• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1949

I know this is a top 5, but if you include the 6th, that's basically the whole world and WoTs in this as much as anyone...wait isn't WoT actually 5th??

DeletedUser835

I know this is a top 5, but if you include the 6th, that's basically the whole world and WoTs in this as much as anyone...wait isn't WoT actually 5th??

My bad, they must have just surpassed them recently, I was going off of memory of the scoreboard, I didn't think they had passed them up yet.

DeletedUser835

When was the last time you looked?

Idk like a month ago lol. Maybe my terrible penmanship and general clueless-ness will disgust Alucard enough to where he feels compelled to come back and write them.

DeletedUser835

Wow this thread has gotten a lot of attention, over 5k views.

Next update will be in a few days, I'll include top 6 because I feel like LOL is still relevant for the time being.

DeletedUser

and yet we dont have a decent person to do the top 5 (mostly cause you did 1-4,6 lol), i mean i would but i feel like i would be a bit biased XD M4 would be suuuuper biiased. plus he would just dragged into another CM hate fest im sure. lol

DeletedUser

and yet we dont have a decent person to do the top 5 (mostly cause you did 1-4,6 lol), i mean i would but i feel like i would be a bit biased XD M4 would be suuuuper biiased. plus he would just dragged into another CM hate fest im sure. lol
I could do it, just a few questions..... what tribes are on this world.... who is in them.... what the bashpoints look like and which world is this again?

DeletedUser835

I've got other plans on the trolling M4 platform, lots of good fun to be had there still, just not on this thread.

DeletedUser

Honeslty death im a bit excited to see what you come up with as you are completly biased on this one, other then LoL. XD

DeletedUser

Honeslty death im a bit excited to see what you come up with as you are completly biased on this one, other then LoL. XD
Okays letsss seeee..... as i said, dunno diplomancy so lets assume everyone fighting C*M!

map_www_us13_250f8491e266db12fb3f420096535cf7_14670689892457.png

1st C*M
Region of Control: SE, Core
Tribe Level: 29
OBPTS: 100M
Clearly the offensive and point leaders of the world..... there front lines are well set up with having unquestioned control of most of the SE, and only 1 threat near the core.

2nd A.A
Region of Control: West Rim.
Tribe Level: 20
OBPTS: 13M
I don't know diplomancy of this world, but see all those other colours between red and blue? Yep that probably why they alive. A.A has the best position to do damage to C*M with scattered cities in the SE, and a group on the South Rim. Side note, i live by the home of the 82nd >.>

3rd SOF
Region of Control: SWish
Tribe Level: 17
OBPTS: 12M
Smallest border with C*M, shares SE control with A.A, anything special? dunno.

4th L.Q
Region of Control: NE
Tribe Level: 31
OBPTS: 17M
Was wondering where all the tribe levels at....Controls NE pretty well, though like 75% surrounded by C*M

5th WoT
Region of Control: Get back to you on that
Tribe Level: 18
OBPTS: 10M
Tribe Desc: Not a rookie among us, lowest OBPTS of top 5, lowest members though, as said before, dunno who they fighting but this small a group is gonna be a headache for sure.

6th LOL
REgion of Control: ..... Where they are they control?
Tribe Level: 21
OBPTS: 14M
They look like the dam that keeps C*M out of the NW, sadly that lake has overflowed past it, i imagine they will control their area for a while, but any C*M hostiles behind them about to fall, maybe... I don't know who is fighting who XD

Sadly at 100M OBPTS and at double the 2nd place size... talk unnice things all you want, until something happens internally C*M has a good chance to win this world, even better if any of the top 6 are fighting with them.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Whoa, whoa, whoa. LOL is still almost relevant, man. I mean, I think...

xP All jokes aside, they have me now, as well as Ian.
Setting the bar low, I assume we all get rimmed and recluster in one area of the map and expand from there.
Setting the bar high, I assume they'll fall back on my good old W1 rule of "War everyone. What even is diplomacy..?" It worked really well.

If we fall somewhere in the middle of those two I'd just consider it a win people were communicating. Yesterday was my first day back and I think I saw a total of 10 messages.

DeletedUser

Whoa, whoa, whoa. LOL is still almost relevant, man. I mean, I think...

xP All jokes aside, they have me now, as well as Ian.
Setting the bar high, I assume they'll fall back on my good old W1 rule of "War everyone. What even is diplomacy..?" It worked really well.

If we fall somewhere in the middle of those two I'd just consider it a win people were communicating. Yesterday was my first day back and I think I saw a total of 10 messages.
No it didn't.... xD

DeletedUser534

Waring everyone was the best past time of us9, till things happened. :p

Tokano

Not a Mod
And DC, it only didn't work out well for you... And maybe Lady Hawk after US2 became her more permanent home. It worked out amazingly well for Quinn, Froggie, MTab, Ice, DeSera and myself. Although, we had to resurrect Charlie more times than I care to count...

DeletedUser

"War everyone. What even is diplomacy..?"

That's current C*M diplomacy in a nutshell...(and was barely different in the past)

Also I don't know if anybody else has noticed but A.A is next to everyone, but only C*M has admitted to actually fighting them, is everyone else NAP'd with A.A or just a simple agreement to not attack each other till C*M is gone? (NAP) Because making your tribe focus on only one target with no other food options has worked so well for tribes in the past (AWE, WAL, that one tribe that was in the north east that I forgot the name of because they were NAP'd with the entire map then merged into TIB)

Tokano, whip your tribe into place and get them to finally attack A.A so they can actually grow in a direction other than trying to just exchange blow for blow with C*M the whole time.
And that was just me assuming LOL was/is NAP'd with A.A because they have had A.A (even before it became A.A) behind them the whole time they have been on the server but haven't once tried going in that direction,(and that's just from my point of view and from what I saw on the map, I could be entirely wrong) that would be the only reason I would say they aren't in the top 5 anymore currently.

SoF has talked a lot of smack recently and I'm eager to see if they can back it up now that I'm fighting them. (not saying I'm the best, saying I actually like a good fight)

A.A, the pillars of the world, everyone shares a border with A.A, yet only a few seem to have actually taken A.A villages, and those were by C*M I'm being honest here I seriously don't know if anyone else is even fighting them. Nobody else to my knowledge has admitted to it, even L.Q has shared turf with A.A since they joined the top 5.

Now for a Treason impression (Hopefully he finds it funny cause I worked hard at it and not trying to be a jerk about it, purely for humor)
WARNING NO RESEARCH WAS DONE PRIOR TO THIS IMPERSONATION!
LOL, crap hug tribe, hugging A.A since day one!
L.Q crap hug tribe, the only reason they are relevant is because they hugged A.A since their conception!
SoF, the worst hug tribe, they hug everyone, crap hug tribe!
C*M, crap hug tribe, they are only #1 cause they Hug the world!
WoT, even worse than SoF, surrounded by loads of tribes and hugging them all!
A.A, is the essence of crap hug tribes!
Bunch of crap hug tribes in a crap hug tribe world, worst world ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.