• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Domination - Alnwick

DeletedUser645

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
The leading Tribe, Dragons of Doom, Death etc. (ETC), now owns more than 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Alnwick. The Tribe Domination event has thus now started.
With the start of the Tribe Domination players can now no longer register on this world.

When a Tribe owns at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes, the realm will be closed soon and victors will be crowned in several categories! Furthermore, all members of the winning Tribe will be rewarded with 200 Crowns each!

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser

2 questions:
1) does 79.51% count as 80%?
2) when we reach 80%, what exactly happens, and how long does the world stay open, and do stats/bash/noblements, etc. still count after the 80% declaration?

DeletedUser

the top 3 points and obps players and everyone in etc... i mean the winning tribe will get 200 crowns.

After this us1 will remain open till us17 is out, dont ask me when, and than close forever.

knowing this now what u think is the answer to question 1

DeletedUser775

Once the 80% (not 79.99) mark is hit the server will stay open for 30 days but nothing that happens during that time counts towards the domination points.

DeletedUser

According to TW2-tools, we just passed 80% :)
38617 ETC vills / 48269 vills in top10 = 80.003729101%

give us the awards and shut it down asap, please <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sooo we were declared winners about 3 weeks ago, but login is still enabled. tribes who lost and are butthurt are seizing the opportunity to attack some of our players who stopped logging in after the victory. the village conquers they are making are reflected permanently in stats, and we would like to see this come to a halt. please expedite the final closure of this world, and let us know when this is expected to happen.
cheers

DeletedUser1487

I think the moment a tribe has been declared victor, the stats stop or tw2 tools stops recording stats. Cause in w9, domination stopped growing once the world was declared won. I think tribes still grow, but domination stays the same and winners are still winners.

DeletedUser

I was told that the world will close for good once a new world opens. but i have no idea when that will be.
tfox: that is incorrect. stats are still updating, ennoblements still showing, dominance percentage slowly changing, etc. none of it 'counts' officially, but it's still being tracked and recorded permanently.

DeletedUser1487

Really? Why would stats still update for a basically closed world? I just know that in w9, domination never increased after we were declared winners. CQD had left almost entirely in the world and IMP kept eating even after we won. But the 81% never changed.

DeletedUser1487

lol, well I thought they said thursday for some reason lol. Nevermind. :D