• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1947

Please send my regard to your latest recruit CM.
Didn't know your still recruiting.
Intel said from the inside, better check if your members are to be trusted or not.
Pretty sure they give me a decent Intel :)

Attachments

• TRIBALWARS 2.png
    TRIBALWARS 2.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 22

DeletedUser825

Things have become worse than I thought. I was even one of the ones who had a part in recruiting Marauder. I haven't played much on US13 for the last few weeks but people who have been in C*M have told me it's gotten bad. m4 is this what you were trying to hide sir?

DeletedUser1500

Please send my regard to your latest recruit CM.
Didn't know your still recruiting.
Intel said from the inside, better check if your members are to be trusted or not.
Pretty sure they give me a decent Intel :)
Send the regards yourself and lucky you get good intel. Use it well.

Things have become worse than I thought. I was even one of the ones who had a part in recruiting Marauder. I haven't played much on US13 for the last few weeks but people who have been in C*M have told me it's gotten bad. m4 is this what you were trying to hide sir?
First...this is old news and not the whole story. Obviously written while he was still angry. Regardless...is this even something to hide? IS there something so dramatic that it would need to be hidden at all. People have obviously told you nothing. Not sure what angle your playing, but actually playing the game would probably be more fun.

Send a nuke or something. Stop with all the love letters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

I'm all talk and no action yet half of my villages were originally C*M's.

If the topic is what Marauder said how about I post it here for everyone to see? Then we can discuss the situation with the facts present.

MarauderTDL has written:Crimson Mafia is THE largest tribe in the realm right now. It's typical that people tend toward what they feel is the safest tribe to be in. However, for anyone considering it, I would like to offer my story as a warning against trusting CM.

I was part of CM until recently. I was active, I was upgrading, I was supporting my fellow tribe members and I fought any enemy around me. Unfortunately, because a fellow tribe member did not like the fact that I was nobling inactive players in a province that I solely owned, and he was using for raiding, he got upset and started attacking me. The leader of CM, despite stating that attacking fellow members was unacceptable, turned on me when I demanded the player receive sanctions / punishment for a blatant attempt to take my villages. He kicked me out of the tribe, stating that he did not have the time to deal with people who couldn't take care of themselves (note, I had a 300K power level player attacking me, a 55K power level player...not exactly a fair fight).

So if you're considering going to CM, be warned...if you don't play their way, build armies their way, fight their way and ruthlessly screw each other over to get ahead...they'll drop you from the tribe...and probably level you out to hang for the nearest member to pick your carcass clean.

Just a helpful warning.

MarauderTDL

This came from the mouth of your member, not me or anyone from LQ.
Edit: Didn't see Vladime's link above.

DeletedUser1500

Send it in game, post it on the forums...we have already discussed it in detail. Hell, copy and paste what I wrote too.

...and 19 villas? Half of that? ...I want to make fun of you, but good job! Solid effort.

What is wrong with you? Just play the game. Your like a teenage girl in middle school.

DeletedUser

My reaction as I yet again finally log on to the forum and decide to do another update and see that the thread has YET AGAIN turned back into a C*M hate thread....
I then promptly exit the forum....
As for this quote i still want to hear you new top 5 update, i wouldnt say its CM hate, but you guys def have the biggest target on your back and just about the easiest to make comments towards, i mean we could do SoF but they never really say much or do anything. i mean honestly have they done anything this world yet?

And i guess you already know my stance on the large tribes as not knowing who everybody is, i mean your military right? when you were a little E-1 i bet you knew your squad pretty well probably even your 1st line officer(2nd Lieutenant,PL). but i bet you didnt really give a damn about your 2nd line officer (Captain,Company Commander). kinda the same concept here really.
I ahve no idea how it is in the Navy(i know your a marine but still technically navy)

DeletedUser1500

i know your a marine but still technically navy
Department of the Navy...The Men's Department. haha
I just want to play the game. So much drama that its draining...of course I perpetuate it by the back and forth. Ultimately everyone plays differently and w/ different objectives that make the game fun for them.

DeletedUser

Well we gata have our fun on the fourms. and like i said SoF is no fun i think Death would eb the one to defend LoL, the 82nd? do they have anybody that talks? then you have treason the troll with LQ, nobody says anything about WoT. then you guys. nows whos most logical to pick on here?

DeletedUser

Seeing as that server was us2 >.>

TLI has played and lost alot of worlds... (only winning 1 cuz of their allie)
TLI is doing very well on W15. Don't count them out yet. A few of my old TFR members from W9 came back to the came and joined TLI. We're dominating every tribe in bashpoints.

DeletedUser835

Send it in game, post it on the forums...we have already discussed it in detail. Hell, copy and paste what I wrote too.

...and 19 villas? Half of that? ...I want to make fun of you, but good job! Solid effort.

What is wrong with you? Just play the game. Your like a teenage girl in middle school.

20 Villas actually, just took another from Kwondo an hour ago.

DeletedUser835

Edit but not really since it took more than 5 minutes: I just thought I'd provide that message so everyone knows what's going on, to those of you who aren't aware, essentially what happened was Noilik scouted Marauder's villages while they were both in C*M and saw that Marauder had essentially 100k points worth of maxed villages, with the exception of his farms which were level 25-26, and barely any troops. When he forwarded those reports to Hatch and M4, they gave Noil the green light to start attacking him. Fast forward a month later and C*M brings Marauder back into the fold, literally scraping the bottom of the barrel and recruiting anyone they can.

I guess he will be a useful meat-shield for about a week?

DeletedUser1500

Well let me tell you a more accurate version of the story...Marauder was eating barbs in his home province. Noilik got super pissed on the barb munching and launched an attack at his main. Lots of drama and arguing there. It coincidentally coincided perfectly with my spring cleaning session. Marauder had some cities, but no troops. Add all the drama and him and 8-10 others was booted.
So you are right...he had no troops.
You might be right about the max cities.
You are wrong about forwarding the reports and then some green light being given.
You are also wrong about recruiting anyone we can.

Dude, just stop making stuff up. Is the actual story good enough for your gossip? I think so, but you don't know the actual story. Is part of your story correct? Yes, and some maybies. But why just make up the email and green light? ...and if there is a message where noilik forwarded the reports and we gave a green light for a planned attack...post it!

DeletedUser835

I don't have the messages between you and your tribes mates and I don't care to have them, fortunately you foster very little loyalty in your constituency and information about your plans and the goings on in C*M is not hard to come by. By green light I meant the okay to attack them; clearly.

Anyhow at the request of our esteemed colleagues I will no longer be communicating with you in this thread and derailing it further; Alucard can get back to his reports.

DeletedUser1500

The things you say lets me know you don't have quality information. We have a very decentralized method of leadership. These guys really do their own thing. These ops they run are not tribe wide things planned by me. They are planned by the members with the help of their neighbors.
3 tribe wide ops occurred: SoA, WAL, and TIB.
As I said for membership...its not a dictatorship. It is up to the tribe members in the area. They either want you to help, or want you for food.
Are there spies? Yes. Have been since day 1. I simply encourage operational communication for relevant parties only. Doesn't always happen like that. AND I am not stressing over a spy hunt.
Your right though...I don't foster a die hard loyalty. Some people have it, some people don't. You can stay, or you can leave. Sometimes you come back. Sometimes we kill you.
Its a game. You can continue to judge and assume from the outside looking in, or you can play. We win cities, we lose cities, and sometimes we have an off the wall strategy that even confuses us. Just having fun. The overall objective is to win more cities than we lose, and we have been accomplishing that consistently...and you can nitpick or makeup reasons all you want about how we got there. The main point is that it is done within the rules of the game, and everything is simply your opinion beyond that.

DeletedUser1500

Someone else is going to have to comment. I'm done with the forums. This is irritating.

DeletedUser

But you and treason were the main show! you cant leave! wasnt even an epic showdown at the end

DeletedUser1789

I miss the updates.....Alucard I'd try but I'm afraid it wouldn't be near as unbiased ;) so I wont, but I'll say this, L.Q's heading south, and theres a LOT of blood on the ground, and more to come I'm sure as we keep taking villas.

DeletedUser835

Here's our current map of US-13, I'll try to be as unbiased as possible, still would rather Alucard do it.

6-25-2016 wmap.png

C*M- Have heard rumors about internal problems within the tribe but still hold a very solid lead over the rest of the world, looks like their players in the west have been making some strides into SOF and LOL's territory recently, while losing territory and players in the north. Whether they will push LOL in the coming months by sheer might of numbers remains to be seen. Several of their top members have gone inactive recently it seems, how that will affect the cohesion of the tribe as a unit will play out over the next month

82nd Airborne- These guys have decent Turf control in the Far west of the map and because of their diplomacy with SOF have been largely left to their own devices to grow. Have yet to see any major organized moves out of them but with LOL taking the brunt of the C*M onslaught in the west their situation may change quickly to that of active warfare across their entire western front. They are spread all over the map so whether they will be able to pull that disorganization of their players into a cohesive strategy; only time will tell.

Soldiers of Fortune- Still haven't heard much from these guys, it looks like their best players may be losing ground against C*M but with no members of theirs being active in the public forum it is hard to obtain information about what's going on over there. From a tactical stand-point looking at the map an alliance between SOF and LOL would sever a huge chunk of C*M's player base from the core, but lack of organization at SOF and too much pride in the LoL playerbase may prevent that from materializing.

Livid Quakers- Made some great moves against C*M in the north over the course of the last couple weeks, and a few of their players have defected to us recently. All in all making some pushes into the south and seizing/burning as many C*M villages as possible, they made us Red but we aren't going to go down without a fight. Currently making moves to consolidate and solidify our power in the north.

Forged By Champions- These guys have had it rough here recently being sandwiched between the two largest tribes on the server. Their diplomacy with 82n'd and SOF is unknown to me but I assume them not to be allies. Surprisingly their core of players in the west has held as long as it has, I believe that to be indicative of them being well organized and experienced. As with the other tribes, it remains to be seen whether experience will prevail over the lead C*M has acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.