• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Maps

DeletedUser2041

879bdd17b17fea07fca7c64df0e19719

DeletedUser1487

CoH and TLI are currently killing it. Nukes flying everywhere, TH2 and TAD are crying so hard. Its true, I've seen some chats of theirs. They are scared.

DeletedUser2041

I'm actually surprised. Most coalitions try to stay in a group rather that this cluster or whatever you want to call it. US10 had it where Russia started NE. TR started NW. JDI started SE and forgot the other tribe but started SW.

DeletedUser1487

Well the core is just smaller right now. Everything is different now. Rim is small size, core is smaller.

DeletedUser465

Slowest world ever. Needed another month before opening, i've said it before and stick to it.
However I will agree, the 'core' is only about 4-5 provinces from the rim. The entire world is the 'core' currently.

DeletedUser1487

true, but you have to admit, what they do now with announcing worlds sucks. New forum pops up for it, but I'd say about 20% of players even read the forums, so their only way of knowing when the world is open or when the new one comes out is with that pop up in game or the email you receive, by then, you have to make a rash decision if you want to play the new world or not, not really much time to plan it out.

DeletedUser1458

A little more red on top, and some more blue on bottom....and we got a Huge Pepsi world commercial!

DeletedUser1487

we gotta work on that then goldy, lts make that possible, our enemies have all but quit anyways might as well make art out of the world

DeletedUser835

So Tfox is this the dream team you were talking about owning a world hardly anyone plays on?

Ice's assessment was fair, they shoulda waited longer.

DeletedUser2041

Imo there should be 4 server openings per year. 3 months inbetween each one.

DeletedUser1487

It is indeed, sadly its true though that this world is quite small. I planned for this world so hard, invited a lot to join me even before the world started. Most came too. Sadly when we showed up, there weren't much to fight, so we killed what was here.

DeletedUser2065

Hello, I'm new to this game but heard that the server will close after one tribe hold certain % of villages in the map. If that is true then I think this server will close soon as TLI and CoH have merged today and they already got tons of villages across the map. End game needs to change and the pace of progress should be slowed down to make it more fun.