• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The grammar errors are too much... Please retype or use Microsoft Word to edit your messages. Thanks!

DeletedUser2083

The conversation that resulted after that was nothing more than saying I'd have wished for her to join us and be more patient with me.
You also tried poaching her relatively recently, around the time she lost a few villages. You didn't send the message on Rumeli though, that was on... 14, I believe? I don't just stick my nose where it doesn't belong, Fireball, but when someone brings something to my attention, it becomes my business.

DeletedUser

It's not poaching if half your tribe hates their leadership and leaves. :)

DeletedUser2207

Funny...Pretty sure I got a ton of messages saying the exact opposite

DeletedUser2083

As if Cos has any room to talk about poaching lol
Oh, don't get me wrong. I wasn't discounting the idea that we had poached people. But I'm not a recruiter so I don't know the specifics in that area.
I'm just simply refuting Fireball's statement that they have not approached any of us to poach us since I have evidence of the contrary. ^-^

DeletedUser1661

You also tried poaching her relatively recently, around the time she lost a few villages. You didn't send the message on Rumeli though, that was on... 14, I believe? I don't just stick my nose where it doesn't belong, Fireball, but when someone brings something to my attention, it becomes my business.
Haha, aren't you two married or something? I've heard rumors of that or something. But she approached me on 18 to look at messages on 14, which what was said there had nothing to do with recruiting or anything related to w18 whatsoever besides making a comment about the op on here. Merci and I would consider each other friends but we don't let that get in the way of the game. Again, you seem to hear bits and pieces of things and idk if you try to fill in the missing pieces or what but your information is off. I personally have zero contact with anyone in cos besides those of you trying to argue on these forums lol

DeletedUser

It's not like anyone would leave COS anyways. We're winning this world, weather you want to believe it or not. COS has been mowing through Hi. territory, one province at a time. We've been out growing Hi. with a steady increase. We don't plan on stopping.

DeletedUser2083

Haha, aren't you two married or something? I've heard rumors of that or something. But she approached me on 18 to look at messages on 14, which what was said there had nothing to do with recruiting or anything related to w18 whatsoever besides making a comment about the op on here. Merci and I would consider each other friends but we don't let that get in the way of the game. Again, you seem to hear bits and pieces of things and idk if you try to fill in the missing pieces or what but your information is off. I personally have zero contact with anyone in cos besides those of you trying to argue on these forums lol
Yep, pretty much. That's how I know about those messages and what was really said. You can try and spin the story all you want, but you did try to get her to flip.

DeletedUser1487

Hey lady, do you serve good lunch? Give me something good :) I'm hungry for some nobles again.
I still find the rumors that we "poached" or planned the xVx defects hilarious. What really happened is their leaders got rimmed and people left....

DeletedUser1661

Yep, pretty much. That's how I know about those messages and what was really said. You can try and spin the story all you want, but you did try to get her to flip.
Then you'd know I'm not spinning any story and she came to me first and that our conversation wasn't even related to recruitment other than the fact that she thought she could get me to flip, being that we are friends but was wrong and wished we could meet up on future worlds, knowing we won't ever be on the same side here. I have no reason to spin anything. I simply don't care how people view me on these forums lol

DeletedUser1487

It's not like anyone would leave COS anyways.
And we all hate you so when you left HI, I kid you not there was a dozen forum celebrations, going into COS with you would be like trying to go back with your ex, who hates you. I think one of the main reasons no body wants to join COS, is cause we like a challenge, and we hate you. :)

DeletedUser1487

Didn't Coldog say he was in a sea of blue before he switched over to COS? SO would that mean the blue turns red? Thus lots of red villages to take right? How come your largest trash talker takes ABSOLUTELY ZERO villages from HI? Has to grow off of ASH and barbs, his stats prove it, check if you like. Your largest trash talker, the largest BS giver as well.....

DeletedUser

Barbs? I grabbed two barbs in my main province to relocate my extra troops. I grabbed another barb to enter ASH province. There's hardly any hi. near my main cluster, most of it is ASH. Funny how you keep talking trash yet you're not growing at all. I started over a month later than you, I've passed you in Obash, Dbash, Points, and villages. Keep talking kiddo. I'll be rimming you soon enough.

DeletedUser2256

And we all hate you so when you left HI, I kid you not there was a dozen forum celebrations, going into COS with you would be like trying to go back with your ex, who hates you. I think one of the main reasons no body wants to join COS, is cause we like a challenge, and we hate you. :)

We all love you Bubbles!

DeletedUser1487

I started over a month later than you
Wow, how stupid are you? You keep changing how long after me you started, first it was a week, then two, now a month? Lets get real, 16 days is not a month. Lets just get that straight. Fireball was right when he said you take a little truth, that you started after me, and then over exaggerate it to make you seem like some sort of beast OP player. I'm glad you think you are good, this game would be boring if players thought they sucked.
you're not growing at all. I've passed you in Obash, Dbash, Points, and villages.
Sorry "kid", I am growing, lost 1 village yes, but turned 2 more reds into blues, or yellow considering its me that took them.
Yes, you are ahead of me in bash, points yes cause you have more villages, but you are taking villages from the weak and tribeless, or barbs. I have yet to take a tribeless player's village, or any village not red. NO barbs, NO oranges, Just REDS.
Even your COS friends are hesitant to fight me, considering they lose so many nobles trying to take just one village, pathetic, I love me a challenge, hurry up and reach me, if you can.

DeletedUser

No1 is afraid to fight you. Literally everyone in CoS wants to smash you to pieces. You're a trash player who has to smack talk to get anywhere.
As you Hi morons use to say, "You can always move elsewhere to grow."
Don't complain when I take villages from Hi.'s "former" sister tribe. Red is still Red.

DeletedUser1487

Atleast I can back up what I claim ;). I actively fight AND take reds from tribes worth fighting. You on the other hand.....

DeletedUser

I take Reds, It doesn't matter if they're worth fighting or not. Red is RED.
Me on the other hand? I have more Offensive bash than you. I've killed more defensive troops. Come on mate, keep on lying. It seems to be all you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.