• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

DeletedUser

No, in my eyes don't water them down like they aren't a very serious advantage

It's one a tribe can work hard to get, so its not unfair, but it is advantage never the less
You also forget that HUG has 8 of the top 10 tribes helping them fight a tribe of 73 players. It's funny that MRT's have to join forces to kill a tribe 1/10 of their combined sizes.

DeletedUser

Ya and then your next door neighbors are getting destroyed in a blaze of glory, you are just one man, I'm assuming you are a man, one man can't win the world, I've seen some really strong solo players, but it can't be done.

And for the record, skill points don't make a tribe good, its the players that smartly use the skill points. Skill points don't win games, troops win games. nuf said.
You clearly know nothing about my neighbors. Cat's been losing nuke after nuke, D village after D village (As he's idiotic enough to send them to attack). Keep looking at the map. You'll slowly see cat die off. and as for "I'm front line," You restarted to get away from the front line. The RIM is not the front line kiddo.

DeletedUser1535

Ouch that one must have stung..take it easy on the guy lol....

DeletedUser1487

You clearly know nothing about my neighbors. Cat's been losing nuke after nuke, D village after D village (As he's idiotic enough to send them to attack). Keep looking at the map. You'll slowly see cat die off. and as for "I'm front line," You restarted to get away from the front line. The RIM is not the front line kiddo.
I was talking about w11, which was a topic at the time. I was talking to krinsler who said I wasn't. Get your facts straight. You clearly are too arrogant to see things for what they are.

DeletedUser81

I was talking about w11, which was a topic at the time. I was talking to krinsler who said I wasn't. Get your facts straight. You clearly are too arrogant to see things for what they are.
to be fair, you did make a rather bold statement and implied you were on the front in all worlds ....

DeletedUser1487

Depends how you read it, but to be fair, I never said I am on the front lines in all worlds. But after looking at it a few times, I can sort of see where you assumed I meant all worlds. But with that said, Its obvious I was talking back to krinsler, who was talking about Kronborg.

DeletedUser1535

LOL. Why cant we all just get along this is just a game and although we all strive to be the best what is better then making friends that enjoy the very thing you do?

DeletedUser

I just wanna thank HUG again for trying to clear me, But they YET AGAIN failed. Down goes a 13k axe 1.3k LC Nuke. I loved eating your troops SirDies!

DeletedUser1487

The question is, how many troops did you lose? Now honestly answer that, don't exaggerate or bend the truth there.

DeletedUser

Why cant we all just get along this is just a game and although we all strive to be the best what is better then making friends that enjoy the very thing you do?

But but but...I like the back and forth's, well as long as they have a point and aren't a stupid exchange of "You suck and I hate you!" "No you suck and I hate you more!"

DeletedUser

The question is, how many troops did you lose? Now honestly answer that, don't exaggerate or bend the truth there.
The troops I lost were easily replaced. That's what happens when you use relocate. He lost a massive amount of O, large enough to stall his progress.

DeletedUser1487

Yes, but the thing about relocation, if you take troops from villa A, and send them to villa B, yes, villa B is back up and running, but villa A has less troops, and if you sent small amount of troops from all villas to villa B, then your other villas are just slightly less protected, you don't kill players with just one nuke, that would be too easy, although sometimes it happens. But the thing is, you lost troops, and cat can easily just coin up that nuke again since cat has a never ending wallet. Good job on stopping nukes, I feel sorry for all those troops lost though. The poor families of these troops must be weeping. Can you hear the wails? I can.

DeletedUser1487

Apparently coldog here, or TKK as most know him as in this world.

DeletedUser835

Don't you guys love how no matter what you say, Tfox will spin it in some absurd and obnoxious way to make it seem like your intended message was somehow malevolent or as if you leveled a personal attack against him?

It's also hilarious how just a month ago he was arguing that him and his lackies were not an MRT and they had just relocated worlds and now he says things like:

MRT or not, we are winning. Thats all I care about.

Didn't we just argue for like a month straight on the merits of your tribe and how you definitely weren't an MRT?

DeletedUser1487

Don't you guys love how no matter what you say, Tfox will spin it in some absurd and obnoxious way to make it seem like your intended message was somehow malevolent or as if you leveled a personal attack against him?

It's also hilarious how just a month ago he was arguing that him and his lackies were not an MRT and they had just relocated worlds and now he says things like:

Didn't we just argue for like a month straight on the merits of your tribe and how you definitely weren't an MRT?
You do realize thats a whole different tribe and world right?