• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser649

so good to hear from you elphame. I miss you so much. alliances are so much easier to hold together when not dealing with you though.

DeletedUser649

I still find the rumors that we "poached" or planned the xVx defects hilarious. What really happened is their leaders got rimmed and people left....

I'll re-phrase for elphame. The xVx leader were on the verge of getting rimmed. And people started jumping ship.

DeletedUser2207

Yea, because I was the problem with keeping the alliance. Laughable at best. Keep spinning the truth, Lunch. Everyone who matters already knows the alliance failing was not because of me. Dropping the alliance happened without me. Another goof on your story. I was NOT even in the tribe when that decision was made. I left because I was the ONLY member of leadership still trying to make the alliance work. Its awfully cute that you're over there trying to paint me as the devil though :) I thoroughly enjoyed the messages from your dip about how horrible I am...makes a girl feel special to know ya'll still think of me from time to time

DeletedUser1573

i don't know exactly what happened over there to cause it, but 40% of troops permanently, 300k resources a week if over 9k points, & 30 ram fakes to every village on a target list, when you have less than 10 villages & over 15 targets....oh & at least 1 report on EVERY village you faked to prove that you participated.....10 tribal threads that whittled down to chat threads that got canned to make less threads....which ended up being more, & still dwindled into chatrooms, resorting to mrt, and anyone with a title taking it waaay too seriously, hell once i joined Beseli never responded to me. whether COS planned it or not, it was led right to the brink & as soon as it started tipping most of those people with titles disappeared, only to come back days later & say they were retiring from the world....they mightve had a chance with a serious overhaul of leadership & restructuring of playstyle, but just a leadership gone quiet killed xVx after the first hole in the ship. going big MRT, im assuming under the helping hands of HI, only made them weaker, once HI dropped them (which is also something im not sure to the exact details, but ive got a pretty good idea) they were already too far gone to matter. it's good to see them with a little bit more life, i only hope they try something different, dont recruit every single person who applies, dont suck up to the top 2, learn to play the game, war & all. instead of a few people fighting & learning & everyone else just getting bombarded with support demands, everyone can fight for their lives & learn for themselves. coordinate with nearby tribemates, & get into the game. all those little guys who just play farmville & get sick of supporting everyone else while never seeing any action until someone breaks through the lines & kicks their butts just quit at the first sign of trouble. they wont win that way, but theyll learn how to play, how to organize a war, & give them a chance on the next server they go to.

yes i know they have a vet or 2, when you have 100+ people, a few vets need to train the new, or those few vets really dont count for much do they.
I'm not saying HI or COS was xVx's downfall, coulda been a bit of both, couldve been just on xVx leadership. i know HI tried to pick them back up on their feet after their fall...but you can only hold someone up so long before you realize theyve been holding you down for far too long
let's see if they can last without cozying up to the big tribes now that theyve got a few more active members

& back to the original topic.....MS~ for the win!

DeletedUser2173

Oh, okay, while they were being rimmed.
Sorry for the correction Lunch.

Also, just wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas!

DeletedUser

I don't think Fireball, Management, or a few other Hi. members liked their tribalwars2 christmas day :)

DeletedUser1661

I don't think Fireball, Management, or a few other Hi. members liked their tribalwars2 christmas day :)
I loved my Christmas. I spent it with family and friends outside the game, which I am grateful to have had. Within the game, yes, I lost a village or two, but what tribal wars tools won't show you is the number of nukes and nobles AND defense it cost COS. It cost 12 nukes ( I have the reports to prove I'm not exaggerating), it cost a dozen noble attempts or more, you had at least two people support my own village and not recall and lost full stacks of defense. This is just on me.

Now, one other thing I should point out is that you may brag and make a big deal out of some event that happens, but what it takes to make that happen is something that you obviously wouldn't share.

We did not merge anyone. We took in a couple members here and there who were active and wanted to fight COS. Us taking in a couple members from a tribe here and there is no different than you guys reaching out to others and recruiting them, which you have done tons of in COS. We don't have allies or NAPS. We fight EVERYONE. You cannot say the same. Call it a flaw that we don't want to deal with diplomacy, it sure would make it a whole lot easier having fewer people to fight and to focus entirely on you but we don't want anything related to hugs, not even temporary.

DeletedUser

Hi. Took most of xVx's best members not once but twice. You literally destroyed xVx by your constant merging/taking of members.

It may have cost 12 nukes on our part for 2-3 of your villages, but we killed a hell of a lot more defensive troops. We also forced another member to quit (Active growth until Angry Hop starting mauling him). You do realize that Horse nukes (LC/MA) recruit at near half the speed infantry does. I'm in multiple chats up north, I've seen the reports. I've seen the damage. I've seen the group effort. I've seen the villages switch from red to blue.

I severely doubt we supported against each other, as we were all active and participating in the group effort. You're more than willing to show proof, in which case we can handle it on our side.

DeletedUser1661

Hi. Took most of xVx's best members not once but twice. You literally destroyed xVx by your constant merging/taking of members.

It may have cost 12 nukes on our part for 2-3 of your villages, but we killed a hell of a lot more defensive troops. We also forced another member to quit (Active growth until Angry Hop starting mauling him). You do realize that Horse nukes (LC/MA) recruit at near half the speed infantry does. I'm in multiple chats up north, I've seen the reports. I've seen the damage. I've seen the group effort. I've seen the villages switch from red to blue.

I severely doubt we supported against each other, as we were all active and participating in the group effort. You're more than willing to show proof, in which case we can handle it on our side.
I am severely confused on where you get your info. We have very very few xVxx members. I don't know how you can say we destroyed them, when COS took all of their top players which cost them over half their points and then the remaining top players split on their own and formed MS-. We've taken in 10 members over the course of the server off them at best. Not that it matters, as you all do it just as much as us if not more.

The player you speak of has been inactive for over a month, kind of surprised it took you all that long to figure it out. But hey, what do I know about our tribe? Now, this part isnt an insult.. I think it was a smart play. You found out he was inactive and you jumped at the opportunity and took a village. The rest of the villages were eaten by our members and are in active hands now :)

DeletedUser

Wrong. Take a look at TW2-Tools, We did. He was active, sending attacks and defending. The second we cleared over half his villages, he quit. We pay attention to point and village growth.

DeletedUser1661

Wrong. Take a look at TW2-Tools, We did. He was active, sending attacks and defending. The second we cleared over half his villages, he quit. We pay attention to point and village growth.
wrong again. The player was inactive for over a month. The rest was done by a co-op. If only you knew what I know about our tribe :) Well, that wouldn't be much fun then would it?

DeletedUser

Again, I doubt that. If it was done by co-op, Mods need to investigate and ban said co-op. Pushing is against the rules ya know.

DeletedUser

Inactive for a month you say? 3 Villages 22k points increased, 400k OBP gained, 105k DBP Gained. This was all before we started hitting Cyber Dude on the 23rd. Caught ya in a lie mate.

DeletedUser1661

Inactive for a month you say? 3 Villages 22k points increased, 400k OBP gained, 105k DBP Gained. This was all before we started hitting Cyber Dude on the 23rd. Caught ya in a lie mate.
Dude, you don't get it do you? Co-ops are able to send out troops. Meaning yes, he can gain bash, yes he can gain villages, yes they can even add building queues. Tell me, when you caught on, did you realize how quick he was eaten by our tribe? It doesn't take a scientist to realize that he was gone before you hit him.
This player was in the hospital due to a nearly fatal accident. But really, the reason they are gone currently is none of your business. I consider our tribe to be one large family. We support him, we hope he gets better and comes back. If you're going through a rough time in life, how would you feel if you came back to a game you enjoy and that was taken from you too? So yeah, we kept it going.
Also, there weren't any co-op rules broken. Do I need to quote the pushing rule for you or are you capable of going back and reading them yourself?

DeletedUser2176

The key here is inactive co-ops. If an account owner is no longer logging into their own account and the co-op is running the account like it is a second one to their own, that is where most of this comes into play.

You can not run a second account (or more) as your own... this is hardly different from multi accounting the only difference is that instead of creating multiple accounts on one world, it is inheriting them through the co-op option.

As you quoted Vivienne, Rev is right -you can not use your co-op rights to benefit yourself. This is pushing. Keeping an account appearing active at the benefit of the co-op .... additional troops at the co-ops disposal, resources, potential villages.... As a co-op you cannot conquer your inactive co-ops villages for yourself.

When I said as a co-op you can conquer villages just like anyone else, I meant that you can drop the co-op and fight your way in by killing off the troops just like you would conquering any other village. "Like anyone else" is like anyone who would be trying to conquer a village. Removing the troops to assist you in conquering is not allowed, putting support troops in your own villages is pushing (advancing yourself by your rights as co-op). My apologies if I did not word that as clearly as I had intended.

TFox you are correct. I get that you all want to secure your tribe from enemy poaching of inactives. Drop the co-op and conquer just like you would any other village. If you drop the co-op you do not have an advantage.

In response to your other part TFox, and Coldog, if the account owner is actively involved in their own account (logging on, showing activity) then as a co-op moving troops is allowed. Again it is when that account is inactive it becomes an issue.

In answer to Viviennes last question: So if you believe a tribemate who you have co-opt privileges has quit, what are the appropriate next steps? Also, what if you really don’t know if they are still active or coming back which realistically is most often the case?

Great question. If you are not seeing any activity from your co-op.... you have not heard from them in chats, when you log in to their account the only activity you are seeing is your own.... I would suggest trying to message them and give them 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond, I would notify your leadership that you suspect a player may be inactive. Log out and do not log back into that account as leadership can tell if that account starts to go inactive by their leadership rights. Most players that are actively playing log in at least once within 3 days.

At that time if that is the case (no activity by account owner), moves can be made to secure those villages by the leadership and tribe mates. I would suggest as the co-op, you drop the co-op of an inactive account. My suggestion. Not a rule. For sure, at the time they show inactivity do not do anything that could be considered pushing.

As far as them gone and not knowing if they will be back, account owners really need to communicate that with their tribe leadership if they plan to be gone any length of time, and at the very least their co-op so the co-op can be aware of what is going on.

Co-op was meant for short term assistance to the account owner. Away at work, school, out for the weekend, even vacation....

Obviously the co-op option has its faults and while it was meant to be a good thing and in many cases it is, it also can be abused and that is where we have to watch what we are doing.

I know you can look at what I said here and rip it apart of take it as you want it. You asked for answers and I am trying to give them.

Please report the coop of whoever this inactive member is as that is indeed pushing. Having knowledge of pushing and not reporting it is also a bannable offense so it is your obligation to report.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2176

Dude, you don't get it do you? Co-ops are able to send out troops. Meaning yes, he can gain bash, yes he can gain villages, yes they can even add building queues. Tell me, when you caught on, did you realize how quick he was eaten by our tribe? It doesn't take a scientist to realize that he was gone before you hit him.
This player was in the hospital due to a nearly fatal accident. But really, the reason they are gone currently is none of your business. I consider our tribe to be one large family. We support him, we hope he gets better and comes back. If you're going through a rough time in life, how would you feel if you came back to a game you enjoy and that was taken from you too? So yeah, we kept it going.
Also, there weren't any co-op rules broken. Do I need to quote the pushing rule for you or are you capable of going back and reading them yourself?
wrong again. The player was inactive for over a month. The rest was done by a co-op. If only you knew what I know about our tribe :) Well, that wouldn't be much fun then would it?

In case you forget exactly what you said when thinking about how long this member was inactive.

DeletedUser2207

Knowing someone is ill/injured and cannot currently play but may be coming back is really no different than playing an account for a week or even two when they're out of town on a vacation. The account owner may have thought they'd be able to come back and communicated that to his tribe. Obviously they stopped playing the account after it became clear that the person would not be able to come back within a reasonable amount of time.

DeletedUser2176

They are still playing it. The only reason they have slowed down is because we started killing it over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.