• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US20

DeletedUser

Looking for players from the first few worlds of US to still hang around to US20. Names i am considering: Old Farts or The Expandables.

Bio: I played Us1 and Us2 and just wanna see how many players from those worlds are still gonna be around for us20 :D

DeletedUser465

Being from US 1, Hit me up when US 20 comes around. We can be the Dysfunctional Ones!

DeletedUser1260

Also hit me up for US 20, we will be on T world than. Should be interesting to see how many of us are still around.

DeletedUser897

Ill play it if Im still around but who knows. Work changes burning out you never know.

DeletedUser2126

I was on world 1, and just finished on world 14. I wanna wait til the next world starts to start new, so bring on T world:)

DeletedUser825

Sounds like quite a bit of talent is joining. It will be fun to see some familiar faces :D Or in this case familiar names :p

DeletedUser2041

Looks like i'll have to make my own tribe then, I'm not considered a vet. Darn oh well.

DeletedUser198

Anyone here play world 3? Looking for some of my old Triad boys - or any of the others we swept over for a while

Excited for W20 - may be forming my own tribe as well depending on the landscape, but I am seeing alot of old faces coming back for w20

Tokano

Not a Mod
Bwahahaha. Oh god... DC, Ice, Jade, Ian, Moose, Gaming, Kinben, Kiki and myself on the same server at the same time? We'd all kill each other in the first week.

DeletedUser

Depending on how R goes, I may even join. Core fights are always fun.