• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let us put some life in this new world

DeletedUser1487

lol nobody is "warring" with HI.
Sure, nobody is warring HI now, every TNM, GOH, and TN2 player got blown to bits in the north.
I as well can be civil when talking to, but when some random player starts talking about "my poor insight" ya, Its your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser649

I never want any beef. However, it WAS poor insight.... horrible insight actually. You claimed in this thread that COS was falling apart, and we never were. You also claimed we were busy nobling inactives, and we never were. We were defending very well against xVx in the core and when some of the xVx and former TPK leadership got rimmed, people starting defecting. So much so that we had to shut the door.

So if you're trying to back up your poor insight, you don't have a leg to stand on. Sorry.

DeletedUser1487

I said what I said and I stand by it, but you can prolong the argument all you want. I'm not.

DeletedUser649

LMAO. Well i suppose no one has ever accused you of being a person who can admit they are wrong.

DeletedUser1487

You still talking? I bet you have never been accused of being someone who can let it go.

DeletedUser649

Hmmm. The child is getting frustrated. I guess everything people say about you is true.

DeletedUser1487

Haha, don't kid yourself.:p
I'm now laughing!!!!
We all have our haters. Shall I put your name down as one of mine? It would be a good fit.:D

DeletedUser1573

ah, tfox is a little self important. I've never had a problem with the guy, damn good player, smart mouth, what more could you want in a game like this? makes reading the forums for the first time in a few months interesting as well

DeletedUser1487

ah wasaup Fiend, long time no see dude. Whats kickin?

DeletedUser1573

oh you know, it's winter, taking a break from building for awhile, hanging out with the family, taking peoples villas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2173

Keep on spewin' that trash for our amusement please :)
You know fox, I was once told. "Your better off to remain silent and thought of as a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt."
You should sleep on that man. Your up on that high horse and sound awfully foolish. If you don't know what is going on, don't be a drama queen and argue about things you have absolutely no clue about. It's pure stupidity.
Fury

DeletedUser1573

so wheres our weekly updates? i see joking tiger went inactive & no word from harry johnson on the forums...they all went quiet

DeletedUser1573

wheres the updates mr johnson? whyd the world go quiet already? it's just starting to get fun

DeletedUser1487

wheres the updates mr johnson? whyd the world go quiet already? it's just starting to get fun
I was disappointed that guy quit, I really liked how he had things going here in the forums. Personal interviews and all seemed like a great idea.

DeletedUser773

Ill be the life of this party, where the indomitable YELI, fiend1 or whoever he is trying to me, I though super villans only existed in comic books, and yes I might be annoying, but he deserves it. His spy is fed up, his informants are tired of his crap!