• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DD214 recruitment

DeletedUser2017

Looking for new members for tribe DD214. Being active is required. Inbox me in game @ Texaspete or on here for info.

DeletedUser2017

Does it hurt being that stupid? I'm referring to being active in the game.

DeletedUser1500

I was making a joke on military getting their dd214 bro.

Obviously it wasn't very funny though. I'll stick to my day job.

DeletedUser1500

Well, good luck on your recruitment mission. I can see it will be a tough one.

DeletedUser2017

Well considering that it seems very few people get on here, I'm inclined to agree with you.

DeletedUser465

Man, so much love here.
I'd suggest lightening up pete, if you want people to join ;)

DeletedUser2017

Ice dragon, why? I'm not some sort of ruler who requires everybody to bend to his will. You join DD214 for the community, not the leader. And plus that's my humor don't like, well sorry.

DeletedUser2017

#freespeech #yourownstatementisntaboutjoining #yourdumb #stayontopic

DeletedUser2017

Got me on the you're bro, but just a question about postings, is there a rule that states that we have to remain within the confines of what is posted in the headline.

DeletedUser2017

I figured it out myself nevermind, think it's a bit dumb, but rules are rules

DeletedUser1624

So, what makes your tribe so special? What would make someone want to leave their tribe for yours?

DeletedUser2017

Unfortunately right now, not a whole lot. And you probably going hang in what? Did he just diss his own tribe? But I ain't gonna lie, right now we are sort of run of the mill. There's no real way for most of the tribe to interact on the mobile app which is where it seems most of my people play. I'd like to promote and encourage a veteran based community or one that closely resembles the lifestyle, cause in my opinion these communities are usually tighter knit and usually develop stronger bonds of friendship and camaraderie. You'd think this is hoping for a bit much in a simple game but I think with some tweaks to the game that push more tribe based things, and allowing for that communication to happen on their mobile apps, it's achievable, slowly but surely.

DeletedUser1500

There are significant drawbacks to mobile, but its a great addition to your PC account. AND still pretty darn advanced for a mobile game (so props for that).
What you looking for is tough. It comes with time and playing with different players. You will find it, but you will run through plenty of bs getting there. Standard stuff though right?

DeletedUser2017

Yep I expect to run players through the clan left and right but it's part of the game