• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

COOP Ideas

DeletedUser1545

I have noticed on a couple of different worlds now where people are using multiple coop accounts for their own gain and you always seem to hit a point in the world where a bunch of people leave and no one still playing has a coop for the quiting player due to either they just don'the leave a coop with anyone or that active people have to many and have to wait 7 days and hope the player is going to stick around to pass on the coop. A couple of potential solutions to this is putting time limits on coop's of inactive player's and maybe let you temporarily coop more than 4 accounts. I love the idea behind being able to coop someone's account due to vacation or real life emergencies and having someone being able to do that for me for the same reasons. But if a player is inactive I feel their should be a cap on how long that someone should be able to use the inactive account. If a player is inactive for 2 weeks then after those 2 weeks the coop partner(s) should get another 2 weeks to clear and noble as many villages as their tribe's can get. After that the inactive player's either gets automatically booted from the tribe or all their village's become barbarian villages. Recently I had to drop a coop account to try and get a coop from someone who is quitting and I'm hoping that they are going to stick around for the 7 days. Unfortunately I don't think that they wion't bother to log back in 7 days to do this. Could their maybe be a emergency coop where you can wave the 7 days? And or the limit on coop accounts. Again put a time limit on it say 2 weeks again. Maybe have a coop category just for these kind of problems. So to sum it up put a cap of 2 weeks on inactive coop accounts and let a person take on more than 4 of these accounts without the 7 day wait period by making a temporary coop account that is limited by a time factor of a week.

DeletedUser1500

You will likely get a reply from a mod soon about that being coop abuse and reporting it. I think the ability of having coops started with good intentions and is useful in this type of 24/7 gameplay. Of course, people abuse everything. So then rules and restrictions begin to get introduced. AND now we are where we are today.

DeletedUser61

I assure you this feature is being looked carefully into. While I cannot provide you with details at the moment please be assured that our developers are focused on correcting this issue and we hope to provide you more information very soon! In the mean time if you notice a player using a coop account to benefit their account or abuse of this feature please contact support and we'll be happy to look into this issue. Coop abuse is not something we take lightly.

DeletedUser1573

at least they have restrictions on # of co-ops & restrictions on minting now rather than 10 accounts all being a 1 player army