• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Temporary Freedom

DeletedUser1973

possibly sending resources to barbs to stimulate growth?

DeletedUser1487

You can't do that, only boost their productions and send master of loots

DeletedUser1487

IDK, it might actually, never tried sending resources to a barb.

DeletedUser

The resources do nothing. They're simply there for me to take.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Step 1: Put Master of Loot in your preset.
Step 2: Make other tribe members put Master of Loot in their presets.
Step 3: Everyone farm the same barb repeatedly.
Step 4: Noble the barb.
Step 5: Repeat.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit.

DeletedUser

Step 1: Put Master of Loot in your preset.
Step 2: Make other tribe members put Master of Loot in their presets.
Step 3: Everyone farm the same barb repeatedly.
Step 4: Noble the barb.
Step 5: Repeat.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit.
shh tokao you should have let them figure ittt out :D

DeletedUser

This is Galathir's reply to a noob who wanted diplomatic relations, then threw a fit. Enjoy the read :p
Part 1
Part 2
Lesson of the day: Don't piss an intelligent man off :p

DeletedUser1624

Don't mean to bump this... but...

How's the core treating you guys? I heard one of your guys quit, then another got kicked from your tribe? That GayFish sure is a mean guy, huh?

DeletedUser

Don't mean to bump this... but...

How's the core treating you guys? I heard one of your guys quit, then another got kicked from your tribe? That GayFish sure is a mean guy, huh?
Does Gayfish do mercenary work?

I am currently facing joint fakes op by Reavers and a few TFM, seems like they are doing a more secret sort of "merge to win", and when I get my level 20 market done, I may be interested in sending Gayfish some resources to nuke a few TFM fakers that are too far for me to bother with but close enough to him.

(Joint fakes are kind of funny, eg leader of reavers must be using more than half his 50 attacks per village just to spam me with silliness. I really hope he isn't just throwing deceivers at me again this time. Then you get these little TFM or reavers players who joined game before I did but still only have 2 villages who think sending lots of axe fakes=skill)

DeletedUser1725

Untitled.png

I told him if he didn't join in 24 hours I couldn't guarantee he would be on the map in two weeks. He stayed. Guess I was wrong as it only took a week and a half. Smh.

Once rank 1 is now rank 211. No wonder most of TFM are messaging us trying to join

85CzR

DeletedUser

I was BK's Co-op. I know all about this mail. He was a council member and was stalling you guys. He had planned on quitting a few days prior to your message.
You guys are more than willing to enjoy our trash players who'd rather run to an enemy than fight them. I'll be sure to rim then when I get there.

DeletedUser1725

I love it when players, right when they see the writing on the wall, say they planned on quitting or are going on vacation lol. He says right there, he planned on still being there in two weeks. Of course he only lasted a couple days but w/e.