• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Quinburk Realm Competitions

DeletedUser645

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Quinburk we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

The Architect

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to upgrade your Headquarters to level 10.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: ayoshi

2nd Prize: Leppas

3rd Prize: tfoxworthy

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: polish guy

2nd Prize: Mannfred von Carstein

3rd Prize: Cybuck

A Call to Arms

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to have an army worth of at least 5.000 Provisions.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: ayoshi

2nd Prize: Wodahs

3rd Prize: 100 Crowns

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: Cybuck

2nd Prize: 300 Crowns

3rd Prize: 100 Crowns

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to proove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2010

No crown #2
cbdc12822f224cd098c7551e32759d65.png

DeletedUser1487

Dang it, I just finished mine too. Just wasn't online when it finished to post

Attachments

• HQ 10.JPG
    HQ 10.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser1734

Does the army have to be in a single village? Or once you have your second village, can you use the total army of both villages?

DeletedUser1734

First to 5000 using crowns:
upload_2016-8-27_5-41-5.png

(And they are all coming to visit your village in the very near future :) )

DeletedUser2010

I didn't use crowns when I posted my troop screenshot. If I use crowns now, will it count to my competition?

DeletedUser645

Without crowns (only 45 starting ones)
59abca7a2e8a9bc2e5919e86919914f4.png

https://gyazo.com/59abca7a2e8a9bc2e5919e86919914f4

https://gyazo.com/4a8735be0c02d83748ecc2b957a38ed4

P.S.Cybuck how u get that 400 crowns worth item for +10% population :p? even from deposit it is impossible to get reward with only 50 starting crowns unless u got mass deposit rewards from there ^^

Unfortunately, the 5,000 provisions must be a single army in one village :(

All other winners have been updated :)