• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2030

Hi guys ,
It is an interesting world , a rim tribe challenging a core tribe in a manner which might not end in the next 1-2 months , my money is on Cos (feel free to prove me wrong HI , i love surprises) , IMHO, the rim tribe can grow faster because of more room to expand , but the core tribe can fight stronger because they arrived early to the word and are fighting just outwards , but the rim fights 2 sides causing the divide in players , i think this is happening now in this world !! please post your thoughts on how the world could go from here .

Edit : i am not playing in this world but the maps thread here gives a lot of information about the world does it not !!

DeletedUser1487

To early to say.

But....Rim tribes tend to be more powerful due to lots of resources and plenty or room to grow and only one direction needed to grow to, inward.

DeletedUser

CoS can easily move elsewhere and grow, The core is not our only location.
Hi is losing villages to CoS on a daily basis, Whereas Hi can't take any (Active) player villages. We've had a few inactive get eaten, other than that, Hi is losing ground at a tremendous rate.
You can also look at the bash points of each tribe to determine who may win. The higher the Obash, the more aggressive the tribe. The more aggressive they are, The faster they grow, as they're willing to beat anyone down to get their villages.
Though it's still too early to call a winner, The fighting will continue to go on until the world ends.

DeletedUser2081

Cos is taking at maximum of less than 5-6 villages per day , that is not a tremendous rate , we are winning more than 6 to 7 times of what we are losing every day , Hi is not a core tribe and cos is only winning villas near the core and one has to remember the fact that HI started atleast 15 days after COS started and the difference in bash is getting less day by day , the difference in bash is less than 2 million now , which was 4 million 5 days back , i think it is a little early to say who can win this world , but bash speaks , it won't be long Hi will have more BP than cos

DeletedUser

You do realize Hi has 80 more members than CoS right? Hi. only gained an increase in bash by bringing in xVx members. Hi lost too many members in the core, and had too many quit.

DeletedUser2081

i really don't think the number of players in the tribes matter here , both hi and cos has good players , going statistics wise , hi has 85 members below 200 global rank and cos 68 , but cos has 54 below 100 to 29 below 100 of hi , these can be explained because COS started early , and one has to notice that these numbers are increasing in favor of hi every day (I get to bored every day , i count them every day ). let us count the number of players HI lost in core lol . not more than 5 , i am sure . I was the person most near to core in this world , and i was inactive for 21 days and i am still alive lol .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're not in the core Teja...
We literally just rimmed a member of Hi last night who was in the core. We've damn near kicked Fireball jr out of the core, He's ran to the rim to survive. Harry Johnson is about dead with 3 villages left. I can keep going on and on about members of Hi that have quit or been rimmed just by CoS.
Hi. has not gained any ground... They were forced to salvage players from TNM and xVx to stay alive. Stats clearly show the tribe jumps. It's hilarious how you think they're winning this. Three tribes merged their best players into 1 falling tribe.

DeletedUser1487

You do realize Hi has 80 more members than CoS right? Hi. only gained an increase in bash by bringing in xVx members. Hi lost too many members in the core, and had too many quit.
HI never had members in the core, only fireball and a few like him were core, the rest intentionally started North.

DeletedUser2081

Oh ,
I said i was the one most near to the core , i never said i was in the core :p, if you don't consider me in the core , fireball is not in the core too , nor any player in HI , i never said i was winning this , honestly i think hi has good chances of winning this , would you deny me of that .

DeletedUser1487

You're not in the core Teja...
We literally just rimmed a member of Hi last night who was in the core. We've damn near kicked Fireball jr out of the core, He's ran to the rim to survive. Harry Johnson is about dead with 3 villages left. I can keep going on and on about members of Hi that have quit or been rimmed just by CoS.
Hi. has not gained any ground... They were forced to salvage players from TNM and xVx to stay alive. Stats clearly show the tribe jumps. It's hilarious how you think they're winning this. Three tribes merged their best players into 1 falling tribe.
We weren't forced, we are fighting those we are nearest, right now, TNM is closer to many of us than COS is. So TNM dies first, then COS, don't worry, the bubbz will be popped. HI is indeed gaining OBP and villages every day on COS. Stats speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

As should they... 177 members vs 97...
Whilst you guys eat TNM and GoH, We'll keep eating y'all. We enjoy the villages you make for us.

DeletedUser1487

Well considering we are fighting DEP, COS, TNM, and GOH, and still gaining mroe villages from COS everyday, how little it may be, we are rising fast in domination of top 10, so......bye bye

Edit: Our win loss ratio is HIGHLY in our favor, we aren't nobling barbs, we are nobline players, just imagine how fast we could be a real problem if we started locking down our provinces and nobling barbs.....but we ain't. We are killing everyone out here while COS barely puts a scratch on us.

DeletedUser

TNM is locked in one area, nowhere near the majority of Hi.
Both TNM and DEP are walk overs. They don't support each other, As such They don't count as an official war. Everyone is eating them both. Hi. has also recruited from DEP.
As for your "Win Loss" ratio, You're losing villages left and right to CoS. Do I need to post reports showing Hi. losing 10 nukes against Merciless, Or another 10 against cbaby? You guys are wasting your nukes and not even getting a single village out of it... I surely don't have to remind you about the 15 xVx and Hi lost against my walls.
As for CoS barely putting a scratch on Hi., We as a tribe call BS. Do I need to post and tag how many of Hi.'s villages we're taking daily? Hi. is not slowing CoS down anytime soon. You guys can't even stop Angry Hoplite from eating an entire Hi province with ease. Look around and at reports before you go spewing lies.

DeletedUser1993

CoS is a pretty organized tribe based on my short stint there before I quit the world, almost as organized as pre 2009 TW1 tribes were in the past (yeah yeah I'm old), so I won't be surprised if they come out on top.

Hi's position in the map look pretty good in terms of room for advancement, but I'm not familiar with their players to know how long they'll keep their position on the map. -ms looks promising just based on what I've seen in the forum

DeletedUser1573

ms for the win!!!!!!!!.......or well.....at least we got 3rd before saturday!

DeletedUser1487

"left and right"-wow, just wow. What propaganda are you reading? I have counted like 6 total villages lost to COS recently, "OMG, we lost 6 villages, what are ever going to do?"
Congratz, have you checked out how GoH has "magically" disappeared, and DEP is "mysteriously" turning I guess red in your map? Thats not recruiting, thats conquest, which you should also be familiar with.
Don't make up stories where none need to be made, yes we have lost villages to you guys, but you are losing villages to us as well, I just took a COS village today, so......

DeletedUser1487

For all I know though, our two tribes could split and the largest from both merge and eat the rest of us for all I know, so whoever is "winning" right now doesn't even matter. The world has just recently only been up for a month, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

DeletedUser

"left and right"-wow, just wow. What propaganda are you reading? I have counted like 6 total villages lost to COS recently, "OMG, we lost 6 villages, what are ever going to do?"
Congratz, have you checked out how GoH has "magically" disappeared, and DEP is "mysteriously" turning I guess red in your map? Thats not recruiting, thats conquest, which you should also be familiar with.
Don't make up stories where none need to be made, yes we have lost villages to you guys, but you are losing villages to us as well, I just took a COS village today, so......
CoS has taken 4 villages from Hi. in the last 6 hours, so yeah.... Hi. is only eating our inactives, as clearly posted before. You can see stats at tw2-tools.com
You took 3 villages from a clearly inactive player. Must make you feel proud.
https://gyazo.com/f382badc9cd74cbddefce77ae5c06b0f But not recruiting from DEP, eh?
You keep assuming GoH is falling, yet they have shown growth in the weekly stats.

DeletedUser1487

You are true, but GoH isn't a problem anymore, most their growth is from the player Poita, who is just attacking everything and getting all the bash from it.

DeletedUser1487

CoS has taken 4 villages from Hi. in the last 6 hours, so yeah.... Hi. is only eating our inactives, as clearly posted before. You can see stats at tw2-tools.com
You took 3 villages from a clearly inactive player. Must make you feel proud.
https://gyazo.com/f382badc9cd74cbddefce77ae5c06b0f But not recruiting from DEP, eh?
You keep assuming GoH is falling, yet they have shown growth in the weekly stats.
Well I'm not sure he was inactive, cause every time I took one, he sent nobles and nukes back to re-take, but now I think it is safe to say he is inactive now completely, and I've noticed COS has been doing a pretty internalling themselves recently. And then his tried to jump on them two, mostly failed, but they did get one back, so gratz to them. Although I'm way smaller, and they still basically lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.