• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Good ol fashion smack talk with top 5 tribes, maps and all topics

DeletedUser1596

I've only played one world before us16 and that was us10. You can learn very easily on your first world.

We had taught a player named Sheywin how to play in my tribe. She turned out to be a top player.

Though, we should probably get back on topic.

I agree. This was my first world, luckily for me I teamed up with some solid players to teach me the ropes before I branched out on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1613

This was my 1st world and very interesting world. with all the twist that happened. = )

DeletedUser465

Yeah WOT is a great group of guys to learn from. I know how they play first hand :)

DeletedUser2035

I'm probably not the right person to say it but I feel like players' commitment in TW2 can't be compared to that shown in TW1.
The comparison is probably not even since there weren't smart phones then, and you had to plan your attacks with a pen an paper in the night before going to bed (that's me exaggerating) when you now can basically check anywhere anytime what's going on with your account.
I honestly came to TW2 to see what was new compared to TW1 (six years later), and I gotta say I love the GUI, it has almost all the upgrades you could get with approved java-scripts back in the days plus the premium account, but I'm not liking the idea of sabbos and the provinces/chapel layout (which is not something new to be fair). Anyway, I've been playing simcity most of the time in W13 just watching the world developing without suffering too much when I've been attacked, and the few players I've attacked have been easy targets so far, with my point being: there are few active players and most came into the world with pre-made tribes, a few were true vikings trying to make progress through on their own.

DeletedUser

i think its because the worlds are pumping out so very quickly, there should be speed worlds that pump out every month or so that last for a month, but the actual worlds should pump out every like 3 months because i beleive W17 is basicly dead. most people join from a previous world and they take like a year to 2 years to win

DeletedUser2041

i think its because the worlds are pumping out so very quickly, there should be speed worlds that pump out every month or so that last for a month, but the actual worlds should pump out every like 3 months because i beleive W17 is basicly dead. most people join from a previous world and they take like a year to 2 years to win

US16 looks like it already ended honestly. Started only 2 months ago.

DeletedUser

W8 is still going but there are only a few actives on the other tribe

DeletedUser465

I've said it before and i'll say it again, W17 was far too early released. 16 looks like a ghost town and in response we opened another one? lol

DeletedUser835

I'm honestly not sure who is and isn't premade in US13 because when I joined this time around I was just messing around, but I know LQ wasn't. C*M players I think knew eachother from before but weren't premade. LoL and WoT players knew each other from before but weren't premade tribes either. 82nd is a joke.

I think as far as LQ goes we were just in the right place at the right time with the exact people we needed to win. When C*M folded and merged into us I think only 25-30 or so players actually joined us because that's all we had space for since we never really put points into strength in numbers (Which is why we have the support perk and medicus), oh, and Ishkabable.

DeletedUser

Well WoT was a premade although we only have 9(we lost Plauge of Frogs, Topcat2012, Rippled, Mango,Charlie14k, Tank The Dog, Scrubby, RangoSarge and DK) of our originals, mostly due to W8 and horrible placement for 1 of them (quite literately spawned at the core after 2 months) and then 1 went inactive about 2 months ago? (that was DK) We lost a lot of good people early :( way before we even got to fight CrC(the Original CM).

Also im pretty sure it was closer to 35-40 members range cause i watched you guys drop to i think 62 then shoot up to the 96.

DeletedUser835

There was other people who joined us too, some of the SOF players that weren't total garbage that were in the north, most of them foolishly joined 82nd but I think 2-3 joined us. We still have about 50% of 82nd's player count (An estimate, don't feel like looking at the scoreboard).

Right now I am fighting this Jalum player from 82nd who literally refuses to attack any of my villages, just nobles as many barbarians as he can to stay alive while using his inactive co-op's troops to defend himself. Disgusting.

DeletedUser894

guys this game is all about making money. everything innogames do is for money. so ofc they release new worlds every month because most crowns are spend inthe first 2 weeks of the game. think about tribe levels example,

so ye the game is dieing really hard w16 only has 25% of the players compared to w8. the only reason i still play is the relocate option makes the game alot more fun. the forced tribe lvls just make the game really horreble in my oppinion. whoever dumps the most money into a tribe will have a huge succes of staying till the last. nothing to do with skill anymore

DeletedUser835

Oh yeah, tribe buffs are definitely a powerful thing. The tier 3 skills give a massive benefit to your tribe. But skill (Or should I say knowledge, really) is still very important. In a 1v1 fight between two players, the tribe skills don't matter nearly as much. Knowledge is the difference between sending swordsmen in an attack or not, sending 150 fakes to your enemy or sending a single nuke from 30 hours away, hitting a village stacked with 170k defensive troops or attacking elsewhere.

And of course, activity trumps all. I think a big reason the new servers were so dead is because this one has lasted a while and people have stayed here.