• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A New World Type

DeletedUser

I would like to see a new world open up
Double the resource building output
half the building times for all buildings and troops (i guess double the price of coining on this world to keep balance)
No barbs
as well as 1-2 month time frame where the player has to log in or other wise barb them out (to prevent account/sitter abuse and all that jazz)
also the elimination of spies in favor of scout unit so Sabos dont become a thing that cant be stopped but rather become kinda like a secondary troop that can be prevented.

DeletedUser

No barbs
as well as 1-2 month time frame where the player has to log in or other wise barb them out (to prevent account/sitter abuse and all that jazz)

Since the above contradicts the below, I'm going to say he means for them to disappear from the map upon going inactive for too long, not turn into barbs.

DeletedUser

Since the above contradicts the below, I'm going to say he means for them to disappear from the map upon going inactive for too long, not turn into barbs.
well no organic barbs you know how all worlds have barbarian villas that show up that part would be the no go
Cant just have them disappear as that would be very wrong for the people who were attacking them.plus would possibly leave wide gaps in the world making short range attacks impossible

DeletedUser

Different tribe levels would also have to be introduced as i forgot to mention tribe counts for the world should be 40-50 members and just make that a constant from the start
Some new forms of tribe levels would be:
Tier 1 total level avalible =115
(unit name here) 5% attack power X 5 levels = 45 total levels
(Unit name here) 5% defense level x 5 levels = 45 total levels
Attacks against players are 5% faster X 10 levels
Support to Tribe members are 5% faster x 10 levels
Hospital 10% Larger X 5 levels
Tier 2 Total levels avalible = 35
Tribe Wide resource output is increased by 10% X 10 levels
Tribe Wide Recruitment increased for all building 5% X 5 levels
Scout missions 10% faster X 5
Buildings Build Faster 5% x 5 levels
Warehouse 10% bigger X 10
Tier 3 total Levels avalible = 60
(unit Name Here) 5% Cheaper to build X 5 levels = 45 total levels
Buildings 5% Cheaper X 10 levels
Battle field Scavengers 4% resources from lost battle return to original villa X 5 levels
Tier 4 Total levels available = 20
Siege Equipment Attacks 5% faster X 5
Nobles 10% Cheaper X 5
Nobles loyalty drop increased by 1 X 10
Tier 5 total levels available = 15
Villa population Counts 4% larger X 5
Coins 5% Cheaper X 10

So total amount of tribe levels to max out would need to be 245
i would also ask that the tribe levels be treated like the coins of the nobles and that Bash points would also help pay for the tribe skills so like the resources 100 bash of any kind would be 1 honor point
Those bash points would also have to be accumulated while in the tribe so you cant just recruit top bashes get levels for them joining then when they leave you lose levels.

I do beleive this would be a quicker more action oriented world

DeletedUser734

Basically an insane world where you HAVE to fight aggressively...
May I also suggest that you eliminate province penalty on this world?
It would be super fun to play, even if only for how different it is and the new strategies you'd have to develop to win on it.

Also, I LOVE the coins cheaper idea as a tribe skill. I wish we could replace iron walls with that. Would be an awesome and super tempting mechanic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basically an insane world where you HAVE to fight aggressively...
May I also suggest that you eliminate province penalty on this world?
It would be super fun to play, even if only for how different it is and the new strategies you'd have to develop to win on it.
yup that would be the purpose of it, and it would be quicker in my opinion, kinda like the old TW1 speed rounds but it would really just be a sped up TW2 round. i do beleive this would help the admins everybody just merges to win worlds thing as it would be difficult to merge win this one, as im willing to bet most people would be true fighters on this world. not many barb noblers alll the other worlds.

so this would be your top TW2 players all in one world, then just every 3-6 months start a new world

DeletedUser1500

I like the idea of a world with some different mechanics and objectives.

I think your idea might cross some coding issues that wouldn't allow it. We need some features that can be easily "turned on/off" for the admins to be able to do it within the community w/ no extra cost on the company.

BUT...I like where your going with this!

Maybe coolnite could put together a small focus group to talk through those features and how we could bring a new world in that changes up the pace a bit. For the community, by the community!

DeletedUser

I like the idea of a world with some different mechanics and objectives.

I think your idea might cross some coding issues that wouldn't allow it. We need some features that can be easily "turned on/off" for the admins to be able to do it within the community w/ no extra cost on the company.

BUT...I like where your going with this!

Maybe coolnite could put together a small focus group to talk through those features and how we could bring a new world in that changes up the pace a bit. For the community, by the community!
All grand ideas sir, now the question is, are the admins reading this?

DeletedUser1500

I don't think they would be against. There is probably some research involved on what could be easily altered without code changes. That's just my guess.

DeletedUser61

I believe these ideas are great and something like a speed world would be an awesome idea.

DeletedUser1730

Speed worlds were so much fun on tw1. Those would be so awesome to see here. Except it would be a lot more fun if they didnt drag over a week. At least not as often as they did towards the end of US speed worlds.
Different world types would be a great idea to implement. Hope to see one open soon ;)

DeletedUser734

So honest question for MODs, it seems like you guys are for this idea, I'm guessing that means that the developers are at least looking into it as a possibility, but implementation is obviously difficult.

Does us making these threads help tell the developers that this is worth putting the extra time/effort into? Or are we getting annoying?

Because totally honestly, if they made these worlds a premium feature, I'd totally drop 5-10$ to be able to play them, and I think almost everyone else who has ever dropped coins on this game would.

DeletedUser

The annoyance comes from the devs not doing these great ideas ! :D

DeletedUser61

So honest question for MODs, it seems like you guys are for this idea, I'm guessing that means that the developers are at least looking into it as a possibility, but implementation is obviously difficult.

Does us making these threads help tell the developers that this is worth putting the extra time/effort into? Or are we getting annoying?

Because totally honestly, if they made these worlds a premium feature, I'd totally drop 5-10$ to be able to play them, and I think almost everyone else who has ever dropped coins on this game would.
My advice is to just keep asking. The more the better. With enough players how can they say no right?

Also I would love to just see this happen as well just to see the difference in play. I think this may be something missing from TW2.

DeletedUser1730

I hate to reference TW1, but they had a great system in place for it. The worlds were very fast and the noble system changed on them. Some speeds would be 100x or 50x, heck the fastest i saw was a 250x on a 4 hour game.
Also, in order to play these, they should incorporate the coins as like a premium too. You paid like 30 coins for 3 days or 300 for a months access. I would easily shell out 300 every month to get on these.