• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Evidence.JPG
I left out his personal business...
Scott may be a good guy, but I have several friends on different sides of the wars on this world, and we don't care about fighting each other.
He may have had "good" intentions but his actions were cowardly. So I stand by what I've said.
M4 and Hatch has the "scared" messages.

DeletedUser1596

If anyone wants to do a top 5 update please do not include AA, they so bad lol

DeletedUser1500

I want to comment on the top 10 while suppressing my anger for Treason...so this is my fair opinion...opinion!

C*M: Are on top of the food chain and get all the hate that comes with it. Fighting the entire world is tough and credit to each opponent. Maintains solid control of the bulk of the map and a huge lead over the competition. However, pushing outwards against rested opponents has proven to be a challenge; credit owed to all opponents.

A.A: A lot of military veterans play in this tribe. So I naturally like them. The diplomat is down right amusing. You cant help but like her. They strike me as a group of inexperienced players that have been well protected by the rim and diplomacy. I said early on that the world would be over before we can make it to them. They have been barb munching at an unbelievable rate. I assume that their diplomacy is actually hinged on this as they have doubled the top 10 city percentage in those efforts. Thus slowing C*M way down, and everyone else too...but essentially bought everyone more time.

L.Q: I honestly think they would have been C*M only ally/nap if not for Treason. I really like the leader. good guy! BUT solid progress in the northeast. I know it was on inactives and some spy flip/flop stuff, but all is fair in war. Makes sense why they wasn't helping and there was holes in our line. As they approach the core line of C*M, should be a more exciting fight for both sides. Still a lot of cities needed to close the gap though. They will have to push west against LOL and A.A to become relevant in the race. (and they might already be doing that)

SOF: Solid tribe. I know they merged and some merged players caused issues between our 2 tribes, but they have great communication. Really like the leader. They have a relatively small core, but have done a great job at defending it. The will need to move northwest against LOL and A.A to become relevant in the race as well.

WoT: These guys are animals. No real territory, and I don't see them being in able jump in the race to win the world. They can really go any direction though. However, attacking or defending...they are a formidable opponent. Would love to have them on our team. haha

LOL: Another solid tribe that communicates well. I like the leader/trio of leaders. I call them ninja turtles because they have tons of defense. Horrible map position though. They have hit a wall against C*M. On the other side is WoT, which is either another wall or a NAP. Which makes L.Q their only way out to grow.

DeletedUser1856

L.Q, Currently sharing the northeast with A.A and some WoT, They gained the ranked 3rd spot from 4 players leaving C*M, they currently are in an self admitted alliance of tribes to try and beat C*M, (guessed members would include A.A and WoT, possibly SoF and LOL?). They are much less open to admit their own faults than other tribes. (after seeing their tactics I personally no longer care for them)
Known Tribes they are at war with, C*M.
They have 4mil more Obash than Dbash at a total of 24mil Obash to 20mil Dbash, which would mean they do slightly more attacking than defending or are pretty good at dodging, can't say for sure.

Alucard,
Greetings from L.Q. As the leader of this rag-tag group of quakers, I feel like I must defend our honor. L.Q, since day one, has been very straight forward and honest. So, as a guy who usually sits back and reads and allows everyone else to make a fool of themselves, I can't stay silent any longer. I'm curious to know what you mean by "admit our own faults". I have never claimed that I have made the perfect decisions and made flawless moves. So, I'm not sure what you are getting at. I would hope that you wouldn't allow your opinion of a single member of L.Q to taint your opinion of a tribe that has risen up the BP ranks the hard way.

I also want to point out that while we have been able to noble some inactive members, these C*M players were not inactive too long ago. In fact, when we first started going to war with you, each of these C*M members we are currently nobeling were returning attacks and there was a nice battle going on. So, for anyone to say that L.Q has gained their BP by nobling inactives is downright dumb. Inactive villages don't have over 50K defensive troops stacked up. Inactive players don't launch retaliation nukes or spys. Inactive players don't dodge troops. I think I'm being fair by saying that 85% of our OBP has come from good hard fighting.

2nd, it worth noting that we are only 65 members strong... and we are still sitting 2nd in Total BP. This doesn't happen by nobling barbs.

As you prepare your response (I do hope you respond), please understand that nothing in this message was meant to troll you or C*M. I'm simply trying to figure out why you wrote what you wrote.

ElTiminater

BTW, M4, I'm currently Active Duty Military... 15 years long. Almost to retirement :)

DeletedUser1856

Hahaha

Why are you only counting this little nugget of time where you when on an uncontested inactive spree? We have taken way more than 170 from you over the life of the world.

we started this count the day we declared war on C*M. Before that point, we were too far away and were working our way towards you. So, C*M hadn't yet begun fighting us... maybe the off village here or there, but nothing other than that.

Also, I'm really curious to see proof of this "Self-proclaimed" spy. If you are referring to Cannuck... he maybe spied for 2 weeks as he was preparing to make the jump to C*M. That is hardly anything worth noting... in regards to playing as a spy anyways.

DeletedUser

L.Q, since day one, has been very straight forward and honest.
Having spies join tribes and stay in them for months on end and then leave and try and convince other top players of those tribes to leave with them is not straight forward or honest.

I'm curious to know what you mean by "admit our own faults". I have never claimed that I have made the perfect decisions and made flawless moves. So, I'm not sure what you are getting at.
Your only advocate Treason has never admitted to any faults, and always has had a wise*ss remark towards the chance of L.Q doing anything wrong.
With him being the only one who ever posts (aside from like one other but he never says much) he's become the advocate of your tribe regardless of your wants, especially without anyone openly saying he's not or denouncing his words.
Which is why I've always tried to be the best example of my tribe as I can since I know on the forum I'm in front of everyone and everyone is judging my words as the words of C*M, regardless of my actual position in C*M.

I would hope that you wouldn't allow your opinion of a single member of L.Q to taint your opinion of a tribe that has risen up the BP ranks the hard way.
No, your tribes actions have tainted my opinions of them. The spies and swindling of top tribes players has caused this, not one players words.

So, for anyone to say that L.Q has gained their BP by nobling inactives is downright dumb.
No one said you gained your BP from nobling inactives, in fact your member Treason said that about us not long ago, despite evidence to the contrary.

I think I'm being fair by saying that 85% of our OBP has come from good hard fighting.
I would also say most tribes can say the same.

2nd, it worth noting that we are only 65 members strong...
and to think you had less than 60 before your admitted spies did their work...

please understand that nothing in this message was meant to troll you or C*M
I can tell when someone is trolling or not so no worries.

I'm simply trying to figure out why you wrote what you wrote.
Hope this answered your questions.

DeletedUser

Also, I'm really curious to see proof of this "Self-proclaimed" spy.
You'll have to get Hatch to show you those messages. I'm pretty sure I deleted that chat extension.
M4 may have the chats logged but I don't.

DeletedUser

L.Q kind of went from sort of like that team you're playing against in the same league that everyone wants to play against, you just want to drive the ball through their ranks and get it past the goalie.
But then you find out the entire team has lice and infected some of your players with it too and now nobody wants to play with your team anymore...

That's sort of my opinion of L.Q right now. Feel free to try and change it but as it stands I have no intentions of playing a world where my tribe is associated with your names.
I play a world but I do it straight forward so that my enemies who I know are good might one day be my future allies or friends, your tribe burned a lot of bridges and the world isn't even over with.

DeletedUser835

I never claimed I represented LQ, I represent myself and my own interests, while still being loyal to LQ. My own interests just happen to include trolling you and M4 on the forums, you're so damn cute when you write those huge walls of text I never read.

DeletedUser1500

As you prepare your response (I do hope you respond), please understand that nothing in this message was meant to troll you or C*M. I'm simply trying to figure out why you wrote what you wrote.

BTW, M4, I'm currently Active Duty Military... 15 years long. Almost to retirement :)

Treason has long signed up as the P.R. guy for L.Q. So you can see why the responses tend to be harsh.

I did 11 years in the core. Just celebrated my 5th year anniversary of 1st Civ Div.

DeletedUser1500

I never claimed I represented LQ, I represent myself and my own interests, while still being loyal to LQ. My own interests just happen to include trolling you and M4 on the forums, you're so damn cute when you write those huge walls of text I never read.
I will give it to ya. You are one hell of a treasure troll. I keep wondering if your actually like this in real life, or if you get all this out on the internet as split personality and are super cool in real life.

DeletedUser

You know with regards to those top people switching, did you ever wonder why they switched? I do remember M4 making a statement about not demanding loyalty or something along those lines (WAAAYYY to lazy to go back and look right now)
But with the larger tribe this just begs the question. M4 how many of your guys do you know personally?

DeletedUser1613

View attachment 280
map_www_us13_0d5bf96bb68313ec2431301632f2db40_14675024000609.png
View attachment 281
map_www_us13_ccc5c7854cd4ebfb973346cd7c768ce3_14675028117022.png
Now for commentary,

SoF, Currently controls...? Well they share space with A.A (almost nobody doesn't) and WoT, they gained their rank from recruitment much like A.A, and it shows in their Bash. They are only known to be fighting C*M and LOL at this time and have admitted to nothing further and no other witnesses have come forward to claim further fighting with them.
Known Tribes they are at war with, LOL and C*M.
Their Obash to Dbash ratio is 11mil Obash and 16mil Dbash, they obviously do a lot less attacking than defending.

theres only 1 AA who shared a province with us in the SW and a real friend to me. and 1 CM invader, well the invader has no talent at this game. relying so much with coins, if he cant eat me up in a week then he should quit this game. friendly advice, or its just me and my real friend are not using coins in this game. then i should quit somehow. = )

DeletedUser

uuuhh sawtise so are you just quoting the price ooooorrrrr did you have some words to speak?

DeletedUser1856

Having spies join tribes and stay in them for months on end and then leave and try and convince other top players of those tribes to leave with them is not straight forward or honest.

Your only advocate Treason has never admitted to any faults, and always has had a wise*ss remark towards the chance of L.Q doing anything wrong.
With him being the only one who ever posts (aside from like one other but he never says much) he's become the advocate of your tribe regardless of your wants, especially without anyone openly saying he's not or denouncing his words.
Which is why I've always tried to be the best example of my tribe as I can since I know on the forum I'm in front of everyone and everyone is judging my words as the words of C*M, regardless of my actual position in C*M.

No, your tribes actions have tainted my opinions of them. The spies and swindling of top tribes players has caused this, not one players words.
I did NOT have spies planted in CM. These top guys leaving were not because any person planted in their tribe. I beg ANYONE to show me a message where someone said they were spying for me... Please! And, I want to see a screenshot, not a forwarded msg.

As for treason, hes a grown man. Im a grown man. I don't have the time, desire, or energy to tell him what he can or cannot say. He's been loyal to L.Q, and that is all anyone can truly ask for.

Lastly, my tribes actions leave me very happy. My tribe didnt convince your members to leave, but they did put constant pressure on cm. My tribe didnt mass recruit, but we are welcoming in the right kind of ppl. Finally, my tribe has proven time and again that we are active and that we foster an environment conducive for activity, social life, and strategy. Ppl play this game for 2 reasons... The social aspect of the strategic aspect. L.Q is damn good at both.

ElT

DeletedUser

uuuhh sawtise so are you just quoting the price ooooorrrrr did you have some words to speak?
His reply was in the quote.

I think you misunderstand how PR works.
As for treason, hes a grown man. Im a grown man. I don't have the time, desire, or energy to tell him what he can or cannot say. He's been loyal to L.Q, and that is all anyone can truly ask for.
Are we sure about this?

DeletedUser

Ok since sawtsie doesn't know how to do quotes I have to do it like this.
SawTsie: theres only 1 AA who shared a province with us in the SW and a real friend to me.
Me: You clearly don't understand what anyone means by "area of control" or "sharing an area" nobody used the word province for a reason.

SawTsie: then i should quit somehow. = )
Me: nobody wants you to quit, if you quit SoF would have nobody of worth.

I point you to DC.
I think you misunderstand how PR works.

Lastly, my tribes actions leave me very happy.
You can play with them every world, and pick up the cowards and traitors of every world too if it makes you happy.

My tribe didnt convince your members to leave
but we are welcoming in the right kind of ppl.
Uhh yeah, and it's more than just C*M members now, but keep telling yourself that.

tribe didnt mass recruit
I'm fairly certain that nobody said your tribe mass recruited.

Ppl play this game for 2 reasons... The social aspect of the strategic aspect.
Aye, and the social aspect is where you burned bridges. YOUR tribe likes you, BUT by your tribes actions and underhanded dealings and trying to recruit tribes top members is why I have no intentions of playing along side you in any future worlds.

DeletedUser

Aye, and the social aspect is where you burned bridges. YOUR tribe likes you, BUT by your tribes actions and underhanded dealings and trying to recruit tribes top members is why I have no intentions of playing along side you in any future worlds.
ooh ooh waht about me would you join me on future worlds?

DeletedUser1500

I did NOT have spies planted in CM. These top guys leaving were not because any person planted in their tribe. I beg ANYONE to show me a message where someone said they were spying for me... Please! And, I want to see a screenshot, not a forwarded msg.
Treason said it and I could screenshot it. Not for the forum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.