• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2238

You are true, but GoH isn't a problem anymore, most their growth is from the player Poita, who is just attacking everything and getting all the bash from it.

Damn ive been mentioned! Yeah sorry, Ive been out of coins for nobles due to working too hard. But now might be a different story

DeletedUser1661

I do not keep up with the forums much but I have heard about some of the funny things being posted in here. Lets make this very clear. COS is only where they are because of the mass defection or poaching, whichever you wish to call it, from xVx. 15 of the top 20 players in this world came from xVx. To add to that, obviously those players flipping and feeding off people in the confusion only adds to the momentum. This we all know and can't be argued. It takes a little bit of time for the troops to rally against something like that, so yes, COS was having success. Funny thing is, you already made the claim of us eating your inactives, but that is where your gains against us came from too.

You keep bringing me into your comments. Let me enlighten you. I had 12 different COS players, all in the top 20 of the world attack me in a join op, with one player who was an ally and my neighbor flip and try to take me out. I lost 1 village that night. Then none the next day, followed by selectively defending/sacrificing villages. I had 0 nobles available so I needed the slots to counter attack/noble. I killed 30+ nobles in 12 hours. I have the offensive and defensive bash to show for my efforts. I got a fallback village, but not because I "ran" but because I wanted a village or two that could pump troops out safely to my main villages.

You claim to personally have killed 15 nukes, obviously an exageration. Where is the bash to prove it? Caught in a lie I see. Oh hey, you talk a good game about stats. Why don't you take another look. Tfox and I bashed heads on the forums over stats in the past, so we all know they speak for themselves. Ask merciless what she thinks about your claims of us not pushing back, of us not taking COS villages. We have rallied the troops and recovered from the surprise of the mass defections to COS. Now we are pushing back and you are resorting to fighting on the forums to make yourself feel better. Stats don't lie. We have caught up in total bash. We win conquest of the day 6 out of 7 days of the week. We win looter, thief 100% of the time. We go back in forth in who gets defender and assaulter of the day. But hey, you'll claim we have more members. So what? Stats still don't lie.

I know this is long and you'll call me out for being mad, but realistically I am just trying to respond to all the different things you have tried to claim between this thread and others. You didn't take out our leaders or make them quit. Heck, on the other thread you claimed people to be our leaders who aren't lol. Anyways, you all are trying to create some false sense of security. I couldn't tell you how many times I've caught you guys talking about me. Heck, I think some of you worship me. To summarize all that I have said, we took a hit on the big flip but look at us now. Stats won't lie to you, we are coming, and we are coming fast.

DeletedUser1487

Believe me when I say this, I know stats don't lie. They never have, they never will. Two messages made my day today, the one here by fire, all hail to you sir! And the one from my girlfriend. But stats don't lie, always remember that.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, you already made the claim of us eating your inactives, but that is where your gains against us came from too.
I didn't realize you were inactive when COS kicked you out of a province.

I had 0 nobles available so I needed the slots to counter attack/noble. I killed 30+ nobles in 12 hours. I have the offensive and defensive bash to show for my efforts. I got a fallback village, but not because I "ran" but because I wanted a village or two that could pump troops out safely to my main villages.
Losing 4-5 villages to Angry Hoplite is not a great excuse for "Sacrificing for nobles."

You claim to personally have killed 15 nukes, obviously an exageration. Where is the bash to prove it? Caught in a lie I see. Oh hey, you talk a good game about stats. Why don't you take another look.
*Sigh* You do realize Offensive troops killed by support gives the supporter D bash? I gained over 150k D bash within 2 days of the main assault, not including the nukes COS helped stop. I had posted the reports of multiple players losing their nukes left and right, The post was deleted by Kiki, as it was seen as "An attack against players."

Ask merciless what she thinks about your claims of us not pushing back, of us not taking COS villages. We have rallied the troops and recovered from the surprise of the mass defections to COS.
When 4-5 players team up on a single player, They will almost always win. We both know there was a large OP against merciless. She will recover, I would suggest you guys run when she does. She sure loves her offensive bash.

We have caught up in total bash. We win conquest of the day 6 out of 7 days of the week. We win looter, thief 100% of the time. We go back in forth in who gets defender and assaulter of the day. But hey, you'll claim we have more members. So what? Stats still don't lie.
Do you know what numbers are? Hi has 78 more members than COS, 78 members.... You are expected to get almost all the awards. Hi has damn near double the members COS has. Most of your new members were refugee's and defectors from xVx. Everyone saw the remaining decent players of xVx Dip out and join Hi. You can't deny this. Without your recent poaching from xVx, DEP, and TNM Hi would have been sitting at #3 within a few weeks.

Heck, on the other thread you claimed people to be our leaders who aren't lol.
Totally, Like I wasn't added to the Captians chat right? I had many personal conversations with the Council members of Hi when I was still there. They may not be your current leaders, but they were at the time of my stay. You seem to forget that I was a member of Hi for quite some time.

Now that I've blown your entire paragraph out of the water, How about we get back to killing troops.

DeletedUser1487

Those were the worst comebacks, complain about numbers, act as if you were part of leadership in HI, which you weren't, give more excuses about numbers when targetted, admit to being supported and thats how you killed 15 nukes, c'mon get real. Don't talk trash about a tribe when you really didn't/don't know much about it. You are doing yourself and your tribe a dis-favor by still arguing clearly wrong points, nobody denies that COS is strong, because they are strong, but they are not some uber powerful tribe that you make them out to be.

DeletedUser

Tfox, You were not even added to any leadership chat. You clearly know nothing.
I don't need comebacks? This isn't an argument, It's stating facts.
Also, You realize this is a tribe game right? Of course I admit I got supported. It's the only way you can fight off 7 different players in a 5 day OP against yourself... I did not lose a city, as such it is seen as a win for our tribe. We are a supporting tribe. We do what we can for others.
As for not knowing anything about Hi, I played with or against a portion of Hi's leadership on multiple worlds. Harry was telling me Hi's plans damn near every day. I have mails proving this. You can't dis anyone without knowing anything yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

I'm not in leadership chats yes, cause I'm not in leadership. But its common knowledge in HI who our leaders are. Besides, Harry was having a rough time in this world anyways, he said a lot of things he shouldn't have said.

DeletedUser2207

Honestly...its still up in the air. No point in speculating now...and certainly no need for a bunch of fellas to be here pounding their chests. You've all got a long way to go before this world is over :)

DeletedUser

If Hi. Could go a single week without forcing another tribe to merge into them, That'd be great.

DeletedUser1487

Merge? haha, when did me merge anyone? I don't remember ever merging anyone actually, we picked a few players from a few tribes, but we never merged, you are all lies cd, just like your skill.

DeletedUser

Funny, as D:S just merged into Hi. Can't deny what TW2-tools shows...
Last week was xVx, This week it's D:S, is it DEP next week? Trying to get more members to keep the tribe alive?

DeletedUser

Ask merciless what she thinks about your claims of us not pushing back, of us not taking COS villages. We have rallied the troops and recovered from the surprise of the mass defections to COS. Now we are pushing back and you are resorting to fighting on the forums to make yourself feel better.
Ask your members near merciless how COS fights back. Mess with the best, Die like the rest.

DeletedUser

We already made someone quit after nuking every single village of theirs lol.

DeletedUser649

I still find the rumors that we "poached" or planned the xVx defects hilarious. What really happened is their leaders got rimmed and people left....

DeletedUser2207

Funny, the tribe jumpers left before any of our leaders ate rim. Keep trying though, Lunch. I've enjoyed each of your attempts to rewrite the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.