• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

DeletedUser491

Ahh, you missed the glory days, and the fact you didn't even realize they were on W2 makes me laugh. They have some fun people, like the real convict XD
I knew they were on w2 but w2 kinda sucked.....i played w4 and 5 and w5 we closed faster than anyone else.....from what i understand w3 still holds the record for most violent and fun

DeletedUser

I knew they were on w2 but w2 kinda sucked.....i played w4 and 5 and w5 we closed faster than anyone else.....from what i understand w3 still holds the record for most violent and fun
w2 died quickly, it would been alot different if fortress or even tribal domination where out when the fighting stopped.

DeletedUser

We've been waiting too long... When the hell are the dev's going to give us what they promised a few years back?

DeletedUser1444

So is convict still crying about MRT and all that stuff god give it a rest such a freaking baby. As i stated orginally not an MRT tribe but we brought 120 members from forte to here were a mass recruit tribe blah blah blah freaking broken record if anyone else cares to call us that go right ahead TLI leader caused there demise by trying to piss in everyones cheerios all he did was crap in his own then. Some here know me some dont those that know me and how i play know im not a MRT guy i hate big tribes hard to keep everything going right as i stated our numbers will go down and as we continue to take out reds they will have a choice rimmed or join after admitting defeat. Convict has since then made his own little coalition were currently at war with 5 tribes including TLI. Oh and were still here so if we were a MRT as TNM was who is now gone is think we would be to.

DeletedUser1487

I can tell you HUG is doing a decent job at kicking TLI's butts. Basher is now dead, didn't take that long. Thats what happens when you have not enough D villages. But ya, TLI talks smack, but not enough action to talk up their smack, they may pull the "you have more people" card, but thats just excuses. I haven't heard a peep from convict, maybe he is hiding behind his tribe now. Whatever, it seems like TLI is being controlled, while CND and HUG are expanding. MRT or not, we are winning. Thats all I care about.

DeletedUser81

errrrr guys convict has been banned for over a month now ..... he is long gone

As for kicking TLI butt ok your doing not bad if it was 1 on 1 ...... but when 5 of the top 10 tribes declare war on 1 tribe I would not exactly call that an epic victory , it takes no skill to mass swarm someone 24 hours aday, even the biggest player will fall after a time... your proud you took out basher i say shame on you, it took soooo long for 5 top tribes to take out 1 good player

DeletedUser81

And if you guys failed to notice there has been a massive change to leadership and leadership style ... your fighting an idea long long dead

DeletedUser

Basher isn't dead... He's still alive and breathing. Also, HUG lost 7 nukes against me. The idiots couldn't break through. Thanks for the 100k D bash, Much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can tell you HUG is doing a decent job at kicking TLI's butts. Basher is now dead, didn't take that long. Thats what happens when you have not enough D villages. But ya, TLI talks smack, but not enough action to talk up their smack, they may pull the "you have more people" card, but thats just excuses. I haven't heard a peep from convict, maybe he is hiding behind his tribe now. Whatever, it seems like TLI is being controlled, while CND and HUG are expanding. MRT or not, we are winning. Thats all I care about.
Of course you're winning. YOu guys dropped over 15k into your tribe... Lv 44 tribe with 4-5 other tribes (Total of over 600 players) hitting a lv 17 tribe with 60. The hell do you expect? I just find it funny how y'all can't break through my defense...

DeletedUser1487

Basher isn't dead... He's still alive and breathing. Also, HUG lost 7 nukes against me. The idiots couldn't break through. Thanks for the 100k D bash, Much appreciated.
Ya and then your next door neighbors are getting destroyed in a blaze of glory, you are just one man, I'm assuming you are a man, one man can't win the world, I've seen some really strong solo players, but it can't be done.

And for the record, skill points don't make a tribe good, its the players that smartly use the skill points. Skill points don't win games, troops win games. nuf said.

DeletedUser

Ya and then your next door neighbors are getting destroyed in a blaze of glory, you are just one man, I'm assuming you are a man, one man can't win the world, I've seen some really strong solo players, but it can't be done.

And for the record, skill points don't make a tribe good, its the players that smartly use the skill points. Skill points don't win games, troops win games. nuf said.
..... spy defense... faster recruiting.... attack boost.... double support speed..... all on day one? I mean.... yea you need to know how to use them, but they help more than alittle.

DeletedUser1487

So in your eyes, correct me if I'm wrong please, you're saying skill points makes players good? Resulting in lots of "good" players expanding and winning? How I see it is if you can't play the game well in general, it don't matter whether we are level 17 tribe, or level 44, if you can't play the game and keep up with everyone, then skill points won't do chit to help you out. There a lot of "bigger" players with 2 villages still. If they can't use what they got to expand or grow, then skills won't help them very much.The core is an exception though, its hard enough to grow in there due to farming and under constant attack from your neighbor.

DeletedUser825

Well when you have a recruit bonus and attack bonus it is kind of hard to fight against. Not much skill if your troops are out the quene faster and hit harder. Also combined with support speed it doesn't take much to move your troops to defend.

DeletedUser1487

Well ya sure, but the player still has to be a decent player to know what to do with those skills and use them as they should be and not waste them and just be derp and slurp with units and such. I see too many people still mixing units and attacking with large spears and axes, spears were great early game, but by now people have HC and trebs, spears won't even scratch 'em.

DeletedUser1730

Its impossible to try and prove a point with tfox. As long as he has enough people to just keep tossing at the front line, thats all he needs. Besides, when the world slims down on active tribes and you cant hug yourself to the end, thats when the tribes really shine. Coiners do help in the beginning, but in the end, they wont be able to shell out enough to survive. I wish I could join the few and fight against the many. Quality over quantity.

Perhaps one day I can fight along side you all ;) But until Kronborg finishes up, I am pretty occupied.

DeletedUser1487

WTF? First of all I'm on the front lines, thats where my villages are, and second I am dealing damage in w11 and taking NAO villages, third that is w11 and this is w15, I like big tribes, you can get more support that way and get more help when fighting people. The one thing coiners will shine at in late game is coining up walls and churches, and maybe even troops and instant resource shipments from their own villages.

DeletedUser

So in your eyes, correct me if I'm wrong please, you're saying skill points makes players good? Resulting in lots of "good" players expanding and winning? How I see it is if you can't play the game well in general, it don't matter whether we are level 17 tribe, or level 44, if you can't play the game and keep up with everyone, then skill points won't do chit to help you out. There a lot of "bigger" players with 2 villages still. If they can't use what they got to expand or grow, then skills won't help them very much.The core is an exception though, its hard enough to grow in there due to farming and under constant attack from your neighbor.
No, in my eyes don't water them down like they aren't a very serious advantage

It's one a tribe can work hard to get, so its not unfair, but it is advantage never the less