• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

Defense bash is something you luck in when going for more obpts, I never been in a tribe that took dbpts serious, heck TW2 doesn't even look at dbpts for realm winners.... kudos to you if you have some, but I like killing elsewhere :D

No, defense bash shows you haven't been simming in the core in a sea of blue because you recruited half the server. You were a member of TLI iirc so you would know all about that.

DeletedUser

No, defense bash shows you haven't been simming in the core in a sea of blue because you recruited half the server. You were a member of TLI iirc so you would know all about that.
or your the worlds barb nobling turtle on the front lines. O.O

DeletedUser1613

Which is currently the problem, tribes like SOF are a food bank for C*M, for every player of C*M that gets rimmed, there's a coward willing to join them because they are too afraid to fight them. Which accounts for more than half C*M's members, that's why some of C*M has defected to us, because they want to actually play tribal wars, not zerg the server with a massive super-tribe.

I was talking about my total bash, only tallying up your Obash is like only playing half the game, much like the C*M players simming in the core with the big Obash they got from nobling inactive TIB members but with little to no defensive bash because they've literally just been running unopposed. I have zero respect for the majority of C*M's players base, with only a few exceptions.

well i am from SOF and to be honest treason got it right this time. when they pleaded for reinforcements i almost send everything just to defend theirs. then days after they are REDS - i mean Jalter for this. and theyre are some guyz defect to WOT just to play the real game and they will earn my respect. but still KUDOS to the real key player of the CM's.

DeletedUser1613

Rules Of War If the Enemy is TEN TIMES your Strength,

SURROUND THEM

if Five Times,

ATTACK THEM

if double. be able to,

DIVIDE THEM

if equal,

ENGAGE THEM

if fewer,

EVADE THEM

if weaker,

BE ABLE TO AVOID THEM

might well works fighting the CM's.

-Sun Tzu

DeletedUser

The closet I ever was to tli was drinking beer in thier taverns after I took them.

DeletedUser

Rules Of War If the Enemy is TEN TIMES your Strength,

SURROUND THEM

if Five Times,

ATTACK THEM

if double. be able to,

DIVIDE THEM

if equal,

ENGAGE THEM

if fewer,

EVADE THEM

if weaker,

BE ABLE TO AVOID THEM

might well works fighting the CM's.

-Sun Tzu
i think you messed up that 1st portion lol pretty sure you have to be 10xs bigger than your enemy. and Death are you still in server or did you leave?

DeletedUser

i think you messed up that 1st portion lol pretty sure you have to be 10xs bigger than your enemy. and Death are you still in server or did you leave?
Seeing as that server was us2 >.>

TLI has played and lost alot of worlds... (only winning 1 cuz of their allie)

DeletedUser1500

You deleted one of my best comebacks. In my opinion, he is making personal attacks on me. He is literally lying and everyone knows it.

DeletedUser

aww man i missed it, hey m4 PM me that one i want to read it! its gata be good if Death got rid of it, and to be back on topic i think CM is staring to implode

DeletedUser1500

I don't know what would make us implode. We have encountered some heavy resistance as we push outward though. Not taking any credit from those surrounding the core...great job. Everyone has a damn spy these days...frustrating, but part of the game I guess.
Also A.A has doubled in city count...I didn't know there was that many barbs on the rim. Regardless, we only have a few players out that close to the rim. So their growth will have to be halted by someone closer. Unless this was a group strategy to eat barbs to increase to overall top 10 city count. Thus decreasing our percentage. If so, its working.
Other than that, the other tribes have a lot of ground to make up. You would have to take 3 of our cities for every 1 of yours to close the gap. Not perfect math. Just an example for those who critique it.
I'm not even going to comment on Treason. Bottomline: He literally makes this stuff up and it irritates me. Which is probably why he does it.

DeletedUser835

aww man i missed it, hey m4 PM me that one i want to read it! its gata be good if Death got rid of it, and to be back on topic i think CM is staring to implode

Not sure why he deleted what I said, I was only providing the facts of the situation, the "perfect math" as it were.

What would probably make you implode is that it's becoming quite clear you're not to be trusted, how many of your members now have you inhoused because they didn't play the game exactly how you wanted which flung you into another one of your little psychotic break-downs?

. Everyone has a damn spy these days...frustrating, but

Lmao.

DeletedUser

I don't know what would make us implode. We have encountered some heavy resistance as we push outward though. Not taking any credit from those surrounding the core...great job. Everyone has a damn spy these days...frustrating, but part of the game I guess.
Also A.A has doubled in city count...I didn't know there was that many barbs on the rim. Regardless, we only have a few players out that close to the rim. So their growth will have to be halted by someone closer. Unless this was a group strategy to eat barbs to increase to overall top 10 city count. Thus decreasing our percentage. If so, its working.
Other than that, the other tribes have a lot of ground to make up. You would have to take 3 of our cities for every 1 of yours to close the gap. Not perfect math. Just an example for those who critique it.
I'm not even going to comment on Treason. Bottomline: He literally makes this stuff up and it irritates me. Which is probably why he does it.
Just being too large and not Handling it, people going inactive, not supporting each other, and other general grumpyness

DeletedUser

My reaction as I yet again finally log on to the forum and decide to do another update and see that the thread has YET AGAIN turned back into a C*M hate thread....

upload_2016-6-22_18-0-22.png

I then promptly exit the forum....

DeletedUser835

My reaction as I yet again finally log on to the forum and decide to do another update and see that the thread has YET AGAIN turned back into a C*M hate thread....

View attachment 273

I then promptly exit the forum....

I mostly have a problem with Macguyver, not C*M. I still think the vast majority of C*M is totally unskilled players hiding behind numbers, with only a few exceptions, but I wouldn't say I "hate" you guys. I think it might be a moot point because I feel his poor leadership is leading you guys to ruin.

DeletedUser1500

What would probably make you implode is that it's becoming quite clear you're not to be trusted, how many of your members now have you inhoused because they didn't play the game exactly how you wanted which flung you into another one of your little psychotic break-downs?
No members. Stop making stuff up bro.

Just being too large and not Handling it, people going inactive, not supporting each other, and other general grumpyness
Managing a tribe this size is exhausting for sure, but it is what it is. It certainly takes a different approach to keeping the engine firing on all cylinders.
People go inactive in every tribe and in every world. Its especially more common when a new world comes out every month. Players are inclined to try something new, or get a better start than they did on the previous world. If they start doing better on the new world...you know how it goes. Then RL happens, and that's more important the TW2 under any circumstance. So it happens and we deal with it.
Not supporting each other and grumpiness is surely isolated incidents. When you have 150 different personalities, there is always a disagreement to every topic/issue. Some people understand the dynamic of a large tribe, others don't. Some people handle differences maturely, others don't.

My reaction as I yet again finally log on to the forum and decide to do another update and see that the thread has YET AGAIN turned back into a C*M hate thread...
Its always a hate C*M thing. I don't care what everyone else thinks about how we do things. I additionally don't need anyone's acceptance or approval. Everyone has a different play style. At the end of the day it is about having fun. I get a hate message (or 2 or 3) for every single player we add or kick. I don't care. There is no complex formula when we add members. If the tribal members want him to join, he typically joins. If they want to kill him, we leave him for food.
We have goals and objectives as a team. The smaller groups of players have smaller goals and objectives relative to their local areas. How they accomplish that is up to them...no judgement. If you are disruptive and causing drama, or whatever other many unique scenarios exist, then obviously we have to make a decision on what is best for the tribe. Which always pisses someone off, and makes another happy.

I mostly have a problem with Macguyver, not C*M. I still think the vast majority of C*M is totally unskilled players hiding behind numbers, with only a few exceptions, but I wouldn't say I "hate" you guys. I think it might be a moot point because I feel his poor leadership is leading you guys to ruin.
Again...you would have no idea because we only argue in the forums over you making stuff up. Also...I still don't care about your opinion of me. Your all talk...no action...no facts...all lies! I genuinely hope you don't approach life in the same manner as you approach this game. Not that I care how much you would suck, but that it could spread or influence others to follow the same path.

DeletedUser825

Those who claim a person has been telling full lies usually has something to hide....... I believe Treason tells half-truths, I mean look at his username :D Where is Treason located on the map exactly? If you want him to stop talking then destroy him m4. March over there yourself and shove his own words down his throat. Or will you wait for him to come to you?

DeletedUser1500

Those who claim a person has been telling full lies usually has something to hide....... I believe Treason tells half-truths, I mean look at his username :D Where is Treason located on the map exactly? If you want him to stop talking then destroy him m4. March over there yourself and shove his own words down his throat. Or will you wait for him to come to you?
You already know Im not hiding anything and he is spouting bs, but it is just irritating to me. Which is probably the point. As far as gameplay, I'm playing my game for me and my teammates. If our paths cross during that, I'll have some personal satisfaction...but I could care less what the little guy is doing. I think we are getting somewhat closer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.