• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser

My Co-op had started nobling barbs to keep Delaney from eating any more in my provinces. I was focused on W16 for a month and let my co-op do as he wished. Now that I'm back playing, I've been eating the "Deleted" Catpounce barbs, as he conveniently grew my cities for me, and I;ve been eating Delaney from DIE.
Do I reallllly need to post the 20+ pages of the barbs you guys ate in the last week alone? Like, really?

DeletedUser390

Sure we're taking a lot of barbs as well but we're also taking a lot more CBS villages than you guys are HUG villages.

DeletedUser390

Looking at 8/14 alone, HUG has taken 14 CBS villages whereas CBS has taken 2 HUG villages. This isn't including the villages that DIE has taken from you guys as well.

DeletedUser1487

My Co-op had started nobling barbs to keep Delaney from eating any more in my provinces. I was focused on W16 for a month and let my co-op do as he wished. Now that I'm back playing, I've been eating the "Deleted" Catpounce barbs, as he conveniently grew my cities for me, and I;ve been eating Delaney from DIE.
Do I reallllly need to post the 20+ pages of the barbs you guys ate in the last week alone? Like, really?
Sure, blame the coop, you are still eating barbs. And then try and revert the attention on us. Everyone already knows and has accepted HUG eats barbs, but when you come along telling us that is bad, but then go ahead and eat lots of barbs yourself, ya, we aren't going to take you seriously. DIE and HUG are eating up CND (CBS), and you are eating barbs, which is never supposed to happen since you are you.

DeletedUser1487

And HUG isn't the only ones eating barbs, CND is having a barb festival as well, so just stop talking coldog. We have a counter argument for all your excuses.

DeletedUser

tfoxworthy was in RaD for a time... His post in the forum asking for someone to be his co op and play during the day until he finished school is still there :)

DeletedUser1487

For like 3 days yes, then I moved over to HUG the day it was made when it was just catpounce, good thing too, cause RaD kinda fell off the map for a while. Next to no growth from them. But thanks for that bit of news, not sure why it applies.

DeletedUser1993

Eh we can all talk about barb munching and "mass recruiting" but at the end of the day majority of the CBS near the rim are either pretty inactive, incompetent, or don't bother cooperating with each other. We just reduced a CBS member from 20 villages to 1 in 3 days. Could've been faster if the trip wasn't so long. He was sharing the province with another (formerly top 10) tribe member who also lost around 10 villages from us in the same time frame, from the same group of people I cooperate with. We put a stop to other "barb munching" CBS members in other parts of the rim as well, and we'll keep on cleaning them up while the ones at the core are busy getting to the center.

Is it boring? Yes. Do I wish non-core CBS members put up better fights? Yes. It's a crappy job but it has to be done, and we're doing a good job at it.

You can say a lot of HUG members are barb munching noobs but at the end of the day the same could be said about majority of CBS members. The difference is that even if we do have them, there's also a lot of us who are very active and play aggressive, whether we're at the core or not.

DeletedUser1487

Perfectly said. At the end of the day, I see more CBS players getting nobled than HUG members losing villages.

DeletedUser1487

Looking at some stats today, the luck knight took atleast 15 barbs today. CBS player just saying...

DeletedUser

I just wanted to share this... Thanks for allowing me to eat a nice HC and O stack. I appreciate it :p

DeletedUser

I love when people don't have a church in their province...
I took it last night :p
He hasn't rebuilt, no walls on all villages (Thanks to an OP), and decided to stack a nuke and 4k HC... lmfao

DeletedUser

I timed two nukes and a train to cap his church, and had a tribe member time nukes to land 5 minutes later on all his cities in my province. RIP 120k Troops.

DeletedUser1993

I timed two nukes and a train to cap his church, and had a tribe member time nukes to land 5 minutes later on all his cities in my province. RIP 120k Troops.
I gotta say, I'm jealous of your BPs...players where I am love to dodge my nukes+noble trains :(

DeletedUser

I gotta say, I'm jealous of your BPs...players where I am love to dodge my nukes+noble trains :(
You can thank your crappy tribe members. They don't know how to stop me. DIE also has a role in it. Yumm Yumm.

DeletedUser1487

I hear your skill finally met it's match in w16, so now that you are back here, I am guessing you are going to try harder to win this one since w16 didn't work out for ya?

DeletedUser1993

You can thank your crappy tribe members. They don't know how to stop me. DIE also has a role in it. Yumm Yumm.
Pot, meet kettle :p You have to give credit to your tribe mates too, I remember TLI used to message every ally and NAP to send you support so you'd survive. I haven't had a chance to fight you yet but I doubt you're better than the Germans I played with in TW1 8x years ago

DeletedUser

I hear your skill finally met it's match in w16, so now that you are back here, I am guessing you are going to try harder to win this one since w16 didn't work out for ya?
I never met my match on W16... I quit w16 to focus on w15. I had wiped out all reds in my province with ease on w16.