• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Maps

DeletedUser1535

Not much HUG managed to beat me up pretty good in my main.. luckily i relocated before that. I will not give up like most players in this world are doing. even when the odds are stacked against us we will fight 800 of you if that is what it comes to.. TLI is doing fine.. We are just in need of more tribes to join the fight. What all these top tribes dont realize is there is only 1 winner and if HUG is left unchecked they will most likely win this world.. TLI will not go down so easy tho. Our goal is to win this world and we are fighting as hard as we can to accomplish it. 600+ players is making it rather difficult tho against a merry band of 70 lol..

DeletedUser825

Well I did restart today to get a better position.... Now I am just over 200 points :( But the pro side is that my position is better relatively.

DeletedUser1487

What all these top tribes dont realize is there is only 1 winner and if HUG is left unchecked they will most likely win this world.. TLI will not go down so easy tho. Our goal is to win this world and we are fighting as hard as we can to accomplish it. 600+ players is making it rather difficult tho against a merry band of 70 lol..
I sure hope so, or this world will get boring real fast.

DeletedUser825

Well as long as 1 TLI tribesmen has villages we will keep fighting.

DeletedUser

Our goal is to win this world and we are fighting as hard as we can to accomplish it. 600+ players is making it rather difficult tho against a merry band of 70 lol..

Sounds awfully familiar to what I read and saw about w9, that didn't end too well tho, that world went out with barely a sizzle.

DeletedUser825

Well life is more important than the game Alucard. We all keep recruiting so only a matter of time until the world runs dry of players.

DeletedUser1487

true, true, and now true lol. RL takes priority, but w9 was interesting to say the least. Never a dull moment in that world.

DeletedUser825

I must admit that HUG is growing pretty fast. Faster than TLI but we are still fighting better.

DeletedUser1487

I'm glad not everyone in TLI now is like convict and coldog.

DeletedUser825

Ah but if we didn't have those two the world would be less fun :D

DeletedUser1487

LOL true. Well lets disagree to agree on disagreeing, that way this conversation is a conversation. :D

DeletedUser825

Hahaha I agree to disagree on agreeing to disagree to keep the conversation active :D

DeletedUser

That's because HUG is eating barbs faster than IMP was on w9. I'll be gutting and chomping on multiple barb munchers real soon...