• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Temporary Freedom

Tokano

Not a Mod
TFM has taken over as tribe in points. We're not an MRT, Never will be. We're stopping after 80 members, though with 45 we're able to control the points.
Templars and Freedom & Liberty merged (Into FAL) to create TFM. We did so to not only strengthen two already strong tribes, but to work together in an attempt to win the world.
I wish everyone else the best of luck on World 16.
#KillTheMRT's
Still trailing in bash points... S.S, a tribe with 27 members, has double your entire tribes bash. Good luck on killing off the MRT's you hate so much. :p

But no, GG on getting our food to merge into our other food. It's going to make for a nice neat package in our diplomacy page.

DeletedUser

Still trailing in bash points... S.S, a tribe with 27 members, has double your entire tribes bash. Good luck on killing off the MRT's you hate so much. :p

But no, GG on getting our food to merge into our other food. It's going to make for a nice neat package in our diplomacy page.
So you think :p Our bash is low now, but it will shortly be rising :p

DeletedUser

To be fair, You do have Gayfish the Hungry over there. He seems to be very interested in hotdogs... :p

DeletedUser

Yes. Your bash points are gross.

Kanye is dominating in his area. So what he likes is obviously what winners like.
I've been told by multiple people within s.s that y'all went around killing your own Defense for bash points. Not a very good thing to brag about...

DeletedUser

Also, we've jumped over 109K obp in the last day. Seeing as we're only 104K obp behind s.s, we'll catch up and pass y'all within a few days. I've personally gained 15K obp in the last two days, still waiting for someone to stack against me..

Tokano

Not a Mod
I've been told by multiple people within s.s that y'all went around killing your own Defense for bash points. Not a very good thing to brag about...
Lmfao. I don't know of anyone in all of US16 who has done that, let alone S.S. If we had that much defense and that much offense to kill off, we must be doing pretty damn well then.

DeletedUser1624

AHAHAAHAHAAHAH. Who told you that nonsense? None of us went around attacking our own defense. lmao

DeletedUser1487

Is it an actual barb? Or is it a player who quit and their village turned barb?

DeletedUser1487

I know the players so they could have made players quit since they were losing and then TKK and Mel nobled their villages.

DeletedUser

Was a true Barbarian, as the conquest page states it. I was farming it within 12 hours of it being taken.

DeletedUser1487

You sure? Cause in the tools, a barb is any village grey.

DeletedUser

100% guarenteed with the village TKK took, it had a barb boost on it from someone when I was farming it.

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with my ability to use game items to my advantage, talk to coolnite. He and I were talking on Skype about this. He too used said item to boost and take a barb. Again, before you go blasting your mouth, learn the tactics of this game.

DeletedUser

Psst. Someone's upset that I took their main. Debating if I should rim him, or cat his city down and farm him. *Debates myself*

DeletedUser

Here's my thoughts about TFM. How does the Founder and Co-Founder take a 3.6K point Barbarian village on 17 Jul when the barbs in those areas are only in the 300 - 500 point range today, 22 July. http://www.tw2-tools.com/us16/conquests/player/541990/ and http://www.tw2-tools.com/us16/conquests/player/301916/. Makes one wonder what is going on there.
I actually know what happened here a i think it was bloody brillant :O I won't want to fight the guy who thought of it.... okay maybe i do.