounding, but they have a nice bunch of them all in one spot near the southwest/west of the core which should prove to be a tough shell to crack. They still have members spread everywhere looks like they are following A.A's example with their "plan" we'll see what happens.

LOL, Still going back and forth with the northern squads of C*M, they seem to be more fun to fight than anyone else on the world apparently from what I've seen. They still have a nice area though have a few members spread around the map, possibly from restarts early on? I can't remember to be honest, but I don't believe they were recruited.

L.Q, I have to say these blokes have the 2nd best position I have seen compared to C*M, everyone else is either surrounded by other tribes that they let grow to much, or didn't expand in any other directions, so I'll give it to these guys for pretty great turf control. They are in the top 5 on points and OBP now so that's pretty neat, it's good seeing more than just the "normals" or tribes who've recruited all over the map to get to that spot. Also good to see they put some distance in points between them and AWE so maybe they'll be in the top 5 for good now? We'll see what happens.

Now feel free to comment and Like if you wish, enjoy and again sorry for the wait.

DeletedUser1856

Nice post! I've enjoyed reading these. As the leader of L.Q, I have to say that I'm very proud of my guys. Let me start off by introducing ourselves. The VAST majority of us are returning TW1 players. I myself haven't played seriously in about 4 years, but I love the game and the changes weren't that drastic. It should be noted that I certainly miss a lot of the features that TW1 had, but I digress. Some of the guys have been playing TW2 since it came out so I was quick to scoop them up on the council.

We started off about 2 weeks later than everyone else I think and after some very intentional recruiting (since my goal was to control the North East) we found ourselves in a very good spot.. We eventually brought in guys from TeW and some guys from another tribe (name escapes me) and this allowed us to secure the NE and not worry about anyone attacking our back side. Thankfully, our intentionality to stay spread out and not mass recruit allowed us to expand within our borders, noble the new tribes that popped up amidst us and also expand outward more towards the north of the map. We met a few SoF guys who eventually defected and joined us too. They were a great addition!

All in all, we have a very active tribe... several noobs, but we have done a good job (although it could be better) teaching them the ropes and how to play. Honestly, this tribe has been a very pleasant surprise for me. My council members still surprise me and I'm happy to the man "in charge". None of us are "Big names", but I think L.Q will start to change that... especially in the future. I think C*M is enjoying getting to know our guys a little bit. ;-)

El T

DeletedUser1613

well, SOF were quiet lately but will do noise someday.
= )

DeletedUser

You mean CrC? LoL or TLI cause only LoL is still there CrC and TLI died when they merged together

DeletedUser

man its been almost 2 weeks since the last update im starting to itch as the world moves forward

DeletedUser

So i guess prince dieded? that wouldnt by chance mean more in CM going inactive would it?

DeletedUser

So i guess prince dieded? that wouldnt by chance mean more in CM going inactive would it?

No just too busy in real, my Co-op is handling things for me till I get less time forced on work. I can spare time for the game just not the forum here, so if anyone cares to take up the task of updates please feel free.
Just try to keep it unbiased like I have tried to do in the past.

DeletedUser

Honestly i was expecting a half way riled up response from M4 figure life got in the way for prince. such disappointment, now i gata rile them up somehow to get this fourm active again. twas much more fun when it wasnt dead

DeletedUser835

I don't see how you could rile them up, not much remains to be said. C*M is still a massive barb munching MRT that is comprised of 70% skill-less players. I stand by what I've said 100%.

They also took in Jalter recently(Thankfully we never caught the Jalter). He was Co-leader of RMT before we pillaged them, and they disbanded and merged with SOF. He was there for a while, just long enough for him to barb munch his way back to his point value before we took half his villages and to come begging us for support because C*M was attacking him, only to turn around and join them 3 days later like the spineless coward that he is.

DeletedUser1500

That loser up there (Treason) always gets me riled up...but he is a garbage player and I'm not going down that long flight of stairs to communicate with him on his level. When gets his weight up a bit, I might take what he says half serious. He is like a treasure troll though. I have read almost all his posts. He goes in every world, sucks, and then claims everyone else is garbage. But you get those type of people in every game.

In all seriousness, I don't even care. We are doing work. We have some good and fun fights on our hands. To each their own. We are going to play to win however we decide to do it. However anyone wants to stop us is cool as well . AND we have seen some amusing tactics that work in their own rights.

DeletedUser835

Lol what have you been smoking you neanderthal?

He goes in every world, sucks, and then claims everyone else is garbage. But you get those type of people in every game.

This is the only world I play? I have almost 4x more bash than I have points, and I'll be racking up another 100k Obash tonight on your trash members.

DeletedUser

Lol what have you been smoking you neanderthal?

This is the only world I play? I have almost 4x more bash than I have points, and I'll be racking up another 100k Obash tonight on your trash members.
Man neanderthal i havent seen that since Futurama, which btw is a lovely show, also your math is very bad you dont even have 3xs yet . . . . if you were going by Obash.

DeletedUser1613

i got an 6x bash than my points. but right now Bash and Points doesn't seem very important. all you need is courage to take down a CM. killed almost all my nukes and mini nukes with no certain village cleared. well thats supposed to be anticipated. i guess. = (

DeletedUser835

i got an 6x bash than my points. but right now Bash and Points doesn't seem very important. all you need is courage to take down a CM. killed almost all my nukes and mini nukes with no certain village cleared. well thats supposed to be anticipated. i guess. = (

Which is currently the problem, tribes like SOF are a food bank for C*M, for every player of C*M that gets rimmed, there's a coward willing to join them because they are too afraid to fight them. Which accounts for more than half C*M's members, that's why some of C*M has defected to us, because they want to actually play tribal wars, not zerg the server with a massive super-tribe.

Man neanderthal i havent seen that since Futurama, which btw is a lovely show, also your math is very bad you dont even have 3xs yet . . . . if you were going by Obash.

I was talking about my total bash, only tallying up your Obash is like only playing half the game, much like the C*M players simming in the core with the big Obash they got from nobling inactive TIB members but with little to no defensive bash because they've literally just been running unopposed. I have zero respect for the majority of C*M's players base, with only a few exceptions.

DeletedUser

I was talking about my total bash, only tallying up your Obash is like only playing half the game, much like the C*M players simming in the core with the big Obash they got from nobling inactive TIB members but with little to no defensive bash because they've literally just been running unopposed. I have zero respect for the majority of C*M's players base, with only a few exceptions.

Defense bash is something you luck in when going for more obpts, I never been in a tribe that took dbpts serious, heck TW2 doesn't even look at dbpts for realm winners.... kudos to you if you have some, but I like killing elsewhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.