• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

You know in just a week, I've more than doubled my bash, in just a week. I went from 170k to 459k OBP alone, if its that easy, why haven't you like tripled yours in the time you've had now with 15-20 villages to fight with?

DeletedUser

I've gained 6 villages just this week alone, with nobles to take another 8. I switched most of my villages to D when xVx and Hi. Ran a 5 day long OP on me. Failing to capture anything. I've just started switching things back to normal. Unlike you, I was once surrounded by Red.

DeletedUser

Must have been a big morale blow to Hi. When Careless Puma quit.

DeletedUser

CoS has taken 12 villages from Hi. Since the 1st.
Hi has taken 1 village from CoS Since the 1st.
Think I may add these to the map update for a "War" update.

DeletedUser1661

No1 is afraid to fight you. Literally everyone in CoS wants to smash you to pieces. You're a trash player who has to smack talk to get anywhere.
As you Hi morons use to say, "You can always move elsewhere to grow."
Don't complain when I take villages from Hi.'s "former" sister tribe. Red is still Red.
You're in danger of sounding like a hypocrite. Careful!

DeletedUser1487

I was once surrounded by RED, you know what happened? They turned blue after my squad made op after op after op, not sure why you said that, but ok. Glad we both share a common back story in this world.

DeletedUser2173

You know in just a week, I've more than doubled my bash, in just a week. I went from 170k to 459k OBP alone, if its that easy, why haven't you like tripled yours in the time you've had now with 15-20 villages to fight with?
Bash is easily obtained...and why are you evening bragging about your terrible bash..?
Got nearly your bash, from one hit...
Must have been a big morale blow to Hi. When Careless Puma quit.
Yes, I'm sure it stung a little. No where near the comparison of the troops lost with those two villages they felt were untouchable..tisk tisk.
I honestly expected more resistance there..

DeletedUser2173

Atleast I can back up what I claim ;). I actively fight AND take reds from tribes worth fighting. You on the other hand.....
problem with HI villages is, they all have MAX MARKETS AND RES PITS because you do not know how to build a proper village. SO, I refuse to take your trash out for you. However, I will kill anyone inside them, any day of the week.

DeletedUser

With the recent surprise, This world has already decided a winner.

DeletedUser2207

What surprise...the muffin fluffers joining cos? No surprise there...called that one when they left xvx.

DeletedUser

Muffins merge helps both COS and Muffin players. We can now focus on smashing the north/north-west. Now that we completely control the south-east, we can move more members into the fight. Instead of Muffins fighting CoS and losing, they decided to join the winning tribe based on a purely statistical play. This play helps us finish the world faster. Everyone knew Hi was losing the war. They've made no movement in the North west, they're losing the south gradually, the north-east is lost... I give this world another 3 months.

DeletedUser

Can Hi keep an active top player? Careless Puma quit, EarthKnight took over his position as top. EarthKnight quit a few days ago... Y'all are really crumbling. Don't make this too easy for us please.

DeletedUser1573

muffins coulda won in the southeast. who knows...wouldve been tough, but possible, but we werent going to win the server with 20 guys...
& hey what a suprise xvx is still dead...whoda thought? i did come across a little guy who had some spunk in him...but well he seems to've lost all fight in him after only a few hours of playtime. step it up el, still got plenty of server time left for you to get your little band turned from farmers to fighters

DeletedUser2207

Muffin stuffers can go ahead and brag all day about being able to grow and grow...no opposition tends to make that fairly easy. Ya'll played the top 2 tribes beautifully...just exactly like you said you would. Then went where the odds were currently better.
Step it up? You realize every time I get someone growing and good at the game...they get snagged by hi or cos? It's like my tribe is the academy for both the big tribes this world. Getting mails that state "Oh I love you, El...but" has been old for over a month now. Yet, I'm still here and still training up the noobs. Not going anywhere, dear. I care too much about the people I've adopted to abandon them...even if they keep running for greener grass

DeletedUser2173

or those delicious hi served up
Muffin stuffers can go ahead and brag all day about being able to grow and grow...no opposition tends to make that fairly easy. Ya'll played the top 2 tribes beautifully...just exactly like you said you would. Then went where the odds were currently better.
Step it up? You realize every time I get someone growing and good at the game...they get snagged by hi or cos? It's like my tribe is the academy for both the big tribes this world. Getting mails that state "Oh I love you, El...but" has been old for over a month now. Yet, I'm still here and still training up the noobs. Not going anywhere, dear. I care too much about the people I've adopted to abandon them...even if they keep running for greener grass
Funny, I have mail from you calling them/it/she stupid newbs who know nothing... and you state that you care about them... LOL. Hate/Love relationship I guess..
The truth is always easier to remember than horse shit stories to look cool.

DeletedUser

I love how many "Can We Join" mails we're getting from Hi. members. It's Funny.

DeletedUser

CoS Currently owns 35% of all villages in the top 10 tribes. 70% needed to lock the world, 80% to win. WE GOT THIS!

cokky

Berserker
luv babe you always will be my favorite dance partner and hey someone has to teach the kindergarden or they would never pass elementery. They got a ways to go to match us on 17 so be thankful for that we currently 65% there so i give it 2 weeks and we will be ready for the next one we are adding over 1% a day and going for the record under 5 months to completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.