• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1573

i just can't believe a 20 man tribe had more growth than a 170 man tribe, even if a member or 2 of the 170 man tribe defected, 1 village per member a week would've beat us, & some of my members average out to one a day or one every other day

DeletedUser

Yeah, It's honestly pathetic. They'll be losing a lot more soon. We're going to have some fun with them very very soon.

DeletedUser2207

Oh ffs...Of course the muffin stuffers were able to grow. They defected from xvx in order to save their tails from cos...then played both hi and cos for diplomatic immunity in order to grow. Shouldn't have worked, but it did. Shameful that both tribe allowed it tbh.
Noticing Mr bubbles didn't say anything about taking hi villages. Just ash...hmmm. Trash talking while taking vills from ash isn't exactly big bragging rights atm. Keep bragging about smashing those nukes against hi...and not snagging a vill to show for it though. Totally impressed.
Happily watching and keeping out of the big tribe diplomacy crap over here. But seriously, if you're going to trash talk...you should be capturing vills to do it with

DeletedUser1573

the both of you keep me laughing, but HI idk, they got weird. there were some things i'd heard, & they got a little pushy. while COS's hands arent clean from dirty business...some of the things I'd heard from the other end gnawed at me. while it's always been in the hands of the men to choose what happened to our tribe, I had offered both tribes seperately NAP's when we first split, i believe COS the first night, & HI when they contacted us the next day...both were rebuked, HI wanted us to merge immediately & when we said no they warned us what a dangerous predicament we were in after leaving xvx & effectively making them & their friends upset with us. basically trying to flex some muscle & wanting to see what we could do on our own. but i go where the men want to go, as i've said before im not really leading this tribe, they run themselves...i just do the administrative stuff that a functioning tribe requires. & yeah, 20 people outgrowing 170 is nuts, wouldnt stop me from joining if i liked the tribe more, but really fox you're the only guy i know there, & the ones that i dont know....im not really impressed with what i see. but as id said before, i go with my roving band, i make no ultimate decisions

DeletedUser1573

oh, & we actually told both tribes that each one had offered the same thing. it was on them that they didnt take up the diplomatic offers right off the bat. & after they both offered a merge & we again declined, either one of em couldve started attacking us...but they didnt. we orinally ditched xvx because it was falling apart & there was no one in sight to try & hold it together unless we wanted to take up the mantle of babysitting 200 people...which well who wants to do that? better to have 20 good men that dont need to be told what to do

DeletedUser2207

Apparently I do...since abandoning an entire tribe worth of people would have left me feeling like the worst kind of person. Never even wanted to be in leadership for this world, but I'm doing what I can over here. Its an honor and integrity thing. So long as my people are trying, I feel they deserve someone who cares enough to fight for them. I know, so very girlie of me

DeletedUser

Noticing Mr bubbles didn't say anything about taking hi villages. Just ash...hmmm. Trash talking while taking vills from ash isn't exactly big bragging rights atm. Keep bragging about smashing those nukes against hi...and not snagging a vill to show for it though. Totally impressed.
Happily watching and keeping out of the big tribe diplomacy crap over here. But seriously, if you're going to trash talk...you should be capturing vills to do it with
I can only do so much with my main villages in the south kid. I plan on eating Tfox very shortly. I can only do so much with a few villages in the north.

DeletedUser1573

i tried to tell the old leadership to get their crap together as it was crumbling, my squad was talking....wondering wth was going on, then beseli quits, then panterra....i hadnt heard a response from either of them since the last time they wanted 300000 rss from me a week & 40% of my troops permanently stationed elsewhere. then they magically pop up to say they resign...would it be called defecting then? or seizing opportunity instead of sinking with the ship?

DeletedUser1573

oops did not realize we were flooding this thread. the back-n-forth between this one & the who's gonna win throws me off sometimes when i get an alert & respond without looking

DeletedUser2207

i tried to tell the old leadership to get their crap together as it was crumbling, my squad was talking....wondering wth was going on, then beseli quits, then panterra....i hadnt heard a response from either of them since the last time they wanted 300000 rss from me a week & 40% of my troops permanently stationed elsewhere. then they magically pop up to say they resign...would it be called defecting then? or seizing opportunity instead of sinking with the ship?
Idc what you call it. You left specifically to distance yourselves from the xvx war with cos...go ahead and try to play like you didn't. I probably have the messages somewhere saying exactly that. You were worried that cos was on your doorsteps, and leaving was the easiest way to keep your vills. It was masterfully done. Played the people game like a pro for sure...with both hi and cos not hitting you in hopes you'd join them. But, how much pride can you really have in the growth your tribe made during a time when no one was really hitting them?

DeletedUser1573

i've got lots of pride, 20 people magically grow to #3 on the server with the highest ppm despite having a 100 man big arm holding the core & a 170 vice around them, & both potentially eating us. COS was on our doorstep, that's not our fault but xvx's horrible past leadership, who disappeared before we did. even if they hadnt, we made quite a feat here, there was a time we were going to go with HI, then we shied away from them, there was a time we attacked & were prepared to go to war with COS for a slight against us. we did what was best for us, & maybe we did play both sides of the field against each other for awhile while we made up our minds, but hey at least we told both sides what each had offered & werent afraid to go it alone despite the odds for awhile.
& if you call what was going on when MS~ was established a war...you are sadly mistaken, all your highest ranking members had a mass exodus along with mid rank members, your middle ranked members that were left(MS~) on a new front, no leadership responses whatsoever other than elphame, saying well if you eat rim at least you can grow again...im not afraid to lose, i wont suck up, i bring my own people with me to the servers, i always meet new ones id go out of my way to help if i saw em down the road, but i refuse to eat rim because lackofleadership says "it's okay" & "i can start over."...when leadership of said tribe has went silent except for one person who was more an advisor than a leader in the first place. no what you had when we left was the mighty xvx laying down & expecting everyone else to lay down with them.
if you ever get 20 folks to kick as much butt as my guys have since we established our squad & go it alone for as long as we did, then you can talk smack about me being proud of my men.
how much pride do you have in your 200 man tribe when your members keep asking me to defect? & when i tell them they need to reach x amount of points they go 2 weeks with no new villages....maybe 500-1000 total point growth between all their villas, maybe. then they complain when my men start scouting their villages because they think theyre getting in....after 2 weeks of practically no growth, you lose a good NAP where your people got to hide behind us...because of a player who logged in every couple of days & kept less than 1k troops in each village before ever getting attacked....no my men did good, regardless of anything else. at least no one has to baby them & they wont log in one day to find out they lost a village & are 1 noble hit away from losing their only other village
& if you're bitter, maybe your leadership style should have changed, or the old xvx leadership shouldve stepped up while their tribe was dying instead of laying down. running an mrt might get you to the top of the charts for awhile & make you feel good, but your men dont learn, they dont have as much fun, & they dont work together as well, sooner or later, they become a joke like tnm & everyone just eats them....not that they go out of their way, it's not like theres a threat, but just another easy village, and the people who get attacked & lose a village, they tend to give up before they lose half their villages.
weve been taking TBS villages for awhile now, but i respect the hell out of that tribe. for a small band of players they stick together, they support each other....and not those cheap care packages you guys use. & man can they snipe a noble train, if it was your tribe & that tribe & that was all that was left in the world, id put money on the little guys.
xvx screwed up, xvx died a long time ago. phoenix? tying to dead horses together doesnt make em kick again
20 guys with higher growth in a week than 170 ppl a rank above them on the charts....that's something to be proud of
i do have hope your tribe learns to play the game & possibly run a tribe outside of big diplomacy, so that you may make it a little further on the next server, but that's something you gotta earn, nothing is ever given
and thats about 8 paragraphs too long,

DeletedUser2207

At least you admit it...even if you used way too many words than needed :)
I'm not super sad about losing a nap that had already been broken tbh. No matter the excuse, your tribe not only attacked but nobled a nap village. Instead of sorry, lets fix this...you showed up with, oh but he wasn't valuable so it shouldn't matter. Not much of a nap if that is the reaction...soo yea, I argued with you over it. Had it been reversed, wouldn't you have done as much for your member?
Meh, I have never wanted to be leadership...just filling roles that no one else wanted. Unfortunately, that ended up leaving me trying to hold things together when everything was falling apart. I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation at this point. Training noobs really isn't so bad though. Might find a few diamonds in the bunch :) and have some fun along the way.

DeletedUser1487

I can only do so much with my main villages in the south kid. I plan on eating Tfox very shortly. I can only do so much with a few villages in the north.
You say this every world, EVERY world, and you NEVER play that world long enough to reach me. Enjoy your bubble of safety.

DeletedUser1487

Just for the record, nobody is denying how impressive MS is right now. 24 players, even though they snagged a few from HI, thats still an impressive accomplishment of doing what they are doing, BUT, are you really at war with anyone? I'm asking cause I don't know, and I've heard you are NAP'd with COS, so......lots of room to grow if you aren't at war with COS, considering your position in the world.

DeletedUser

Bubble of saftey. You're a complete idiot. I have red in every province around me. Keep spreading lies. Come on Fox, We both know you start running when the fight gets close to you. I've never ran from a fight.
Every time I quit a world, It was due to work.Working in the auto industry does not give you a set amount of hours. Not all of us can sit in their parents basement and play a game 24/7. Some of us work 60-70 hours a week.

DeletedUser1487

Atleast my basement is nice :D, JK, I work the same as everyone else with a normal job of 40 hours a week. If you would like to pull the work card, I guess I'll claim "I do the best I can do with how much time I got".
But everything aside, this thread is a map thread, lets not ruin it

But I'm shocked you didn't get the joke, "bubble....of safety", c'mon, Really?....nobody? Haha, I thought it was funny, considering your in game name....hahaha, you're fun to pick on.

DeletedUser1661

the both of you keep me laughing, but HI idk, they got weird. there were some things i'd heard, & they got a little pushy. while COS's hands arent clean from dirty business...some of the things I'd heard from the other end gnawed at me. while it's always been in the hands of the men to choose what happened to our tribe, I had offered both tribes seperately NAP's when we first split, i believe COS the first night, & HI when they contacted us the next day...both were rebuked, HI wanted us to merge immediately & when we said no they warned us what a dangerous predicament we were in after leaving xvx & effectively making them & their friends upset with us. basically trying to flex some muscle & wanting to see what we could do on our own. but i go where the men want to go, as i've said before im not really leading this tribe, they run themselves...i just do the administrative stuff that a functioning tribe requires. & yeah, 20 people outgrowing 170 is nuts, wouldnt stop me from joining if i liked the tribe more, but really fox you're the only guy i know there, & the ones that i dont know....im not really impressed with what i see. but as id said before, i go with my roving band, i make no ultimate decisions

Not that it matters at this point and I'm in no way picking a fight but we never flexed our muscles with you or tried to push you. I was in contact with you for 1-2 weeks before getting a single member of our leadership team involved because I was being very patient. Then we tried to take it to the next step with joint leadership chats. Giving you that much time isn't really pushy, and even then we did say we'd work with you if you decided to test the waters on your own.

The village growth difference thing is a completely different story though. We had 2 players leave for cos because bubbles likes to play the spy game, a few posts ago he claimed he was doing it again soon, good luck and if you do, good for you. You guys also took 2-3 off us this week. That right there isn't just a loss of villages on the stats to us but also a gain to yours. So every one village from those players who left was a two village swing, which buffs those stats but doesn't actually show what the true differences were. Same happens for the bash category too.

Granted, this is meant to show the weekly results regardless of how it happens, and I'm not complaining about that but just be aware that while stats give a picture, it doesn't always portray what is truly happening. For example, and I can post proof, we got assualter of the week or attacker, whichever is the reward for most offensive bash for the week. So, how does that match up with these stats? I honestly am confused, but hey, the fact is we definitely gained that award.

Also @bubbles. The purpose of this thread isn't to "show how hi. is losing" but to show the happenings of the world. Argue your side all you want, fine but at least try and be professional and remain unbiased when posting the official posts please? Not saying you did anything wrong but I just want that to be a reminder. I'm respectfully asking you at least try to do that and I also respect the effort you put into it. Hope everyone had a great New Years with friends and family.