• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

You just make sure to keep sending those fat and sloppy nobles to their death.

It's cool, we know Krisg hasn't been on in more than a month and you've been using his account to push your tribe and your own account.

DeletedUser1500

It's cool, we know Krisg hasn't been on in more than a month and you've been using his account to push your tribe and your own account.
You should report that to the admins (who will soon see this)...then they can check the logs and see if any wrongdoings have occurred.

I'll tell you one thing though...krisg literally just gave me coop (which can also be verified). So, your going to be displeased with the outcome.

DeletedUser835

You should report that to the admins (who will soon see this)...then they can check the logs and see if any wrongdoings have occurred.

I'll tell you one thing though...krisg literally just gave me coop (which can also be verified). So, your going to be displeased with the outcome.

You going to be co-op abusing Hatch's account too now that he quit?

DeletedUser1500

You going to be co-op abusing Hatch's account too now that he quit?
I don't have Hatch's coop, but being I literally talk to him every single day...im sure he doesn't need a coop.

Keep the BS coming though...ill be here all night!

DeletedUser835

I don't have Hatch's coop, but being I literally talk to him every single day...im sure he doesn't need a coop.

Keep the BS coming though...ill be here all night!

Right, he's just actively allowing C*M to internal his villages then? Lmao.

Hey everyone, Pendulum Hatchet is free game, he quit about a week ago.

DeletedUser835

Also, regardless of how long ago he gave it to you (Which was longer than "a few days ago"), he quit the game permanently, you are the sole person running his account, you are basically multi'ing.

DeletedUser1500

Also, regardless of how long ago he gave it to you (Which was longer than "a few days ago"), he quit the game permanently, you are the sole person running his account, you are basically multi'ing.
Again...not the case, but quit making stuff up and just report it. Don't be mad because I killed all your nukes and nobles.

DeletedUser835

Again...not the case, but quit making stuff up and just report it. Don't be mad because I killed all your nukes and nobles.

You didn't kill all of anyone's nukes and nobles, you killed one round of attacks, congratulations.

Also, you can stop lying, we all know you are and have been solo running his account, he told us himself he quit. I'm sure at this point I don't need to report it, the mods will look into it and see you've been multi'ing.

DeletedUser1500

You didn't kill all of anyone's nukes and nobles, you killed one round of attacks, congratulations.

Also, you can stop lying, we all know you are and have been solo running his account, he told us himself he quit. I'm sure at this point I don't need to report it, the mods will look into it and see you've been multi'ing.
There always has to be an excuse for you. Anyone better than you has to be cheating. Everyone is a hacker!

DeletedUser1949

YESSS. Page 36 has returned this thread to its former glory.

DeletedUser1962

Hey i got nothing going on atm, anyone have any mud to throw my way real quick?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Only 22 of your 82 villages were barbarians and you have respectable ODA/ODD numbers for the number of villages you actually took from another player. I mean... I can't really find anything in your stats to criticize you about aside from you being in C*M, which is a gross choice, but just from looking at your stats, it's probably the tribe that suits your situation best.

Nope, you won't do. Bring me DeathFace so I can make fun of him. For every two villages he nobles, he takes another barb and it's gross. His ODA/ODD are horrific for his size as well. Yeah... Bring me him.

DeletedUser1500

Nope, you won't do. Bring me DeathFace so I can make fun of him. For every two villages he nobles, he takes another barb and it's gross. His ODA/ODD are horrific for his size as well. Yeah... Bring me him.

Deathface is one crazy guy. For all we know, he is already here and has a plan to kill us all. You can criticize him, but he has a method to his madness that works really well for his tactics. One would argue he is just barb munching for cities...well....lets just leave it at that. Because even I will get lost trying to explain it...and then I would give to much info at the same time.
Long story short, that's a book that you have to pick a lock to open and read in braille.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Deathface is one crazy guy. For all we know, he is already here and has a plan to kill us all. You can criticize him, but he has a method to his madness that works really well for his tactics. One would argue he is just barb munching for cities...well....lets just leave it at that. Because even I will get lost trying to explain it...and then I would give to much info at the same time.
Long story short, that's a book that you have to pick a lock to open and read in braille.
In a massive over-simplified nutshell, all DeathFace is doing is shifting enemy attention from area of the map to another. I had to re-write that statement 15 different ways and 30 times now, because each time it turned into a 5 paragraph essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.