• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Maps

DeletedUser1487

No, I am farming everybody lol. Thought I was winning with 38k farmed on day one, and then saw someone already had over 100k.....so ya i didn't get looter of the day yesterday lol.

DeletedUser1990

how much u donate to get lvl 14 tribe that fast , absolute mad man
Its funny I mentioned this in COA chat and the next thing I know they all jump ship !
RIP COA, lasted exactly 1 day :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1487

Meh, I only contributed for a single level. It was rag that did most of it. Well now COA is in a better place....

KingEvo

Archer
I will be jumping tomorrow sometime. Will be looking for a tribe as I have no alliance with anyone I just like to
Kill red

DeletedUser1491

how much u donate to get lvl 14 tribe that fast , absolute mad man
Its funny I mentioned this in COA chat and the next thing I know they all jump ship !
RIP COA, lasted exactly 1 day :rolleyes:
you'll have to ask my accountant ;) nah im kidding i just thought raiding paths this early will be overly helpful

DeletedUser1990

is still not clear who the serious tribes are I think, only CoH right now

still too early

Tokano

Not a Mod
At the rate the world is filling up, you'll be waiting for another 4 months before the core is filled.

DeletedUser1487

Or, the core will just be smaller, and easier for CoH to take over :)

DeletedUser1487

but that map I made, I had to make the zoom all the way to 10 to get a decent size picture of a map lol. The smallest world I've seen yet.

DeletedUser1487

Don't join RGN or TAD, they suck. They both begged me for a NAP or merge, so a player like yourself is too good for their standards, you should join us if you want to deal some damage. Look us up when you start the world. I think you will like what you see :)

DeletedUser465

Now now, you can't expect him to be like, please click here to bring you to another forum while we are already here and I can just quickly suggest to you to join us, without going into another coffee shop nobody goes to to tell you the same thing, after wasting your time to go to this other shop that is clearly not tim hortons.

Last edited by a moderator: