• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser1487

The nice thing about munching barbs early, is all the troops we have later and so on. Yes, we munched barb after barb, we were told to. You want to talk about players that didn't munch barbs? RaD, they had a no barb munching policy, and they almost never grew, they were at a 2-3 village average for weeks on end before CND took a few RaD players. This game is a war game. Consisting of troops and resources, the more barbs we munch, the more resources we have and can move around. The more troops we have to attack with and defend with. HUG also was a key contributor to minimizing TLI growth. Sure, we didn't fight as much as we could, but we sure did give you one hell of a fight. ANd considering that our Obash sky-rocketed after we went to war with CND and we kept growing even though we were at war with a tribe close to our size, I say HUG is doing very well right now. CND grows at a snails pace, and HUG gains village at a 6 or 7 to 1 ratio compared to CND. Ya'll come back to me when you actually start winning, which you still have yet to do. Coldog, I will admit, you are HUG's bane. Your area is causing a lot of trouble, but you can't deny that the rest of HUG is winning elsewhere. We know what we can't do to you, we can do to others. Watch the maps, maps don't lie. So watch them, and you will see our progress. And you will wonder, what the heck you were arguing for. Maps speak for them selves, barb munching or not, HUG is winning, DEAL WITH IT.

DeletedUser1993

I personally only noble barbs for strategic purposes, but I don't mind if someone else decides to "munch barbs" because at the end of the day, it's what they do with it that counts. If someone wants to munch on barbs but builds a ton of troops and actively engages in fights then good for him/her. If all they do is munch on more and barely recruit any troops then they're eventually going to get nobled out of the game anyway. Easy catch for whoever targets them, so everyone wins at the end.

DeletedUser

Barbs are okay as long as the reds come with em. The hug I know.... (from us12 mind you) secured province with leaving a small inactive open (chapel bombbbbbb) or had inactives in thier provinces, neither works with barb munching Ness :O so if u gonna do it, do it right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1607

Yeah, barb munching always works favorably if used for recruiting troops. It's a strategy that is known to work. But I won't respect anyone as a player if he/she can't take my villages without taking barbs first. Just saying. I'm expecting to go down in this world, but at least I can go down as a true warrior. Only once did I harm the poor souls in a barbarian village before I swore never to do it again. I prefer to kill reds straight away.

DeletedUser1993

I won't respect anyone as a player if he/she can't take my villages without taking barbs first.

So if someone decides to take a barb in the middle of your province to build a church vs taking a random tiny player you still won't respect that person? I'd say in that scenario taking a barb would be better than wasting troops on a smaller player or wasting time building up a tiny 150 non-barb village.

DeletedUser1487

Yes, barbing is effective if done right. And I can tell you we are doing it right. I keep track of all players bash points, and they keep increasing daily. I'm not saying everyone barbs in HUG, I'm not saying we all barb right either. But I can say most are putting troops in their barbs and building them up to make some killer villages. And then using them. Effective barbing doesn't happen over night. It takes a few weeks to get that village up to status. I respect players that contribute to the war cause in some way or another. May that be fighting, supporting, or supplying. If everyone does their part, I don't care how they come to being able to do it.

DeletedUser1607

So if someone decides to take a barb in the middle of your province to build a church vs taking a random tiny player you still won't respect that person? I'd say in that scenario taking a barb would be better than wasting troops on a smaller player or wasting time building up a tiny 150 non-barb village.

Well, that's one of the few cases that I can agree that nobling a barb is fair play.

DeletedUser1487

This is where I get pissed. Somebody finds one player from a tribe and assumes that this player is just like the whole tribe, plus they don't even look where the guy is located. Luckily, I did. He has 0 reds around him what so ever. all purple and blue, no reds. So ya, now let me go find a CND player that doesn't do anything. I'm sure I'll find one. This is CND we're talking about.

DeletedUser1487

player.JPG
This is just one player. Not as large as the one you listed, but here is a CND player not using his villages either.

DeletedUser

k, Let's do some math.
Hug's Player -
.04 Bash Per Point (Wtf?)
227.09 Bash Per City
CND's Player
.44 Bash Per Point (Still Crappy)
2,065 Bash Per City

Your player is 4x the size of our crap player, yet has 29.4% of our player bash points. That doesn't seem quite useful.
It doesn;t matter if your player is surrounded by blue and purple, THere's a thing called Moving. Your player has over 30 cities, Clearly almost all if not all were barbs. He will be useless and will probably rage quit when real attacks land his way. As his stats clearly shows how effective of a player he is.

DeletedUser1487

And yet you still are losing this war. I understand that HUG has players like yours listed that don't play hard. But HUG is still winning, like I keep saying, MAPS DON'T LIE. CND is losing, HUG is winning. Obviously CND is doing something wrong, so fix it if you wish to win. Thats all I'm going to say. I don't have all the time in the world to talk here, cause I work like most players. So ya bye, I'm off to work.

DeletedUser

Munching on barbs isn't winning a war Tfox. I can post hundreds of battle reports showing that Hug is in fact LOSING the war.

DeletedUser1487

I'm talking about red villages. Of course munching barbs doesn't win wars. Look at the maps, reds being replaced by Blue dots. Just remember, your reports of being attacked are in your favor, the rest of your tribe's reports, aren't.

DeletedUser

I was never talking about my own reports. Everyday Hug loses 20+ nobles to our walls. care to explain that?

DeletedUser1487

Sure, its called defense. its what happens when you have DT troops. you defend

DeletedUser1487

I'm seeing a lot of barbs and internals as well. We got stats and a map to prove it on our side, now tell me coldog, what you got to twist this around again? You always find a way....

DeletedUser1487

I typed a long message but exceeded the 5 minute mark lol so it didn't respond. Well anyways, I went through the conquest and found that TKK nobled 5 barbs since the 10th, 2 today, 2 yesterday, 1 two day ago and 1 on the 10th. And he is telling us barb munching is bad. May those barb souls forever rest in peace. Plus page 9 and 10 show a TON of CBS (CND) villages being taken by HUG members. The stats and maps are on our side!