• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser1487

And yet I am the one that actually did the attacks, lost the nukes, kept fighting, didn't quit, and I can tell you what happened exactly cause I stayed around to see the finish line. You combed through the reports, and yet I lived the reports. What more is there to argue? You quit, I didn't. We made progress before you quit, it shows cause I took the villages. I honestly don't even need to prove it cause I know exactly what happened cause I lived it.

Please choose your arguments that you can win. Cause I know darn well how it went down. I and others lost lots of nukes to the multiple stacked villages, but in the end, we took them. I kept sending nukes and I remember that one of the players in the op posted reports of attacks he sent and the last one was him breaking the stack, so I know how it went down, then my nukes that were already gone hit and stole more resources. And then I pre-nobled it and then another guy took it, and I took the other village in that province a few days later.

DeletedUser

"I sent the attacks." Pretty sure you didn't control 13 accounts from 3-4 tribes. As I controlled the account defending, I know exactly what happened. The fact that it took you guys months to take a few cities from an account I logged into once a day, shows how pathetically weak IMP and their meat shields were. You guys literally only won due to most of TFR quitting. Turtlopis and I had jobs to focus on, James had a wife who threatened to leave him, Chalupa had to focus on his life, Angry just up and quit. Us 5 were the power house of TFR. Had life not hit us in the face, TFR would have won world 9. You and I both know it.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm not sure what any of this has to do with US15, but it better wrap back around to the topic at hand. :p

DeletedUser1487

You talk smack, and yet TFR never made any gains. You guys were stuck in the core for months on end, but yes, this doesn't have anything to do with w15.
I hope you realize how pathetic your argument is, I know EXACTLY how it went down. I'm not one to lie about it in the forums either, or boast of my accomplishments, or over exaggerate it to make me look good. Unlike someone else I know.

#YouNeedAHug

DeletedUser1993

I didn't leave W16 "Because I never met my match," I left W16 due to my squad asking me to. I was needed on W15, as they wish for my help in this war. If you notice my bash on W15 (And 16) You'll notice that It's hard for me to "meet my match." I never met my match on W15, I simply came back to help my squad.
Oh look at TKK being inconsistent again. You said "you never met your match" yourself, and now I guess there's a different excuse again. It's ok, I think this community's used to your inconsistency by now :D

DeletedUser2041

How do you "retire" from a world before you even got anywhere on the world.

DeletedUser1993

Doesn't matter, CBS [formerly CND] more or less gave up at this point.

Most of them quit with just a few players still putting up a fight. They can whine about HUG having too many members but at the end of the day noobs and inactives aside, HUG still has more active members that are willing to help each other out compared to CBS, who, aside from a few members in the core, has pitiful cooperation.

We just broke through 4 provinces that was 90% CBS with one almost fully barb munched by CBS before we were able to sneak in 2 HUG villages and they've all been taken out. We were hoping for some sort of retaliation especially since ayoshi had a large presence there but everyone just showed their bellies and let up take their villages. Fighting CBS is incredibly boring because they barely put up any fights.

DeletedUser1487

TKK has gone silent, coldog, are you even still playing? Or are you tired of losing every world you play? You must be bad luck for every tribe you are in.

DeletedUser1993

No I don't think he's playing anymore. He's getting nobled internally. Also DrH is merging into CBS, let's hope this finally gives them people who are active (can't say much about the quality though)

DeletedUser835

I honestly can't wait until US13 is over so we can come smash you noobs, lol.

DeletedUser1993

I honestly can't wait until US13 is over so we can come smash you noobs, lol.

Are you talking about HUG? Because you may want to check on your tribe mates and see how much they've failed in w15. Everything they've accused HUG, they've also done. Mass recruit? Check. Barb munch? Check. Send hilarious attacks with spears? Ch---oh wait it's only RBL (formerly CBS - formerly CND - or whatever name they decide to have at the moment) that does that! :D

TLI merged into CND and failed horribly, and now they've merged with DrH and is still getting gobbled up at a hilarious rate.

Pumping up the tribe by taking in "active" DrH barb munchers isn't going to help RBL . Quality over quantity. At the end of the day HUG "noobs" still have better cooperation than the barb munching, inactive, CND/CBS/RBL/Insert-new-name-here members who think attacking with spears is a great tactic. Who are the "noobs" again?

DeletedUser835

My tribes mates? I don't think you have fought my tribe, and when we are done with this world we will show HUG who the noobs are. Also please don't refer to my honorable companions as TLI in the future. None of us have ever played with those guys.

Not every tribe is a mass recruiting, barb munching, spear attack sending tribe like you have admitted that you are (And TLI apparently is). We'll see if HUG wins the next real world that rolls around and not these Lolservers that no one plays on.

DeletedUser1487

he was referring to your members that played w15 as well. All I got to say is, wait till you fight CoH in w17, now thats a tribe full of the best in ALL worlds. I see many similarities with CoH and S.S in w16.

DeletedUser835

Which of our members played US15 exactly? If there was, they were on their own, we have yet to transfer as a tribe. All of us for the most part are still focusing on ending 13, which we will win, that much is certain.

DeletedUser1487

IDK, I was just clarifying what cat said. Thats for cat to say, but every world is different. IMP was great in w9, but sucked w14, HUG wasn't great in w12, but they are killing everyone in w15. TLI was great originially, but over the worlds, they aren't doing spectacular like they used to be.

So what makes you think your tribe will do the same, in whatever world you move to next, as you are doing in w13? Cause no two worlds look alike, they can get close, *cough cough w11 and w17* *Cough cough CoH same tribe* but nothing is ever repeated twice.

But if you were to join one of the newer worlds, we would all enjoy fighting you, cause I have yet to see how you play :)

DeletedUser1993

My tribes mates? I don't think you have fought my tribe, and when we are done with this world we will show HUG who the noobs are. Also please don't refer to my honorable companions as TLI in the future. None of us have ever played with those guys.

Not every tribe is a mass recruiting, barb munching, spear attack sending tribe like you have admitted that you are (And TLI apparently is). We'll see if HUG wins the next real world that rolls around and not these Lolservers that no one plays on.

The way you popped up to say you can't wait to "smash noobs" made me assume you're part of CND, since this is their declaration thread. I actually have no idea who you are or who your members are that's why I was asking. Also, I never "admitted" that our tribe uses spears to attack. For someone who seemingly loves to puff up their chest you need to improve your reading comprehension skills

DeletedUser1487

For someone who seemingly loves to puff up their chest you need to improve your reading comprehension skills
He tends to express a lack of that skill, its ok though, since we shut down TKK, and he left the game, now we can laugh at treason.

DeletedUser835

I actually have no idea who you are or who your members are that's why I was asking

But you weren't "Asking", you made assumptions, my reading comprehension skills are fine, but perhaps you have Alzheimer's or something because you forgot you said this moments before.

Are you talking about HUG? Because you may want to check on *your* tribe mates and see how much they've failed in w15.

Also, I never "admitted" that our tribe uses spears to attack.

Everything they've accused HUG, they've also done. Mass recruit? Check. Barb munch? Check. Send hilarious attacks with spears?

Christ, I don't even have to try. I can just sit back and watch you beat yourself up as you literally run in circles contradicting yourself. When your tribe comes back from a 1/6th village disadvantage and 1/7th point disadvantage from the #1 Tribe (Who we were at war with), and then come back and win the server, you can puff your chest too.

Sorry if zerging servers with 400+ members and mass recruiting anyone you can find isn't exactly impressive to me.

DeletedUser835

He tends to express a lack of that skill, its ok though, since we shut down TKK, and he left the game, now we can laugh at treason.

Also have no clue what you're talking about, I only came here to start beef :rolleyes: Next server I'll be playing with whoever is against you. I wait with baited breath.