• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

I have reasons that I do what I do, 7.6k views of this thread making the leader of C*M look like a complete fool. I think you've misunderstood my intentions so far. Also, if you have the messages provide them, I've had very little correspondence with you in game. But keep in mind what I do, and what LQ does are two separate things.

You were the ones who said you would be willing to do anything to win the server, we are just adapting to our enemy's strategy. What we do is within the rules of the game, and anything beyond that is simply your opinion.

DeletedUser

I have reasons that I do what I do, 7.6k views of this thread making the leader of C*M look like a complete fool. I think you've misunderstood my intentions so far. Also, if you have the messages provide them, I've had very little correspondence with you in game. But keep in mind what I do, and what LQ does are two separate things.
Soooooooo your saying your not LQ?

DeletedUser

No, if that's what I meant that's what I would have said.
i know M4 can agree with this when in a military uniform you represent your organization, guess what every word you say here represents your tribe, so what you do is what LQ is doing, because you are indeed LQ.

DeletedUser835

i know M4 can agree with this when in a military uniform you represent your organization, guess what every word you say here represents your tribe, so what you do is what LQ is doing, because you are indeed LQ.

You are wrong about that too. The CIA is an extension of the military which is an extension of the federal government which should represent the people, but they don't.

Take Elt's words as representation of LQ.

DeletedUser

You are wrong about that too. The CIA is an extension of the military which is an extension of the federal government which should represent the people, but they don't.

Take Elt's words as representation of LQ.
The CIA is not military they are Feds.
"The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is a civilian foreign intelligence service of the U.S. Government"(wiki)
"The CIA is an independent agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policymakers. The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (D/CIA) is nominated by the president with the advice and consent of the Senate. The Director manages the operations, personnel, and budget of the Central Intelligence Agency." (CIA homepage)
the military is the military, unless your referring to the spec ops who get caught then their existence denied. and also when a CIA fellow messes up and makes the news they normally say CIA member so and so or Ex CIA member So and so did such and such, unless the government is all like "we have no affiliation with that person"
Fact of the matter is you represent LQ with every action you take doesn't matter if you accept it or not. its happening

DeletedUser1856

You can play with them every world, and pick up the cowards and traitors of every world too if it makes you happy.

Uhh yeah, and it's more than just C*M members now, but keep telling yourself that.

Aye, and the social aspect is where you burned bridges. YOUR tribe likes you, BUT by your tribes actions and underhanded dealings and trying to recruit tribes top members is why I have no intentions of playing along side you in any future worlds.

I'm spending way too.much time in this forum... Just curious, who's bridge have we burned? If there is a lesder who is upset with me taking in their players, then please message me. We can discuss why those players decided to leave the comfort od your tribe to come to mine.

Another thing... Lets pretend that I actually did actively seek out and recruit these players... They would not have left if they thought that they were better off in their former tribe... Whether that is better off socially or strategically... Im not sure.

DeletedUser1500

First...the CIA comment made me laugh.
Second...you do represent your tribe. Good, bad, or indifferent.
Third...I don't feel like you made me look anything close to a fool. I also feel that most people know you are talking crap and 90% of what you say is false. BUT, for those that feel otherwise...that doesn't bother me either.

DeletedUser

First...the CIA comment made me laugh.
Second...you do represent your tribe. Good, bad, or indifferent.
Third...I don't feel like you made me look anything close to a fool. I also feel that most people know you are talking crap and 90% of what you say is false. BUT, for those that feel otherwise...that doesn't bother me either.
Personally i quite enjoyed the banter between the two of you, always makes my day

DeletedUser

Also side note now that i mentioned the CIA, and this game is all about nukes and killing things there is like a 90% chance they are now watching us closer than the admins O.O

DeletedUser1500

Personally i quite enjoyed the banter between the two of you, always makes my day
I try so hard not too. I can typically ignore the bs...but that guy has a knack for getting under my skin.

DeletedUser1500

I try so hard not too. I can typically ignore the bs...but that guy has a knack for getting under my skin.
You know that there is a huge opsec thing where terrorists have been communicating inside of games. So they have been monitoring this kind of stuff for years.

DeletedUser

Treason when you start working make sure to read the ethics policy closely :p

It matters a lot what you say when you have a L.Q tag next to your name, it both represents you, and explains the type of tribes that would recruit you.

Even I have to watch what I say and I don't play this world :p

CIA is going run into problems watching traffic across a German server xD

DeletedUser1500

I think Deathcrystal is our assigned admin for this thread. Is it the largest thread on the forums?

DeletedUser1500

may be the most active one, and good i like death hes the chillest of the admins i think
I accidentally voted him off the island in the final week...but only because coolnite tricked us. He still won though.

DeletedUser835

I guess it's a moot point, the argument is semantics. Whether I do or don't ultimately doesn't matter because the outcome will be the same.

I voted for Yato to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.