• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

I liked the part where Alucard denounced 82n'd for barb munching when C*M has conquered BY FAR the most barbarians of any tribe on this world.

Another one.

DeletedUser

I liked the part where Alucard denounced 82n'd for barb munching when C*M has conquered BY FAR the most barbarians of any tribe on this world.

Another one.
in his defence some of those people who did that joined you guys

DeletedUser

Although is anybody else getting the feeling of CM falling apart?

DeletedUser

in his defence some of those people who did that joined you guys
It's different if it's in his tribe...

True, I wasn't bashing on C*M more than I was just pointing out a hypocritical contradiction.
C*M has been around since day one A.A wasn't formed till much much later, comparing the two is like comparing England to America...Yeah C*M has done more, but C*M has been around a lot longer so has had more time to do more, A.A has done 10x what C*M has in it's total existence.

Although is anybody else getting the feeling of CM falling apart?
No, the only thing we get to see now is who all the traitors and cowards are, as it's time for them to show their true colours.

DeletedUser1789

So how long till your update Alucard? By the way, I have yet to hate bash C*M or any other tribes, if you made it in the top 5 (however that may be), then your skin should be thick enough for anything that comes your way ;) As for your point of view in the other post...I'd like to point out that we hit second in BP before your last couple of members joined us. And with as many nukes we had burned on our walls your not gonna tell me its all from inactives. As for your members joining L.Q, I guess they wanted a better home. Or maybe they were tired of trying to hold us back, since now there on the front lines on our side......just my 2 cents I know its probably gonna' po someone :)

DeletedUser

So how long till your update Alucard?
I'm currently working on it.

As for your members joining L.Q, I guess they wanted a better home. Or maybe they were tired of trying to hold us back, since now there on the front lines on our side......just my 2 cents I know its probably gonna' po someone :)

The latter part of that (not the 2cents part) might be true for some which is why I said cowards, but the former is false and an admitted false by the players who left, so no opinion is needed there. Opinions stated as opinions don't make me mad, it's when opinions are stated as facts and any evidence to the contrary is false, is when I get angry.

And with as many nukes we had burned on our walls your not gonna tell me its all from inactives.
We already told you who went inactive, and you already know who did, that's why you targeted them. Now FYI a lot of our inactives (and no unless you don't understand sentence structure or English, I did not say we have a lot of inactives despite what is claimed) are players who log on maybe once or twice a week and move troops or launch an attack or donate then log off. They might as well just stop playing in general in my opinion but I don't care as it's not for me to tell them to quit or not.
Kwondo has done that several times and krisg has as well, the problem is they don't communicate because they are inactive so they are still useless.

DeletedUser835

Lol sounds like Alucard is mad.

To be honest I think they would be more of cowards if they stayed in C*M wouldn't they? I mean basically the sum total of C*M's accomplishments since TIB was removed (As if they were ever a threat to anyone) was sit around semi-active and munch barbs while a few players carried the weight of all your trash.

Instead of staying in a mega tribe and watching the world fizzle out from inactivity, they took the side of the smaller tribe, seems actually like a kinda courageous thing to do to me.

DeletedUser835

Scottv, Jon and Phatty are definitely not cowards, nor are they inactive, nor do I think they would have backed down from a fight with us if circumstance had arose in that way. If anything they've got an even bigger fight on their hands now, so explain to me where in your mind their actions are cowardly.

Deceitful? Certainly, treasonous, sure. But cowardly, no.

And if you want to talk about your inactive players, please message Krisg for me. Remind him that we had a deal.

DeletedUser

bet alot of crowns on that not being the case....

Nice stats though

The bet is not real nor indorsed by innogsmes, please do not go asking for crowns b/c of it.
#Iwin

I feel the true winners of this world will be the people who watch it XD Though, it been a while since I have seen a thread this fun.

DeletedUser

#Iwin

I feel the true winners of this world will be the people who watch it XD Though, it been a while since I have seen a thread this fun.
i know isnt it great :D a breath of life. i think the other one that might have matched was Smurks menson and James on W3

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 17.JPG
map_www_us13_0d5bf96bb68313ec2431301632f2db40_14675024000609.png
Top 5 BP Tribes 14.JPG
map_www_us13_ccc5c7854cd4ebfb973346cd7c768ce3_14675028117022.png
Now for commentary,

C*M, just your average MRT hug tribe. (but seriously) Currently controls the core, the east and the southeast (working on the south and the rest jeeze cut us some slack) Gained the #1 slot early on with an aggressive player base and a diplomacy that gave it's members the freedom to grow using any tribe available. Merged the rank 6th tribe into it upon the threat of facing the #2 tribe and the rest of the world at the same time.
Known Tribes they are NOT at war with, whatever that blank spot is in the southwest apparently.
They have a Obash to Dbash ratio of 106mil Obash and 43mil Dbash, (cruddy hug tribe)

A.A, Currently controls the rim on all parts of the map except the south/southeast, and a minor area in the southwest (still not sure who that is). They came from recruitment and merges, and have apparently the most silvertongued diplomat in the world, as they apparently hold NAP/Alliances with every tribe on the world except C*M (minor/lesser tribes not included).
Known Tribes they are at war with, C*M.
They have equal Obash to Dbash ratio, and have the current highest member count on the world.

L.Q, Currently sharing the northeast with A.A and some WoT, They gained the ranked 3rd spot from 4 players leaving C*M, they currently are in an self admitted alliance of tribes to try and beat C*M, (guessed members would include A.A and WoT, possibly SoF and LOL?). They are much less open to admit their own faults than other tribes. (after seeing their tactics I personally no longer care for them)
They have 4mil more Obash than Dbash at a total of 24mil Obash to 20mil Dbash, which would mean they do slightly more attacking than defending or are pretty good at dodging, can't say for sure.

SoF, Currently controls...? Well they share space with A.A (almost nobody doesn't) and WoT, they gained their rank from recruitment much like A.A, and it shows in their Bash. They are only known to be fighting C*M and LOL at this time and have admitted to nothing further and no other witnesses have come forward to claim further fighting with them.
Known Tribes they are at war with, LOL and C*M.
Their Obash to Dbash ratio is 11mil Obash and 16mil Dbash, they obviously do a lot less attacking than defending.

WoT, Currently controls...? They also share space with the entire west of the map, from SoF area to LOL turf (if you can call it that anymore) they have no obvious borders and are clearly not at war with many tribes as borders haven't changed much.
They have a decent Obash to Dbash ratio, with 13mil Obash to 8mil Dbash.

LOL, Currently controls...? They share space with WoT and A.A (if you count hostile contested space you could include C*M but I don't count that) they have no real space to themselves and are spread out very unsatisfyingly.
Known Tribes they are at war with, SoF and C*M.
They have a Obash to Dbash ratio of 13mil Obash to 18mil Dbash, and they are clearly doing a lot more defending than attacking.

Now get off my damn back ya bunch of monkeys! I need a break every so often, this better tide ya over for a while!

DeletedUser

I mean basically the sum total of C*M's accomplishments since TIB was removed (As if they were ever a threat to anyone) was sit around semi-active and munch barbs while a few players carried the weight of all your trash.
Opinion.
To be honest I think they would be more of cowards if they stayed in C*M wouldn't they?
They left the only tribe fighting the entire world to join a hug tribe in a coalition consisting of the rest of the top 10 at war with one tribe...yeah real courageous.
Scottv, Jon and Phatty are definitely not cowards, nor are they inactive, nor do I think they would have backed down from a fight with us if circumstance had arose in that way.

Deceitful? Certainly, treasonous, sure. But cowardly, no.
That's why I added traitors.
If anything they've got an even bigger fight on their hands now, so explain to me where in your mind their actions are cowardly.
They have only one tribe to worry about now, that's why it's cowardly, they chose to run from a fight against the entire world to join a fight with the entire world against one tribe, no matter how you spin it it's not brave or courageous or heroic.

DeletedUser835

Opinion.

They left the only tribe fighting the entire world to join a hug tribe in a coalition consisting of the rest of the top 10 at war with one tribe...yeah real courageous.

That's why I added traitors.

They have only one tribe to worry about now, that's why it's cowardly, they chose to run from a fight against the entire world to join a fight with the entire world against one tribe, no matter how you spin it it's not brave or courageous or heroic.

But what exactly is "the rest of the world", because C*M is almost as big as the rest of the world combined, and considering that SOF can't really be counted among reliable allies, and A.A is too far from the front to fight C*M effectively, who have you been fighting?

DeletedUser835

SOF? Is that the big bad "rest of the world battle" that C*M has on it's hands right now that make Scottv and Jon so dishonorable for leaving? LOL

I think not.

DeletedUser

But what exactly is "the rest of the world", because C*M is almost as big as the rest of the world combined, and considering that SOF can't really be counted among reliable allies, and A.A is too far from the front to fight C*M effectively, who have you been fighting?

Clearly you're not looking at the same map, but let me spell it out for you because I know you're not used to the concept because of your allies and nap's and such, but you see that map up there, everything that isn't red on the maps above is what C*M is fighting...I know I know I know calm down, I know it's a lot, but it's ok we've been doing it for a long time.
Whether they are fighting effectively or not doesn't matter the fact that they are fighting period matters.
and they left so they wouldn't have to fight everyone, and now they have your peaceful friendly tribe and allies instead of a sea of red on the map.
I point you back to my statement above.

DeletedUser1500

no matter how you spin it it's not brave or courageous or heroic.
I could copy and paste the message to me where they said the joined because they was scared...haha...but I digress. I agree they was scared of fighting, but probably not the reason they joined L.Q.

DeletedUser835

I could copy and paste the message to me where they said the joined because they was scared...haha...but I digress. I agree they was scared of fighting, but probably not the reason they joined L.Q.

Lmao let's see it? No copy paste, screen shot it.

And no Alucard, the color a tribe appears on your map doesn't mean jack if you're not actually fighting any of them.

DeletedUser

And no Alucard, the color a tribe appears on your map doesn't mean jack if you're not actually fighting any of them.
they chose to run from a fight against the entire world to join a fight with the entire world against one tribe, no matter how you spin it it's not brave or courageous or heroic.
I want to point you to our Obash that rises daily but you would just dismiss it as aggressive barbs or some other bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.