• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1952

Unless he was a part of that he wouldn't have known till I mentioned it, which was why I asked.

Do you remember our friend, Treason? I think most the world knows how you have gone from an unbiased, respectable critic to what sounds like an irritated teenager who had his best pokemon card stolen from him. Tim has written you two CLEARLY well thought out and organized responses. You gave him a response that maybe matches its length solely because you feel the need to quote every single sentence you respond to (people can read old responses, dude) and the next a masterful essay of quoted material from yourself.

I, as well as many others respected you until the last week. You lost that yourself.

DeletedUser

Do you remember our friend, Treason? I think most the world knows how you have gone from an unbiased, respectable critic to what sounds like an irritated teenager who had his best pokemon card stolen from him. Tim has written you two CLEARLY well thought out and organized responses. You gave him a response that maybe matches its length solely because you feel the need to quote every single sentence you respond to (people can read old responses, dude) and the next a masterful essay of quoted material from yourself.

I, as well as many others respected you until the last week. You lost that yourself.
You do realize we have been hounding CM this entire time, hes been pretty good and still is, however the majority of LQ people who have responded here have not been near as respectable, i mean most that is treason trolling M4 which i still find hilarious sorry im not sorry about that one im prob not doing much better in that aspect. Whoops. but E.T. hasnt exatly been your saint, although somebody did delete it it looks like i did see E.T. lose his cool worse than all others here cept that one time treason got under M4 skin like 2 months ago
and it only took him like 3 days to break

DeletedUser1952

although somebody did delete it it looks like i did see E.T. lose his cool worse than all others here cept that one time treason got under M4 skin like 2 months ago
and it only took him like 3 days to break

Not much i can say about this because i did not get to read it nor Alucard's response. However, M4 directly stated he liked ElT and sees him as a respectable person, which should be enough for Alucard to show him at least a little bit of respect.

DeletedUser1500

Not much i can say about this because i did not get to read it nor Alucard's response. However, M4 directly stated he liked ElT and sees him as a respectable person, which should be enough for Alucard to show him at least a little bit of respect.
For the people who have been in this thread since we was in beginner's protection...Alucard has been solid and unbiased. Treason has a nack for pissing people off. Everyone has their breaking points. I could swear on everything that I keep calm longer than anyone, but he fond a nerve and punched me in it. I immediately wanted to noble all his cities alot.
...and in that same respect, that is exactly what Treason was trying to do. He wanted Alucard to lose it. So its like provoking him until he does it, then criticizing him for doing what you wanted him to do.
...and I know I am using him as if it applies to all of L.Q, but we did establish that Treason has been representing L.Q for several months on the forums. Obviously trying to backtrack from that today, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser

For the people who have been in this thread since we was in beginner's protection...Alucard has been solid and unbiased. Treason has a nack for pissing people off. Everyone has their breaking points. I could swear on everything that I keep calm longer than anyone, but he fond a nerve and punched me in it. I immediately wanted to noble all his cities alot.
...and in that same respect, that is exactly what Treason was trying to do. He wanted Alucard to lose it. So its like provoking him until he does it, then criticizing him for doing what you wanted him to do.
...and I know I am using him as if it applies to all of L.Q, but we did establish that Treason has been representing L.Q for several months on the forums. Obviously trying to backtrack from that today, but it is what it is.
Man if i woulda been here since BP this world would be pretty different

DeletedUser

Seee how few comments he made about the blue, red, yellow, green and light blue tribe :D
Lesson is don't feed the trolls :D
Or feed them and enjoy.

DeletedUser1856

There is a fine line between losing it and being passionate about your tribe. I have certainly not lost it, but I will fight as hard as I can to rotect the honor of L.Q. these slanderous and outrageous claims against L.Q cant go unanswered. I have simply asked for proof many times and all I continuously get is words and finger pointing.

As a military veteran of 15 years (and still going) I can promise you that takes a whole lot more than a few words from faceless ppl to get under my skin. The stuff that gets underr my skin: pig-headed lieutenants who cant figure out how to navigate through the streets of enemy villages... Often leading to small arm firefights and the occasional loss of a fellow service member. Thats what gets under my skin... Not a fantasy game where my biggest issue is how much my axemen decide to party the night before launching an attack on a C*M player... You would think their moral would be higher for the fight...

DeletedUser

There is a fine line between losing it and being passionate about your tribe. I have certainly not lost it, but I will fight as hard as I can to rotect the honor of L.Q. these slanderous and outrageous claims against L.Q cant go unanswered. I have simply asked for proof many times and all I continuously get is words and finger pointing.

As a military veteran of 15 years (and still going) I can promise you that takes a whole lot more than a few words from faceless ppl to get under my skin. The stuff that gets underr my skin: pig-headed lieutenants who cant figure out how to navigate through the streets of enemy villages... Often leading to small arm firefights and the occasional loss of a fellow service member. Thats what gets under my skin... Not a fantasy game where my biggest issue is how much my axemen decide to party the night before launching an attack on a C*M player... You would think their moral would be higher for the fight...
A much calmer response though :D and without the language :D

and those axemen =____= 1 provision in the farm for food, most the rest for barley and other drinks.

DeletedUser1856

What language? I used the symbols for the colorful words... Hehe. Still doesnt matter?

DeletedUser

i see the astronomers are a no go, guess ill leave the space at home then and pick up my sword, also i think ive finally be found out. O.O

DeletedUser

Tim has written you two CLEARLY well thought out and organized responses. You gave him a response that maybe matches its length solely because you feel the need to quote every single sentence you respond to (people can read old responses, dude)
This is two things.
One: Some people are dense and take responses out of context, it's called covering your...umm butt. (being good) stick around the forums and you'll see plenty more of it.

Two: I gave him responses, the amount of text in them doesn't take away from their worth, this is not a college test that requires a 12 page essay response, this is a public forum for a game. The problem I noticed is that he simply didn't like how I didn't agree with him or didn't accept his answers. Which I'm not required to do either, and he's not required to like my responses, BUT L.Q seems to think I'm REQUIRED to LIKE them or accept everything they say as truth.
OR that I'm required to remain unbiased in everything I say or do, which with me being the ONLY person on the forum who was doing that, I do not find myself at any requirement to keep doing it should I not feel the need.

I can't show proof because I don't have spies in your tribe, deal with it. Will I change my opinion on the subject? No, because I still believe and feel the same way. Do you have to change your opinion on the subject? No.

#redtribealltheway

DeletedUser

I would agree with Prince he doesn't have to be unbiased EXCEPT in those commentary on the top 5 tribes

#bluewaveofdeath

DeletedUser

I would agree with Prince he doesn't have to be unbiased EXCEPT in those commentary on the top 5 tribes

#bluewaveofdeath
I thought I did pretty good in the last one, despite the circumstances did I not?

#can'tstoptheredtide

DeletedUser

I thought I did pretty good in the last one, despite the circumstances did I not?

#can'tstoptheredtide
Your Treason impersonation one was pretty weak i thought. the other one wasnt bad. but come on WoT has taken out more than just 1 CM player although small, i do believe we are on 2 working on 3 with all of them being active i think the active exchange rate between WoT and CM has been on the side of WoT. not including people switching tribes

#bluepridebeatredtide

DeletedUser835

This is two things.
One: Some people are dense and take responses out of context, it's called covering your...umm butt. (being good) stick around the forums and you'll see plenty more of it.

Two: I gave him responses, the amount of text in them doesn't take away from their worth, this is not a college test that requires a 12 page essay response, this is a public forum for a game. The problem I noticed is that he simply didn't like how I didn't agree with him or didn't accept his answers. Which I'm not required to do either, and he's not required to like my responses, BUT L.Q seems to think I'm REQUIRED to LIKE them or accept everything they say as truth.
OR that I'm required to remain unbiased in everything I say or do, which with me being the ONLY person on the forum who was doing that, I do not find myself at any requirement to keep doing it should I not feel the need.

I can't show proof because I don't have spies in your tribe, deal with it. Will I change my opinion on the subject? No, because I still believe and feel the same way. Do you have to change your opinion on the subject? No.

#redtribealltheway

Wrong, you have no proof because you have no proof. Just like M4 had no proof. And you're right, the amount of text in your response doesn't mean anything, but the amount of evidence provided in your response to substantiate your baseless claims does mean something.

"Tribe X did this thing that I have no evidence whatsoever of them doing"
- That has essentially been your argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.