• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser1487

nice, time to get this world over with, so many people have/ had bad feelings for this world. But good job on the win guys......but wait, it ain't over yet!

DeletedUser734

Yeah, it's gone on waaaaaaay too long. I'll be glad when this world is over. It'll definitely be my last one.

DeletedUser1487

Last world? Shame, enjoy RL dude! Maybe one day we will meet again, possibly new names.

DeletedUser734

Lol, at this point a new name is unlikely. If you see a CoBr2 in a game you're playing, its probably me

I'll enjoy RL though. Thanks

DeletedUser734

Lol, not too soon, I'll prbly join up a world and donate all my crowns to a tribe before I retire.

DeletedUser1487

Oh ya thats true, you got 200 crowns for winning. Can't let them sit, BadAzzTrucker (BAT) in w11 got over 2000 crowns for his winnings at the end of it all, and he stopped playing after that world, they just sitting there not being used, its a shame.

DeletedUser734

Well I should get at least #2 in O-bash, so it'll be more than 200 crowns. Plus I've got 150ish left from when I bought some 18 months ago.

DeletedUser1487

It is about time!!! What took you forever?!? hehe I kid. Congrats on the win guys. Now lets see how long it takes mods to actually declare yourselves the winners.

DeletedUser1179

It is about time!!! What took you forever?!? hehe I kid. Congrats on the win guys. Now lets see how long it takes mods to actually declare yourselves the winners.
Oh not to worry we're always watching :p

DeletedUser1487

W11 just now finally closed, but nice to see some activity from mods (or mod) lately, "hows it kickin kiki?" *Can't always make it Rhyme :(*

DeletedUser734

So I understand that you probably won't close the world until a new one opens, but when will the "winner" announcement happen?

DeletedUser1750

I sure hope you dont wait till another world opens to close this world. We hit 80% and we won. End of story. Close it and lets all of us move on to other worlds or get on with our lives. Lets not prolong this any longer then it should. Its not fair to people who thought the world ended at 80% and then moved on to other worlds to only have their stats passed because most people moved on. Call it and announce the winners then If people want to attack people who are not playing so be it but stats no longer count. Not that i dont like playing with everyone but when the NFL plays a game they dont continue to play after time expires. The game is over!!!!! I have made some good friends on my team and on the enemy side and will hopefully continue these friendships into the next world or in real life.

DeletedUser1179

Yes, normally a world that has been won doesn't officially close until a new one opens. However, the winners will be announced shortly. ;)

DeletedUser734

Yes, normally a world that has been won doesn't officially close until a new one opens. However, the winners will be announced shortly. ;)
At the risk of being a jerk, what's the definition of "shortly"? This game just tends to be very inconsistent on when a world ends.