• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

DeletedUser1963

oh i'm sorry, you are not an MRT, exactly how many points did you require them to have to join? what about OBPs?...sure you didn't just...mass recruit anyone that would take your offer until you hit 80? Last time i checked an MRT isn't exactly based on numbers, its based on the fact that you took in anyone and everyone until you hit 80..but i wouldn't know anything about that at S.S

DeletedUser1976

oh i'm sorry, you are not an MRT, exactly how many points did you require them to have to join? what about OBPs?...sure you didn't just...mass recruit anyone that would take your offer until you hit 80? Last time i checked an MRT isn't exactly based on numbers, its based on the fact that you took in anyone and everyone until you hit 80..but i wouldn't know anything about that at S.S
Join me. We take only fellow believers of the SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

DeletedUser

Wrong. 90% of the '*80" Were from Templars. We didn't "Take in anyone and everyone." Now be quiet before I rim you on two worlds.

DeletedUser1963

Wrong. 90% of the '*80" Were from Templars. We didn't "Take in anyone and everyone." Now be quiet before I rim you on two worlds.
DO YOU THINK TEMPLARS WAS! the best of the best on this server LOL!

Tokano

Not a Mod
You do realize quite a few of S.S came over too? Just goes to show how well you run your tribe.
Oh boy... You got Ayoshi, who will ask to come back eventually, and SunblessedHoax who has less than 2k points and couldn't clear Dizturbed. I genuinely couldn't care any less that either of those two are gone, man.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you don't make ayoshi's decisions for him. Ayoshi and I play together on W15, he knows how I play. Also, why would he stunt his growth by giving up lv10 riding paths?!?!?

DeletedUser1963

You'd have to assume in that scenario that we would take him at this point?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm pretty sure you don't make ayoshi's decisions for him. Ayoshi and I play together on W15, he knows how I play. Also, why would he stunt his growth by giving up lv10 riding paths?!?!?
Lol, I never said we'd actually take him. I said he'd ask to come back, man.

More to the point of your question though;
If someone is losing, there is no reason for them to stick with their tribe based on their tribe picking certain perks. Look at LOL on US13, most of the members that left them went to C.Q... Who had a lower tribe level at the time. Look at C*M on US13 as well. A lot of their members left for C.Q as well, which means a smaller tribe level. People don't care about your tribes perks, they care if they are in a team they can mesh well with and win.

So yeah, he'll come ask to join us eventually. :p

Tokano

Not a Mod
Alright everyone.
Stay on topic. This is the recruitment forum for Super Mega Ultra Chicken, stick to that.

DeletedUser1963

maybe you should have let DC say that one tokano...ALSO! i am leaving S.S to join SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN...for he is legend.

Tokano

Not a Mod
maybe you should have let DC say that one tokano...ALSO! i am leaving S.S to join SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN...for he is legend.
Yeah, but I realized we veered off topic before DC did. :p Had to correct that.

:( I'm way too far below the point requirement to join them. Let me know when you guys have room for me.

DeletedUser1963

listen...you'll never be good enough to SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN, but maybe you can create an academy tribe and call it "SUPER ULTRA MEGA PIGEON" and you can work your way up?

DeletedUser1487

So to stay on topic, how are people actually going to this tribe. From what it sounds like, every tribe other than this one is a decent tribe worth staying in. Why does this tribe all of a sudden become an actual tribe people are taking seriously? Weren't we making fun of this tribe a week ago?

DeletedUser1963

...and for that you shall pay...the wrath of the SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN is swift and painful.

DeletedUser1487

Go for it, Try and find me in this world, once you do, then you can try and fight me. Thats if you ever do find me :D

DeletedUser1487

LOL, hey its true though. Got to know where your opponent is if you wish to gamble with fighting me ;)