• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let us put some life in this new world

DeletedUser2078

Thank you that is a compliment coming from you and there will be much more coming next week. Will have updates and nobles are flying so we will see how things shift.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

So all I got to say is, let the games begin, and may the best tribe win. Never doubt any tribe though, just like in sports, any tribe can win on any given day. Never ignore the small tribes, never ignore the newer players, most importantly......watch out for that angry hoplite guy, hehe, I've seen what he is like.

cokky

Berserker
ok well this chicken has never seen a colonel he could not whip yet. When that day is there they can talk crap. till then ....

DeletedUser2078

O yeah the Crazy Rooster is in the world. He must have got bored somewhere else. Maybe ran out of decent competition on another world or something.

DeletedUser1993

I love how TNM has 200 members and has a sister tribe yet a TNM member in my province runs to non-TNM players like myself for help and resources because a CoS member is attacking him.

edit: aaaaand I just realized the TNM member begging help from random players is their member with the highest point. Hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1500

I love how TNM has 200 members and has a sister tribe yet a TNM member in my province runs to non-TNM players like myself for help and resources because a CoS member is attacking him.

edit: aaaaand I just realized the TNM member begging help from random players is their member with the highest point. Hilarious

You know how to fix that? Nuke, nuke, noble, noble, noble, noble! Find next city...repeat!

cokky

Berserker
So i guess i am here because i chased everyone to the rim in 17 then they bailed so i have to chase them all to the rim in 19 then rinse and repeat on 20 i guess eventually they might just get better hard to say ....

DeletedUser1487

Hmmm, seems you are living up to your name haha, jk, well lets see how this world turns out.

DeletedUser1487

I wouldn't doubt anybody at this point, cause most are still coming to the world and have yet to hit 1000 points. Most as in those in my tribe haha. its going to be fun for sure! We seem to have balanced tribes, unlike w17 where it was over by day 2 :p

DeletedUser1993

A lot of rimmed players from w15 too and it looks like they haven't learned from their crappy gameplay (7 axes 125 rams in 1 attack, anyone?).

I'm glad to see that aside from CoS there are promising tribes coming up (GoH and Hi) to make up for the crappy ones that are on the top (TNM + sister tribe, xVx, WLR - are they still around?, etc)

DeletedUser1487

Well GoH isn't as great as some give it to be, they seem to grow slowly, then quit after being attacked once. I just watched an entire province today quit but one, and that one still has yet to be nuked.