• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

Tokano

Not a Mod
Don't you guys love how no matter what you say, Tfox will spin it in some absurd and obnoxious way to make it seem like your intended message was somehow malevolent or as if you leveled a personal attack against him?
Do you even go to this school?

DeletedUser1487

That can easily be arranged, Treason is just being his usual self and saying things that just don't make sense and is just talking for the sake of talking.

DeletedUser1487

so TKK ran to CND to try and avoid getting beaten by Catpounce. Shamefull. I never thought coldog would ever be a refugee....LOL

DeletedUser

so TKK ran to CND to try and avoid getting beaten by Catpounce. Shamefull. I never thought coldog would ever be a refugee....LOL
Wrong... I've been talking to CND for the last week about joining them. Get your facts straight before you post silly stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

Its just perfect timing that you joined CND right after you realized Cat was going to take a village from you. Plus....I thought you had something against MRT tribes, and that you would never be apart of one? Guess times change? You and your whole tribe are a bunch of refugees. Get used to being called one for a long time.

DeletedUser1487

Also, I know the mods changed what was said, but thanks to email, I always know what was actually said ;)

DeletedUser

Its just perfect timing that you joined CND right after you realized Cat was going to take a village from you. Plus....I thought you had something against MRT tribes, and that you would never be apart of one? Guess times change? You and your whole tribe are a bunch of refugees. Get used to being called one for a long time.
The timing was a coincidince. I can post a mail of me talking with ayoshi showing a date that's over a week old. Get off your high horse child.

DeletedUser1487

HAHA. I'm enjoying this. Every time someone posts something to prick your sense of pride, you lash out calling people names lol. Besides, you aren't in any position to be telling others to get off of their high horses. You have the highest horse of them all.

DeletedUser1487

Interesting, well you must be losing lots of DT, cause Cat is gaining OBP faster than cat is growing. already 1 mil OBP alone. I wonder from who.....Its not from anyone in his province, cause well, he ate them all. You must be getting lots of DBP, but it is those with more OBP that make a difference. And I see cat has been doing just that. But hey, may you keep splattering nukes, cause that means you are not dodging, and so you are losing quite a lot of troops. Good luck with that. Cause now HUG has entered your province, and can fight at 100% strength with every attack, not just one or two with pallys. Good luck fighting now.

DeletedUser

ANd you think I don't know this? Ask plane how his 18+ hour round trip with 5 nukes went. I sniped his train sending everything else back on a loooooong trip home...

DeletedUser1487

I'm just saying.....How much longer can you take this? Constantly having to scrape up what DT you have left to actually snipe something. And having a friendly neighbor like Cat can be tough I understand. Would you like a tissue? I have extra left over since I just got over a cold.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying.....How much longer can you take this? Constantly having to scrape up what DT you have left to actually snipe something. And having a friendly neighbor like Cat can be tough I understand. Would you like a tissue? I have extra left over since I just got over a cold.
"What little DT I have left?" You do realize there's a thing called tribe support right???