• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1500

I don't know why my posts keep getting deleted on you get to keep you bs....ahhhh! I'm done with this forum. Your full of crap and your cheaters! Come visit me on the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

To put it succinctly M4; I've fought mud-crabs more fearsome than you.

DeletedUser835

Come to your house? Has this escalated to real life threats now? lol.

DeletedUser1500

Come to your house? Has this escalated to real life threats now? lol.
I didn't threaten you. That would be like fighting a little kid who was abused by his priest.

BUT what I said in a what that hopefully wont be deleted...is that some players got booted not because they was inactive and you took a city...but because members of your tribe was accessing their accounts to send bs propaganda, spy in messages, and clear out troops. So we had to boot them as the accounts was compromised!

DeletedUser1949

I enjoy the banter, but I will defend any inaccuracies brought forth. I'd prefer you tone it down with the assumption that every player who leaves CM for LQ was a planted spy. I'd prefer you tone it down, because it's highly inaccurate and makes it seem like you couldn't fathom a player simply wanting to leave CM for LQ. It happens, hoss. A couple of players did bring us info in the week or (maybe 2 weeks?) from the time they began talking with us, through our application process, rearranging their battle lines, and then finally making the jump.

DeletedUser1500

I don't think everyone was a planted spy. I seen a lot of the messages and conversation. I know that wasn't the case across the board. I'm not knocking your recruiting. I am merely refuting some of your PR kid's trash talk. I mean I am knocking some of the tactics used, but all is fair in war.

I prefer to get some good friendly killing done on the server. Nice strategy, fair play. BUT...if he keeps spewing bs...im going to start putting some facts out there.

I actually think he is ignorant to a lot of these things, or else he wouldn't try to bring them to light. BUT from this point forward, when he shoots...im shooting back!

DeletedUser835

I don't think everyone was a planted spy. I seen a lot of the messages and conversation. I know that wasn't the case across the board. I'm not knocking your recruiting. I am merely refuting some of your PR kid's trash talk. I mean I am knocking some of the tactics used, but all is fair in war.

I prefer to get some good friendly killing done on the server. Nice strategy, fair play. BUT...if he keeps spewing bs...im going to start putting some facts out there.

I actually think he is ignorant to a lot of these things, or else he wouldn't try to bring them to light. BUT from this point forward, when he shoots...im shooting back!

You just admitted that you are wrong and then threatening us with "I'm going to start putting some facts out there".

The mods deleted my last comment I see, maybe I was a little too harsh on wittle M4 who can't handle words on the internet without getting all worked up.

No one who left C*M to join LQ was our spy M4, my spies are still in C*M you fool.

DeletedUser835

Hmmmm... Please recruit ( joke :) )

Surprised you've stayed alive as long as you have in the south vs the C*M onslaught with very little support, either a very skilled player, or a relentless barb muncher.

DeletedUser1949

Surprised you've stayed alive as long as you have in the south vs the C*M onslaught with very little support, either a very skilled player, or a relentless barb muncher.
I would say both =p

DeletedUser1947

Im a big barb muncher, ill give give props for myself for not denying it. Lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
I mean, why deny it? Wear it like a badge and be proud of your barb munching.
I personally go for other players to help in the war effort, but I mean... I guess barbs are acceptable when breaking into new provinces.

DeletedUser835

Agreed, nobling barbs if not for the sake of churching or setting up a new cluster in hostile territory kinda equates to just building up a village for the enemy to take in my opinion.

DeletedUser1949

Agreed, nobling barbs if not for the sake of churching or setting up a new cluster in hostile territory kinda equates to just building up a village for the enemy to take in my opinion.
Although, if you're not under attack and have 4 weeks to build it up, you end up with a nice village with max troops. Takes quite a bit of resources to get there though, not to mention effort.

DeletedUser835

Although, if you're not under attack and have 4 weeks to build it up, you end up with a nice village with max troops. Takes quite a bit of resources to get there though, not to mention effort.

Always seemed easier to me to just snag a village or 5 from C*M .

DeletedUser1613

Hi. i am also in the south and i shared a very large front vs. CM in the whole south. but im still breathing. = )

Status
Not open for further replies.