• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Please stay on topic or somewhere within the subject :confused:.
But daaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
LQ catching up to A.A with only a little more than 1/3rd the members :cool:
That's not saying much since most of A.A is on the rim and you guys are trying to recruit C*M members pretty heavily. All their members keep complaining that you're messaging them and asking them to join. :p

DeletedUser835

But daaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

That's not saying much since most of A.A is on the rim and you guys are trying to recruit C*M members pretty heavily. All their members keep complaining that you're messaging them and asking them to join. :p

who have we recruited beyond the select few that were within our territory and sphere of influence? None, zero. But we do have more asking to join us ;)

Also, we're on the Rim too, any of our villages in the core are either villages from C*M players that joined us or villages we took from C*M. There's maybe 2 players in C*M's north group (That are still in C*M) I would even consider recruitment material, rest are straight trash.

DeletedUser1789

Talks cheap, so I'll make this simple, for C*M you wanted a war worth having and I think you got one.
For LoL, C*M, and anyone else out there thats still butt hurt about your members joining us, get over it, there villages are right there on the front, they as well as everyone else looking at our march south can see we're doing what how many tribes couldnt??? Its a give-me that we had help, why shouldnt we after all C*M has been gobbling villas and players for how long from everyone. As well they should, there ranked #1 even now, after about a solid month (my math may be off a bit may be longer) of us taking villas, and a few players seeing the grass greener over here, as well as there "warring everyone" policy....and there still there, we slow them down, they keep growing its like a never ending friggin' cycle of no matter how many we all take they take some more elsewhere (just my observation). As for A.A, we may be catching up, but they still have some "growing" to do with all those villas so, idk if we can take enough red villas to catch them soon ;) There shure gaining in points on C*M though. WoT seems to be good guys, and if there a tough nut for C*M to crack then I already like'em....SOF....I dont here anything from them so idk there.

Ok can we pleeeeease get a top 5 update in here. Its been a few pages (probably more with the deleted posts ;) since the last one and I feel the thread is devolving :\

DeletedUser1962

SoF is a nonfactor now. They had a couple council members more or less get rimmed and then a couple upper tier players abandon them for greener pastures. That seems to have driven a couple more bigger players to quit and theyve more or less fallen apart.

DeletedUser835

Looks like WoT will pass SOF up tonight or tomorrow for the #4 spot.

DeletedUser835

Seems as if my enemies have been vanquished, if no one else does it I'll write a top 5 in the morning.

DeletedUser1487

I didn't realize tfox was on w13.
I was on that world for 2 days. Then left. Tried it out, wasn't my type of world. So yes, I was rimmed, after I quit. I handed my villages over to my tribemates in that province.

DeletedUser835

I was on that world for 2 days. Then left. Tried it out, wasn't my type of world. So yes, I was rimmed, after I quit. I handed my villages over to my tribemates in that province.

Wasn't your type of world because you didn't have a mega alliance of 400+ players that would carry you from battle protection till the end of the server? lmao.

DeletedUser1487

haha, whatever man. You talk lots of smack for someone that still has yet to play on the same world as me. So how would you really know how I play? But you are welcome to join w15 in the NW. I'll give you a welcoming present to show my complete gratitude.

DeletedUser835

haha, whatever man. You talk lots of smack for someone that still has yet to play on the same world as me. So how would you really know how I play? But you are welcome to join w15 in the NW. I'll give you a welcoming present to show my complete gratitude.

Sorry, we're busy winning this world right now, fighting against enemies that are twice as skilled as you. Get back to me in a few months.

DeletedUser1487

LOL, do you normally change the subject to avoid being proved wrong?

DeletedUser1949

LOL, do you normally change the subject to avoid being proved wrong?
Treason is just lonely nowadays here. You came from another world to fill that void, apparently. However, I hardly see how he changed the subject. People playing on multiple worlds at once is nonsense, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.